Should schools allow students to eat whatever they want?

• Freedom and rights

You should have freedom in life instead of getting cooped up with nothing but something you probably don't want. Imagine wanting something so so so bad but someone says you cant. Sucks right. Eating whatever you want doesn't mean its going to be unhealthy, infect, i am able to eat what i want and i am extremely healthy

• Healthy eating is better

Because it would be not a good life so you'l weigh about 190%lbs so you will not be healthy if your that fat that is not so good for you and your body. So say you had a bad time not controlling your-self with the bad food??? What would you do in my opinion I WOULD control myself kay!! So if you are on the other side think about your body and your life also your diet!!!

• Healthy eating is better

• Why children should not eat whatever they want

Healthy food is good for our body the people who say yes are 100% dum. We know what is good for our own body. The people who know which type of f perfect food is perfect fr us are our nice parents. The only lead is our parents. Thanks for listening

• You Should Eat What Is Good For You, And We Are The Ones Who Know What Is Good For You

Schools need to increase the discipline in children. Nowadays, children are so easily influenced from the media they become so misbehaved and disrespectful. Schools need to drill students to become respectful and refined professionals, not lazy and violent gang members. There was a time where you could count on fresh recruits in the army to be like clockwork automatons that don't flinch on the field, but now years of discipline have to be trained into them, as they were not taught disciplined in school. The Western European culture and American culture is spreading to our youth, making them disrespectful towards elders, not listen to instructions, and fail classes more often.

Teachers that want a brighter kids for our future, stand with me in solidarity!