Should schools allow the use of Internet on their premises?

• Internet is needed

I am a kid and that probably defeats this writing, Because every kid wants the internet. I think the internet is needed in schools. It helps kid learn how to use the internet when their older. I do think should be some rules like not using certain websites, But otherwise the internet should be used.

• The internet should be allowed.

The internet is the backbone of the modern world. Children should learn to use the internet from an early age as the internet is very important for many jobs available in the job market. But restrictions such as not allowing t surf the internet should be stated, In order to make the maximum use of the internet. But, On the hole, The internet should be allowed in classrooms.

• Yes, The internet should be allowed in schools.

The internet is something we can't live without, Nowadays. So it's good to learn how to use it properly, And school is, Probably the best place to do so. But, Some restrictions should also be presented. For example, It should be banned to use the internet during lectures, Without prior permission of the lecturer. But, On the whole, As the internet is needed to survive in the modern world, It should be allowed in school.

• Yes i think school should have it

They help you with contacting teachers and parents via email, and if something bad happens during school, we can contact our parent to let them know. Idk why schools don't want internet, its the right and safe way to contacts people. I also think schools should let kids have phones during class.

• O, schools should not allow Internet access, except in special circumstances. Schools should not encourage the us

School, except for in special and unique circumstances. For example, in a computers class, a teacher might instruct them about how to access the Internet and use it for research purposes. Allowing unstructured Internet time, conversely, may result in students doing time-wasting things their parents may or may not approve of, including social networking. Internet access, if allowed

• Schools should allow use of the internet

Gone are the days when students could go to the library and find the information they need in a book. Publishers can not keep up with the increase in information on a daily basis. Students have to learn how to utilize the technology that is available to them and know how to use it successfully. There are accurate and inaccurate sources of information and students have to be taught how to tell the difference. Ignoring the internet because of the potentially risks of its use is not an option.

• Student should have internet access in school.

Students should have internet access in schools, because some teachers have homework that you need to do on a (phone, computer, i pad, etc.) Internet can also be too costy for parents to be buying for their kids. These are two reasons why I think students should have internet access in school.

• Say yes to internet use!

We can all agree that the internet can be a way of distraction and has many negative points, but the important thing is that the positive points for example reading a book, research,project work,educational videos,explanatory sites etc is more than all the negative points you can think of. Therefore the use of internet in schools must not be prohibited but encouraged.

• Children should be allowed to use internet

It is the technology of this age barring them from using it would be like not providing them with a pair of glasses to the visually impaired it has to be monitored from time to time and changed with changing times depending on the needs of the individual or group from time to time looking into the infrastructure available to the group or person using it!

• The Internet is good for education

While sometimes distracting the internet should not be banned.
    -you can't ban the internet, I mean you can try, but students will always find a way to access it.
    If you ban the internet, it will just make students want to use it more,
    Let's face it teachers use it more than kids,
    Email, lessons, music, I could go on forever, it would be a waste of time to try.

• I like turtles

I think that liking turtles can help people learn their colors. They need to know how to do the Alphabet so they should learn to count. Counting can make you smart like me so you need to learn your colors, and in order to learn you colors, you need to like turtles.

• I like turtles

• I like turtles

• People think of it as the only source of information

Years ago people didnt have internet and still could do research with avery good source, books . Nowadays people forget about them even if sometimes the information is more acurate and complete . Also sometimes you learn new things by accident and they are rea and useful. And last a study has been made and it shows that since schools include internet it hasnot gotten any better than with out it , and in some cases it has even been worse the advance.

• No because, students will get distracted from lectures

Nowadays, students use their iPads in school or any gadget for books. But you never know what students can do inside their iPads. Some students might be disciplined and use their books, but some students might be playing or surfing the Internet when there is an ongoing lecture. Surfing the Internet one of the greatest problems with iPads, the Internet is uncontrolled. And If schools give students access to wifi, they can use the Internet because, I'm sure that all of you already know that you need wifi to surf the Internet. Sometimes we are very focused on what we are doing and end up not noticing and not listening to the teachers. This can also happen with games and surfing the Internet.