• As a teacher I find them the biggest time wasting device ever

Over the last 10 years they have caused more distraction and off task behavior than anything else I've ever encountered in the classroom, and also added to social mayhem through text bullying and arranged truancy. They also contribute to crime such as arranging drug deals and other illicit activities. Definitely no real place for them in classrooms.

• Cell phones distract kids from school.

Yes, schools should ban phones because kids sneak into the girls' locker room, can discreetly take nude photos of them, and the reason sneaking in is so easy is because boys can disguise themselves as a girl and can hid by the entrance and can take a quick photo and run. Another reason is kids can send these photos to friends and they can send those to other friends and they can post them on Facebook. Social Network during class is a huge distraction, kids as above will post the nude pictures, and can disguise it by changing there name as one of the biggest troublemakers in the class and will get away with it. Nerds can get away with watching anime
    on phones is because the will hide the phone in their desk and watch their video.

• Yes, absolutely ban cell phones in school

Cell phones are a constant distraction as is obvious to anyone who has been in a public place recently. People obsessively check their cell phones as if any minute they expect to receive an important call. Children and teenagers are very interested in their social lives, and are not immune to this obsession. Even if the phone is in their lockers during class time they would probably be distracted by wondering if they have any calls and not being able to wait to check for them. One of the major problems in teaching is the problem of keeping your students' concentration from wandering, and if a cell phone is anywhere nearby they will probably be thinking about that often. It's an unnecessary distraction.

• Cell Phones Are Distractions in School

Yes, schools should ban cell phones. Cell phones have no place in the classroom. Students should be allowed to have cell phones as long as they are kept in their lockers and used at lunch times only. Cell phones are distractions that take a student’s mind away from what is being taught. Even if a cell phone is in a pocket and muted, the vibration of an incoming call or message is still a distraction for the student. Students have a hard enough time keeping their minds on their school work – they don’t need the added distraction of a cell phone.

• Cell phones do not help kids concentrate

Cell phones are a huge distraction in school. First of all, there is the problem with ringing cell phones during class. When the classroom is silent, and a cell phone rings, there will be a huge distraction not only to the kids but to the teacher as well, because of the sudden noise. Then, students can access the internet over their phone and play games instead of doing their work, like they're supposed to. They can watch videos while the teacher is talking and that is very, very, very disrespectful. They can cheat on tests by using search websites to cheat by plagiarizing others' work. Also, there is another problem. Some people claim that music helps them concentrate. There was this person who was concentrating greatly, until she started playing music. Then instead of doing her work, she was actually listening to music.

• Dont put ya noodies in ya noodie locka

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
    I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
    She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
    In the shape of an "L" on her forehead
    Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming
    Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
    Didn't make sense not to live for fun
    Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
    So much to do, so much to see
    So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
    You'll never know if you don't go
    You'll never shine if you don't glow
    Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play
    Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid
    And all that glitters is gold
    Only shooting stars break the mold

I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
    In the shape of an "L" on her forehead
    Didn't make sense not to live for fun
    So much to do, so much to see
    You'll never know if you don't go
    You'll never shine if you don't glow
    And all that glitters is gold
    Only shooting stars break the mold

• Students don't need cell phones.

Cell phones will distract students and they have no use in class rooms. If students need to research something they should use the computer lab or chrome books. Schools should already have calculators so they don't need their phone for it. Phones are useless in schools so they don't need to bring them.

• Cell phones aren't needed and are distractions.

Cell phones just distract students when they come to school to learn. Many students just play on their phones in class instead of listening to the teacher. If they need to call home they can use the phone in the office and if they need to do research schools have computer labs or chrome book carts that they can easily use instead of their cell phones.

• No phones at school

Do you want youre kid to be scarred for life because they saw something inapropriate on their phone at school? I say we shoul have no phones because they use it for cheating , send inappropriate content , play games or set up drug deals. So I say no more phone at schools.

• Well no I think schools should not ban sell phones

It can help us learn like for an ex:
    Emergency,research,grades,reminders,aid learning process, and dictionary so that's why I think it's dumb not to have sell phones I get that it could cause cheating , cyber bullying , distractions , and off task I get it ok but for once listen to us kids 🤗

• Absolutely not!

School definitely should not ban cell phones. A student having a cell phone provides peace and comfort to both the student, and the parents. It's important for students to have them in case of emergencies; especially when a student is walking to school and home from school. It also helps in case of school emergencies.

• Don't ban them!

It gives students ways to communicate with their parents in emergencies and can help them with education e.g. if the school has limited technology or they need to take a photo of their homework. Also, phones can be used to listen to music which, if the teacher gives permission, is very good to concentrate with if the student wants it.

• Should not be banned.

I think 'banning' is a bit too extreme. Students should feel free to have their phones, but what these institutions can do is set a rule that we cannot play our phone during class or tutorial time. Phones can be beneficial and good for doing research or searching important information, -also it helps students do things more efficiently.
    For example in my college the teachers and staffs do not care when some students use their phones during class, because they are teaching us to be independent not to be kids anymore, we are taught to be old and mature enough to have self-control and discipline. This is a good example of why cellphones do not necessarily have to be banned.

• I think no !

The kids might have to research on something while the school might have no computer at all and their teachers asked them to finish it in maybe for a half and hour . If your child doesn't know what to do and maybe your teacher then complains to their parents . So my suggestion is to let all people know that school should not ban CELLPHONES

• I say no

Some kids need to text or contact parents for something important things like health and if they need to come get them. Some teachers feel more comfortable contacting their children on their own phone instead of the school phone. Thats what I think, I hope that you agree thank you for reading.

• I think no!

If there is an emergency that a parent needs to contact a student asap then they should be able to have their phone in case something happens. There are also many other reasons that students should be able to have their phones in school. Schools shouldn't ban cell phones! !

• I think no!

• I think no!

• I think no!