• I hate to be a buzz kill, but...

1. It is distracting in an environment that should be dedicated completely to the academic task at hand.
    2. Supports the ranking of somebody by there body shape and size.
    3. Some of the teachers seem to be eyeballing the girls that wear them no explaining hear.
    4. Awkward boners in jeans.

• If fapping isn't allowed in school, then yoga pants shouldn't be allowed either

Yes, because it also against school policy to fap while in the classroom. And let's face it, I'm just not going to fap if some girl is wearing tight yoga pants. I mean come on, I'm fapping right now as I'm typing this. I mean come on, you can see her entire ass wearing that. I mean, is there anything that she isn't revealing when not wearing yoga pants. How can you not fap to that?

• A no, not suitable.

I'm not saying wearing yoga pants is a bad thing, rather it's not appropriate to be worn in public. If you're saying girls who wear these clothing could express themselves and so forth, I think it makes them vulnerable to the eyes around them. Other individual can't take people who wear such tight fitting clothes seriously. I mean, are they serious in studying or showing off parts of their body to everyone? Wearing decent clothes is one of the factors people would be interested to associate with you (for you) and not wholly on your physical appearance. It's comfortable, yes but there are heaps of other trousers and outfits out there in the market that promote better quality and fashion.

• Nature is King

It is so easy to tell who are the men who support not banning yoga pants. All of the comments about how stimulating they look are from the guys who see them in school/college/work everyday and are stimulated by it. And that is the answer to all of the women asking why it should be banned. They say it is not the girls fault - but is it the boys fault either? Did they ask G-d to give them sexual desire. You see they legitimately were born like that, the only people with a choice here are the girls. They are choosing what to wear and intentionally or not it is creating immense problems to people who CANNOT control their reaction. There are two options - ban yoga pants or segregate education. IN my opinion a little bit of both would go a long way.
    It is also important to point out that the boys do have a problem about it. They either are not complaining because they enjoy it - which is not a justification in the face of the problems caused generally by immodesty, or they see the problem but it has to be know by women that men today are afraid. They are afraid of the insane repercussions of saying anything that appears to criticise women for the choices they make. They know they could lose their place/job if the speak out. They will be accused of 'objectifying' the very same women who put every bump in their skin on high-definition display. Sexuality exists - the female body is sexual - ignore this at suicidal peril.

• Its too weird

Way too awkward in class. I think its kinda disturbing when you see perverted teachers and kids just look at their yoga pants, it's also very inappropriate in a educational environment. You can wear your sweat pants as much as you want, just don't reveal that goddamn much for christ sake.

• Appropriate attire is always needed. Schools are where this is reinforced

Children are in school for education and education on appropriate attire for public places is one of the lessons as school is a large portion of school-aged students day. Wearing yoga pants are appropriate for workout as are speedos appropriate for swimming attire. Teaching this is one of the many lessons children and adults alike need to gain.

• I don't want to take away poeple's rights or anything..

But i do feel that it isn't really appropriate to wear yoga pants at school. I'm a 17 year old girl and it makes me really uncomfortable when i see way older and often married men ogling 13 year old girls because they're wearing super tight pants. And it's not like banning yoga pants would be either a huge problem or taking away "women's rights" or anything- there are hundreds of options other than yoga pants to wear and also it would be really weird if guys wore them, so no sexism here :)

• They should not

They allow girls to express them self and it is very difficult fo girls not to follow fassion trends. Not only are the comfortable, but they are warm and as long as there not see through, they should be allowed and Im sure if the student is smart enough to move on to collage and apply for a job, they most likely know yoga pants are not gonna fly.

• Booty in mah face

Come on man, how could you ban yoga pants at schools? Thats the equivalent of smacking god in the face by preventing people from admiring his fantastic creations, of big booties. Do you really wanna slap god in the face for doing something great? I dont think so.

On the other hand, BIG BOOTIES IN MAH FACE, BIG BOOTIES IN MAH FACE, BIG BOOTIES IN MAH FACE

• Why ban clothing

If the parents think it is, OK then why not you are just saying that they basically wasted money. And since clothing is getting expensive why would you want to. Also as a boy i would say if boys are distracted then don't take it out on the girls it's not there fault that we are distracted.

• Why should we?

As a student in Europe, I must highlight that many of us wear yoga pants to school each day, and none of the male population of the school have a problem with it. I have never felt objectifed in yoga pants, and never will. If this is a problem for you people, then it is not due to the yoga pants. It is based on the problem you have of controlling yourselves properly in public. If boys and men cannot help getting sidetracked by a girls pants, then I think it's time to look inward and identify the REAL problem.

• Why should we?

• Should not be banned

Yoga pants are a comfortable and lazy style choice
    There's nothing wrong with that
    You say that boys may get distracted, but they were already
    Distracted before if they looked at what you were wearing
    Banning yoga pants, and targeting girls.
    It's saying you're provoking these young men and that's why they stare at you, so rape culture basically.
    Banning yoga pants would be a complete waste of time and effort.
    I say girls can wear whatever they feel comfortable in.

• Anyone can wear anything

If students are comfortable wearing yoga pants at school, then why not. Every individual is after all entitled to their own opinion and what's best for them. I disagree with people that say it might be distracting( those people being distracted are already distracted considering the they have the time to see what others are wearing).

• I agree with the person above.

Do you really want to smack god in the face? I mean really? If a girl has a big butt and she wears yoga pants that's basically saying look at my butt, look at how big and juicy it is.
    I'm ok with that, are you ok with that?
    It's only when they complain that you've been starring at there butt is when problems escalate.
    Wearing yoga pants is a two way street
    Much like drifting in Pacific Rim.

• Love the booty

If we had no yoga pants how could we stare at booty mate? Some girls just have asses you need to admire and without yoga pants we would not be able to do that now would we? The booty is a addiction that needs to be fed. We should not ban them

• Let Girls Wear Them

Girls who wear yoga pants want to have guys attracted to them so that's why they wear them. Why take them away, they are cheap clothing and look great. Why would you what to ban theses? That is why I think that schools should not ban yoga pants. E V E R!