• Yes I do

Being that I recently graduated from a high school, I believe they should. Although most kids say that they wouldn't or shouldn't care, there are MANY underground things that happen in school. Being from where I graduated, I saw a lot of bad things slip from one hand to the other, including blunts, whiskey, meth, and much more. I saw that searches will help bring down the illegal drug use and alcohol used in schools

• No, and it should be illegal.

If you are searching kids for no reason then that is an invasion of privacy and should be illegal. In fact, the 4th amendment protects people against unlawful searches. If you have evidence that the kid has illegal objects on him in school then they should get approval from a higher power first.

• No, and it should be illegal.

• It is not right.

I do believe that schools should be able to search students but with a good reason.The fourth amendment protects us from any unreasonable search and seizures. Schools just can't search everyone's bag for no reason. If there would be a probable cause to search students. I think they would at least need some approval form a higher authority before any search happens. That is invasion of the students privacy ! If anything they can be allowed to search the lockers because the lockers are school property but the bags are not. Maybe it would be okay to at least get a metal detector to lower the chances of a school shooting or a hostage situation.

• It is not right.

• No ! Hell No !

Thats invasion of the students privacy ! If anything they can be allowed to search the lockers because the lockers are school property but the bags are not. Maybe it would be okay to at least get a metal detector to lower the chances of a school shooting or a hostage situation..

• No, its unlawful

I do believe that schools should be able to search students but with a good reason.The fourth amendment protects us from any unreasonable search and seizures. Schools just can't search everyone's bag for no reason. If there would be a probable cause to search students. I think they would at least need some approval form a higher authority before any search happens.