• Dragon ball peepee

Schools tracks and defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier. Guah.
    School does this cause people do dump stuff. Like qhen i was 12 he didn't invite me to his birthday party. This is the bitrch, the bith order, the birrrrtch order if you think you can top this order then get a chicken dinnerrrrrr.

• Tracking is stalking

Schools that track students is another way to stalk them and make school more like a prison that they have to be at no matter what, (which is they have to go), but prisoner are tracked with the micro chip that is in student id cards, so students are basically in prison

• This is an invasion of privacy

My teacher doesn't need to know if i go to subway after school. All he needs to know is that i get work done and turned in. What I do outside of school is my parents and my responsibility. If I would be tract out side of school then teacher job descriptions should be changed as well. This is a waste of money and resources.

• If schools do, that is weird and wrong.

To track a student is to stalk them. Why would the school want to know what a student is doing every second they are at school? Everyone has the right to have privacy. If schools DO track students, that is an invasion of privacy and is horribly wrong. Parents and students should ask the school to stop, if that is happening. There is absolutely NO reason that schools should track a child or teen, no matter what the school says.

• Fuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk that t

Nobody cares about school. They just want to see what you do and when they see it, tey will make it akward for you not to talk to them. The school is staff want to see what the bad side of you does outside of school. I would throw away turn off every technology they follow us

• Tracking is stalking

• Tracking Students goes Too Far

I do not believe that schools have or should have the authority to track their students. I understand the concern for truancy, potential criminal activity and such, but tracking students takes away a fundamental right to privacy. Monitoring students in such a manner is almost an excuse for further potentially deviant behavior and encourages the notion of getting around the rules.

• I strongly disagree

We are human beings, not animals. As far as I am concerned, cows, pigs, chickens, etc. Are tracked down by their farmers to keep track of the amount. So we are cows, pigs, chickens, etc? Schools are going to the extreme and coming up with unnecessary suggestions. Can us students live? Besides, it's a complete invasion of privacy! SMH.