• You're all stupid

Tracking in school does not by any means physically track/ stalk children. Tracking in schools means putting different kids in different classes based on their abilities. An example would be putting a kid that is good at math in a higher math class. But the same kid that is good at math might be bad at english, so the school puts the child in a more basic english class. Think of tracking more as a train track and your track goes through different classes.

• Dragon ball peepee

Schools tracks and defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier. Guah.
    School does this cause people do dump stuff. Like qhen i was 12 he didn't invite me to his birthday party. This is the bitrch, the bith order, the birrrrtch order if you think you can top this order then get a chicken dinnerrrrrr.

• Tracking is stalking

Schools that track students is another way to stalk them and make school more like a prison that they have to be at no matter what, (which is they have to go), but prisoner are tracked with the micro chip that is in student id cards, so students are basically in prison

• I am required to agree with this for a school assignment. I'm really pro though.

As an honors student, I believe in the system that allows me to excel in my academic education. There are some things that I would change about our system. For starrters, the special needs program is necessary, but I think that most resources could be devoted to it. Our honors curriculum could be harder. I'm pro.

• Schools Should Mind Their Own Business

Schools need to mind their own business and let the parents do their jobs as they’re supposed to. In addition, I’ve been to a private school which tells parents how to raise and even punish their children!! That is inexcusable and it makes the students miserable as I’ve seen! Schools need to deal with the problems of the students-on campus! The only people who should be checking up on students is the parents/guardians and even the police if the student is a juvenile offender. But, enough is enough, everyone deserves a life!

• It is a horrible idea

Just stop making these horrible suggestions. What if you were always followed and you never knew who it was following you. We could always know where you were and if it was appropriate or not so jussst stop making these very very bad decisions. So yeah just stop. Thank You.

• It is a waste of time and resources

If the school would be allowed to track us and everything that we do, then we might as well just go to jail since they want to be treating us like prisoners. We have our own lives to live, so we should be able to live them without the constant thought of having our teachers and administrators breathing down our backs.

• It is a huge invasion of privacy and also none of their business

Tracking students is basically like stalking and guess what? Stalking is illegal. If we are talking about tracking through school products, such as computers, then everything you do, say, and put on that computer is tracked. If you get on social media on said computer, they will know your passwords to social media, emails and anything else that you may do or use on that computer, which is, once again, an invasion of privacy

• This is an invasion of privacy

My teacher doesn't need to know if i go to subway after school. All he needs to know is that i get work done and turned in. What I do outside of school is my parents and my responsibility. If I would be tract out side of school then teacher job descriptions should be changed as well. This is a waste of money and resources.

• If schools do, that is weird and wrong.

To track a student is to stalk them. Why would the school want to know what a student is doing every second they are at school? Everyone has the right to have privacy. If schools DO track students, that is an invasion of privacy and is horribly wrong. Parents and students should ask the school to stop, if that is happening. There is absolutely NO reason that schools should track a child or teen, no matter what the school says.

• Fuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk that t

Nobody cares about school. They just want to see what you do and when they see it, tey will make it akward for you not to talk to them. The school is staff want to see what the bad side of you does outside of school. I would throw away turn off every technology they follow us

• Tracking is stalking

• Tracking Students goes Too Far

I do not believe that schools have or should have the authority to track their students. I understand the concern for truancy, potential criminal activity and such, but tracking students takes away a fundamental right to privacy. Monitoring students in such a manner is almost an excuse for further potentially deviant behavior and encourages the notion of getting around the rules.