• No one should do drugs

They can die and this will effect their friends family and the enviroment around them....In my opinion schools should get parent consent but then again drug testing should be done without parent consent as everyone in a school and the enviroment should be able to have their right and stay safe and feel safe at where they are

• Kids have too much

Fractions for the first time in the world to me and my mom is so much fun and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get the best thing ever is the best thing ever I love you so much fun and I have to be the best thing ever is the best thing ever I love you so much fun and I have to be the best thing ever is the best thing ever I love you so much better if it is the only thing that would have to go back and I love it and it was the first half and the first place I love the new one is and how to get a good day for a while good and day and I night have don't have know the to difference between the two countries and have to a do not want a good.

• Of course yes

Drugs destroy peoples lives, and our kids are very susceptible to these temping, pleasure causing drugs. The kids of this generation are needed to successfully continue the human race, and it is everyone job to make sure they are ready to take on that responsibility. Drugs make kids make even more bad decisions and will lower their intelligence; hampering their ability to be successful and continue the human races great legacy.

• Because to many kids do drugs

Because t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t

• Poooop pooop oppoopo

SD
    D
    CS
    D
    SD
    CD
    CDCD
    CSDC
    SDCSDCD
    CD
    SC
    DC
    CS

S
    DCDDC

DC
    SD
    C
    DC
    DC
    S
    DC
    SDC
    S
    DC
    D
    C
    SD
    C
    SDC
    D
    C
    SD
    C
    SD
    C
    S
    DC
    S
    DC
    S
    DC
    SD
    CS
    DC
    S
    DC
    S
    DC
    SD
    CS
    D

• Poooop pooop oppoopo

SD
    D
    CS
    D
    SD
    CD
    CDCD
    CSDC
    SDCSDCD
    CD
    SC
    DC
    CS

S
    DCDDC

DC
    SD
    C
    DC
    DC
    S
    DC
    SDC
    S
    DC
    D
    C
    SD
    C
    SDC
    D
    C
    SD
    C
    SD
    C
    S
    DC
    S
    DC
    S
    DC
    SD
    CS
    DC
    S
    DC
    S
    DC
    SD
    CS
    D

• A lot of money

The only drug where this wasn't the case was cocaine.” Cocaine is most expensive in New Zealand, where it can cost north of $480 per gram. By comparison, people in second-place Armenia pay more than $120 per gram less. Canadians are smack in the middle of average territory, paying about $100 per gram of cocaine.

• A lot of money

• They need to

• Yes they should be drug tested

Kids need to know that there actions have consequences and they need to know that this is a serious topic and it hurting them. There are other things to do if your stressed. Go talk to friends or family. There always people who will help you get through this. Your family want to see grow into the greatest thing you can be.

• Its my rights

It was that's person choice to do drugs so if they want to do it i'm not going to stop them, the prices of taxes could go up, money for sports could get taken away and lower in the amount of money you will get for your job could happen with the price of a 14-30 dollar drug test.

• No Drug Testing

It may not seem like a huge expense for drug testing but it does add up. The money that is needed for these drug tests will cause an increase in taxes. Drug testing is also a huge invasion of our natural rights. Besides, some students may have to take certain medications anyways.

• Hell to the No.

Students should not be tested because they could simply elude the test, the schools job is to teach. Lets say someone does get drug test and get expelled then what? What was the point of that? The student will just have more time to get high, and thats not solving any problems. The students still has a drug problem and simply has been stripped of their source of education, if this is the goal then go ahed do your tests, but if not then i think it should be stopped drug test are a waste of time, money, and are absolutely unnecessary.

• None of your business!

I am a middle school student and I don't do drugs. And many students in my grade also don't do drugs. If my school wants to spend money trying to catch students in the act of doing drugs that don't exist, go right ahead! All you will get are pissed off parents and students, which you could easily get by continuing to be a crappy school.

• There's no point!

Personally I don't think drug testing is necessary. Sure it can tell you who is and who isn't doing drugs, but its really not going to prevent people form doing it. Also drug testing can provide positive results for things that aren't even drugs such as simple Poppy seeds. The fact is, they aren't entirely accurate and cant even detect every illicit drug that one does. Many students are clever and can find their way around the system and can prevent themselves from getting caught, if they do their research. Drug testing does not prevent people from doing drugs. It only allows the administration to know who and who isn't doing drugs and i just don't find it necessary. Its quite pointless and therefore does not make any difference in a school and the amount of students who do drugs.

• Nope drugs are bueno.

Drugs are good. And its not the schools choice to drug test students it has no effect on the school if i student is doing drugs or not. Schools need to worry about other things then a students personal life. Drug tests aren't accurate all the time plus they have no proof if you did them on campus so getting students in legal trouble for things off campus is just ruining their life more then helping. Teach students what drugs do and let them make a decision on their own. I don't support anything that isn't green but I don't think students should get in trouble for just being a kid.

• No There should not be random drug testing.

I am a High School student and we should not legalize the testing because it is an obvious blow to our rights. They must have a warrant to search us and if this becomes law we would have to go directly against the constitution written by our fore fathers. So no u support this you oppose our Constitutional rights and all those who fight for them.

• Do drugs!!! <3

Drug testing in schools People and students have a life. We should let them live it there own way
    Schools are made to teach, we should teach the students the harmful effects of drug use. Students have there own life let them live it. We shouldn't use students as mice to do drug tests on them.

• Tests May Not be 100% Correct so Why Spend all that Money?

Many things affect the results of urinalysis tests. Poppy seeds contain opiates which will cause the test to be a false-positive. So those of you who get randomly tested and have a poppy seed bagel/ muffin/ etc, you're all going to come back with a "positive" for drug abuse.

False-negatives can also be made. Certain soaps and cough syrups/ other medications may affect the results that come back, so at the end of the day the thousands of dollars spent on these tests are a waste of money when the results will be inconclusive and more times than not, wrong.

What's the point in testing students for drug abuse if you might not get 100% correct results?

Schools are a joke...

• No way jose

The school should not care what the students do outside of school, especially if the child goes to a private school. The parents are not paying bunches of money for their child to get drug tested. They are paying for their child to get a good education. And if the parents think that they should get drug tested because they shouldn't being doing that if they are paying for them to go then they should drug test their own kids before putting them into a private school.