• Field trips are bad

Field trips are expensive and need a lot of planning, field trips also need transportation (usually) And that can sometimes be a problem. There also needs to be someone trained with medical stuff and treating allergies. Lastly, people learn much more in a classroom (inexpensive) vs on a field trip (expensive).

• Kid need more field trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid need more field trip to relax from all the hard work they did in school so if you are a teacher, you my friend, should give more field trip to all the student in order to be a good teacher because have you ever walk in a classroom and see a student stressing out? Well I had, sometime a kid are too scare to go to school because all the work thy did and are scare because they will stress out. So if you will just plan at least ONE field trip for the student, I will be very happy.

• There Is No Point

There IS No Point In Taking them away they help kids learn in a fun way. Are You Schools TRYING to make kids bored. They Love The Trips and Even teachers have fun going on them. So There is no point in taking away fun, because thats what you are basically doing. That is why i say no. (subscribe to Nate Ninja on youtube) xP

• Field trips are fun

The invention of field trips are great! It make learning fun and lets kids see moms and/or dads at school. Plus field trips can lift a child's day like if a kid was sad because he got kicked in the face the field trip could lighten him up so keep field trips!

• Most Field Trips Are Educational

I believe schools should continue to arrange field trips. Field trips can mean a variety of different things from a simple trip to the library to a government lesson in Washington, D.C. I think it is important for schools to give children immersed field trips that are educational and open children up to different opportunities.

• Why on earth?

Why on earth would anyone want to eliminate school field trips? What harm do they do? I don't see any possible harm, and I do see all kinds of benefits for the students. Going to a museum with a class, for example, can be a fun and at the same time educational experience.

• No, schools should not eliminate field trips

No, schools should not eliminate field trips. Field trips help children learn about essential things that they may not have the chance to learn about in school. It is important for children to develop a love for things like art and science at an early age by going to museums and things like that. Field trips also teach children how to behave out in public.

• There good for you

Kids love this stuff i mean really they learn in a fun why would kids not this they love plz keep it going!!!!Dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddd d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d subscribe to PopcornDude4301 on youtube!