• Field trips are bad

Field trips are expensive and need a lot of planning, field trips also need transportation (usually) And that can sometimes be a problem. There also needs to be someone trained with medical stuff and treating allergies. Lastly, people learn much more in a classroom (inexpensive) vs on a field trip (expensive).

• Field trips are fun

The invention of field trips are great! It make learning fun and lets kids see moms and/or dads at school. Plus field trips can lift a child's day like if a kid was sad because he got kicked in the face the field trip could lighten him up so keep field trips!

• Most Field Trips Are Educational

I believe schools should continue to arrange field trips. Field trips can mean a variety of different things from a simple trip to the library to a government lesson in Washington, D.C. I think it is important for schools to give children immersed field trips that are educational and open children up to different opportunities.

• Why on earth?

Why on earth would anyone want to eliminate school field trips? What harm do they do? I don't see any possible harm, and I do see all kinds of benefits for the students. Going to a museum with a class, for example, can be a fun and at the same time educational experience.

• No, schools should not eliminate field trips

No, schools should not eliminate field trips. Field trips help children learn about essential things that they may not have the chance to learn about in school. It is important for children to develop a love for things like art and science at an early age by going to museums and things like that. Field trips also teach children how to behave out in public.