• It doesn't stay online

As a middle school teacher, I have seen first hand how what is said online filters into the classroom. I have seen it become a distraction for students both those who are victims and bullies. The actions become all consuming. Additionally many parents don't know how to handle the situation appropriately, or are not able to offer the types of emotional, psychology and behavior support that a school environment can.

• Because I said so

Nm nmn nm nm nm nm nm nmn nm nm nm nm nm nm n mn m nm m n m n m n m n m n m n mn m n mmmmmn n n mn mn n nmn nmnm mn mn mn nm nm nm m m m

• Nice Copy and Pasting NO

I believe they should get involved, because sometimes you just need someone to talk to, or someone to watch and make sure that you are not getting cyber bullied, because it is just a terrible thing that no one should experience. BTW I love all the copy and pasting going on ;)

• School is unbearable

If a student is uncomfortable or unable to go to school because of the treatment of another, the school should be involved. It is their duty to protect their students against bullyings, and we now have anti bullying legislature. It is unfair for students to have to go into a building each day in which they feel threatened

• Frig off dumbball

You dumb mustard tiger mm sd f sd f sd f sf s fs f sf s fs f s fs f f ds f vg v fvf vf vfv ffvfv fv f v fv f vf v f b g bg c c cv cs s s s s

• Frig off dumbball

• Frig off dumbball

• Frig off dumbball

• Frig off dumbball

• Frig off dumbball

• Because I said so

The students could just report the user case closed. A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

Posted by: dla
  • No, schools shouldn't get involved. There's many statistics ti back up.

Well, first of all why schools are involve with something that never happen to their school. Also, schools don't have the capacity to solve this situation, who then (police's, parents,FBI) have the experience to this type of stuff. Many principals,teachers,deens don't have the time to deal with this stuff because imagen how many things they have to do ex: (tests,grades,report cards, ect). So why schools have to be involved??????

• Can't pay of it

Well it you what to know what the kids are doing you need to what then but on the phone the thing it that they don't have the money for and if they try to the kids and maybe the mom and dad won't pay for to much money to give the school

• Freedom of speech still exists

1st amendment blah bh bh no n on i o no no no no no no no n o no n o n oo o o o o o o o o o o o o oo o o o o o o o oo o oo o oo o o

• Because I said so

• Because I said so

• Cuz me aint no seepiggle

Aint no seapiggle, school be makin me wake up in class, JEEMY DONT NEED BE AWAKE, school be aint no and TABEL TOOTER!!! Poodle fart aint be me thing, GET OUT ME SWAMP! Jeemy yee im cool. But school aint no wat cyber bully be!? It be when JEEMY be comin fo u, me jeemy, me come fo u, thru u phone

• They should not get involved

These situations do not occur in school environments, therefore it is not the schools responsibility to take action. The parents are ultimately to blame for their children bullying or getting bullied. If you give them the freedom of social media, and cell phones, you should take charge and responsibility when it comes to monitoring their actions.

• Schools should not get involved

For one it is the parent/guardians job to be dicipline their child/children. Another reason is because it is the childs private life and if they dont wish to have everything public and looked through then that is their right to have. And if the child is being bullied then they should talk to their parents, contrary though i do agree if it takes place on campus then of course that is okay to take action. Finally if we protect our children from every bad word said and every negitive thiught then when they leave the (over) protection of school they will be crushed by the outside world.

Anonymous says2013-02-26T19:43:45.373
no schools should not get involved at all because it has nothing to do with them they are just the middle man if you feel physically threatened call the cops