• Of course homework should be given!

Giving homework to children enhances their capacity to understand the subject better....Even if at school they are unable to comprehend something they can re read that chapter again and ask questions....Another principal cause for giving schoolwork is making students be much more aware of their learning. Learners are answerable for their study thoroughly so they oblige to put a great deal of effort into theor apprehension. Therefore, the accomplishment of prep is not only a responsibility for students to try their best but also a motivation to strengthen the cognition. Moreover, finishing homework helps learners becomes much more active to attain knowledge. It is easier for them to grasp the information in next lessons. By degrees, students might raise the sense of initiative in learning and others which is extremely favorable to handle unexpected situation

• Yes, schools should give homework.

Schools should be allowed to give homework. Homework is a vital tool to teach students time management skills, which is very important to have when you are in a professional work place. If you take homework out of schools you are doing a disservice to the students and are not doing everything possible to help prepare them for the real world.

• Schools should give homework.

I believe that homework is beneficial to a student because it gives them more practice in the subject matter, which further enhances their education. Also, homework gives the student a chance to identify areas that they are confused in so they can ask the teacher about them the next day. There isn’t enough time in a class for education to be personalized, so homework is the student’s effort into bettering their education.

• Yes to learn more be smart and pass our grade

To be smart and pass our grade to be smart.To not be lazy or just do nothing because some kids they don't want to do it teachers care about them. Teachers love us but sometimes they or happy or mad teachers are helping us to not to lose . Teachers love us and teachers are helping us they are there for us.

• Yes yes!

Children should definitely have homework. It helps them increase their skills in the subject they are learning. If they are having trouble with the topic this is a way for them to get extra help. Just having a lesson in class does not make it about the child. Homework is a way to let the teacher know if the child is struggling with the topic, or if s/he is doing just fine. Teachers should not stop giving homework, they should just give a little less.

• Yes, schools should give homework and resources to complete the homework.

Homework is important in order for students to understand what they're learning in a more personal way. Teachers and other administrators of education need to be aware of what is required to complete a homework assignment, and that not all students will have access to the resources required to do so. Schools must be able to provide these resources or assign homework that does not require resources that cannot be guaranteed in all homes.

• Yes homework should be given

Homework should be given to students so that they at least revise whats done in the class today as most of them do not remember.And homework days should be there like Monday for maths, Tuesday for science etc. Or can be given a lot on weekends. Homework has one solid benefit — mainly, if it is used as a tool to develop a love of reading.The point of education is to turn children into independent, critical thinkers that are responsible, happy people

• Schools should give homework.

Schools should give homework. Teachers give us homework so we have something to do instead of watching TV. Homework over the holidays is okay but I disagree with bombarding students with homework packages that take away family time. If you plan correctly then you can spend time with family and your homework.

• Absolutely they should

Practice with skills is necessary for learning how to adapt to different situations. However, teachers need to assign it and NOT check it, unless it's for marks. Quizzes will let you know if the students are getting it or not. Students, follow your own judgement. If you understand a topic, review the assigned questions, try the challenging ones. Don't understand, do some more. Someone said in the against giving homework section that students will ask for the help that they need if they need it, that teachers don't trust you to ask and that's why we assign so much homework. One of the hardest things to do is to admit that you don't understand something and to ask for help with it. Most students won't, even if they are struggling. Also, how do students know if they're struggling if they haven't actually tried to apply what was taught. Not teaching students good work habits in lower grades only does them a disservice when they attempt any post-secondary studies. Homework serves to reinforce the specific skills from the lesson but also teaches time management and study skills that students will need when they have less guidance for their learning in post-secondary.

• Yes! There must be homework. Why not.

Lots of students like me prefer to learn on their own rather than having a teacher lecture them. And homework does this. Homework lets students work on their own and helps them develop skills that they will need in their later life. Practice makes perfect as the saying goes. The only way to get good at something is to practice.

• We shouldnt have homework.

One of the biggest things that causes stress (as a student) is homework. One of the main reasons is, as a student, I don’t think for a second that I actually benefit from homework. To me, it’s just something that causes unnecessary stress and in the end doesn’t actually do much for you. Sure, some practice of graphing concepts is good, but why couldn’t we just do board work in class? I think that we, as students, should not have homework for a number of reasons.
    Some people say that homework is good. Some people say that homework is bad. Some just don’t care (not many). The people that say it is good usually argue that, well, as the saying goes, practice makes perfect. Like I said, why not do board work in school instead of sending work home? The dictionary definition of ‘school’ is: “an institution where instruction is given, especially to persons under college age: The children are at school.” In this case, why not just do a little practice to let the teachers make sure that the student understands the concept, and once they do, why do teachers bother to give them 10-20 more problems to do at home? Besides, from what I understand about teachers, they (maybe you are a teacher as well, you can possibly relate to this) hate grading homework and find it just as annoying as we do.
    Another reason we shouldn’t have homework: it causes unnecessary stress. If what I said in the above paragraph is true, which it is, then homework is pointless. If there is no point to homework, then why assign it? All it does is cause stress that isn’t needed. Why would you do that? I have (as a student) had quite a lot of times where I have been up a lot longer than usual doing homework, sometimes make-up from missed school, sometimes because I simply forgot that we had homework in a particular subject and therefore didn’t do it. I then had to make it up the next night, and got marked down for it. Humans are forgetful. That means I got marked down because of human nature.
    Some people say that homework teaches students self-discipline and responsibility; I know from experience that that is NOT true. I also found NO evidence for that while I was researching. Others say that it creates a link between school and family. Ok, so other than intruding on time that could be spent with family how does it do that? Still, some say that it helps kids to like learning. Again, I know from experience that this is NOT TRUE! If anything, it does the exact opposite of that. We all know it: Everyone hates homework.

• School is 8 hours

There is only 24 hours in a day. Children and teenagers need about 10 hours of sleep. That leaves 6 hours to be awake at home. Many students struggle to finish homework in less than three hours. The other three hours would be for eating, showering and preparing themselves to go to sleep. I have hobbies that I don't have time to do anymore because I'm stuck indoors working

• Its A WASTE

Homework makes so many things seem so boring to students so they begin to ignore and hate it and hello we live in the 21st century were internet teaches us so much more!!!!! With children being forced to read it makes reading more like a chore and who likes chores i mean seriously they should encourage it for fun.

• No no no

No no no on on ononononono nn nononnon nonon nonononnnonono no no n j n n n n n n nm hjjnjlkbgh oiu bc v v v v v v vv v v v vv v v v v vv v v v v v v v v v v

• Gang gang gang

You get strectched if you mess wit mme you get strectched if you mess wit mme you get strectched if you mess wit mme you get strectched if you mess wit mme you get strectched if you mess wit mme you get strectched if you mess wit mme you get strectched if you mess wit mme

• The homework should be band!

That is cause it takes away there free time and break from school and depending
    on the grade you get more home work and all this new leaning in school dang and im In 5th wow im even learning the pereodict table and that's crazy because we half to memerize them;/ and also I model so I half to go places im so upset a lot cause I cant even talk to my friends just for a miniute of the day we need to sleep to some times im up till 12 doing science or advanced algabra or social studies so then I half to alsowake up at 6:00 to catch the bus so I only get 6 hours of sleep then.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Kids shouldn't get homework!

Kids need time to refresh their minds and relax, also homework is made out of paper and paper comes from trees, so the more homework kids get the more trees are being cut down! Sometimes homework can cause cheating, and that does not benefit the child at all.
    Thank you

• Homework should be band

Rfffd gfss jjgg bvvg n nb ved j k t v gv fcccvv fd fc bg b b b b n mn n n n n nn n nnnnnnnn n n b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b

• Aefaefafaefaff aefaf eafafea

Fas f efaef ef sfefenfe eef fef af af eaf ef efe e e fef ef f e e ewewew f f ff f f f f f ff f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f fffff

• School should not give homework

Who should not get horny because kids get to go home and have free time to play with their friends or play on the Xbox or do other things but when they give homework to us that means that we take away more of our time without playing with their friends anymore or be able to play on the Xbox or anything

Zestpond says2016-03-02T17:45:33.030
School=stress kill konka' boo
Zestpond says2016-03-02T17:46:14.980
School=stress kill konka' boo