• We shall need more breaktime

Students shall get more breaktime because when we eat it already consumes time and we can only play for a while. Penabur international school in Indonesia is like that.We only get 15 minutes of Breaktime (Recess) and 25 minutes of lunch. I mean like come on give us more breaktime teachers.

• We shall need more breaktime

• We shall need more breaktime

• Yes h h

H h h h h yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes ybec s y es ye s y e e t tr e s fg tt ew gsxedcfvv cvbcfvbgyf y fy f yf f g g g g g c cg cgf c ggcgfc g g g g gg v hv hg hv h h vvh b g

• More breaks needed..

Students need more breaks, We work all day long. We sit here 6 days w week for 7 hours, that's crazy. And teachers are wondering why we sleep in class or stop paying attention in class. I mean come on give us a break.. If your a student then your most likely gonna say YES WE NEED MORE BREAKS. But if your not in school then chances are you wont agree on more breaks..

• More breaks needed..

• I think schools should give more breaks.

Students are sitting and working the whole day without any breaks, that gets very boring and may eventually lead to the student sleeping during class or not even listening. However, to fix this problem the schools can give students more breaks. This will give them time to get their brains a break to think better in class.

• They are extremely important.

When students have breaks in school, it will help them with important things like socializing with new people while they are in there break.
    They can also help the students with school work that they have forgot to do, and gives them less time on stressing about tests because it will give them more time to study for them.

• They are extremely important.

• Students are extremely overworked.

Many may believe that school has become easier over time, that is FALSE. Students may get agitated and frustrated with their school work therefore decreasing grades and causing difficulties with other peers. If students get a break throughout the day they are much more likely to be much calmer and more collected.

• Yess of corse

Because kids need breakes from schools and have more fun than just be learning. In my school we do have a lot of breakes and i love to have breakes because i have more time with friends. I had a big break and i had the time of my life with breaks

• No, it's unnecessary!

First of all, we have enough breaks! On my school district calendar, we already have summer break, Thanksgiving break, winter break, President's break, spring break, and plus weekends and other holidays, we have only 180 school days. That's only half of a whole year! We have enough breaks, period. We work for half a year, we have break for half the year. Isn't that enough?

Moreover, parents might not have time to take care of their children, with work and other things, and it costs money to pay for childcare. Plus, if they take too many leaves from their job to supervise their children, they have the risk of being fired.

And my last reason (because I believe good things come in threes). If students have a lot of breaks, they'll get used to relaxing at home all the time. This fosters a lazy, unhealthy lifestyle, because most likely those students will sit on their couch and watch TV / sit at the computer and play video games all day long.

In conclusion, schools should NOT give more breaks, and thank you!

• No no no :(

Hi im doing a project for this and i got the short end of the stick so i have to make a reason why we should have no school breaks if we have no school breaks we can learn more then we can be smarter so we can go to college and get a job

• No no no

Dhdhdhd dhdhd dhd ddd f f f f f f f f f f ff f ff f f f ff f f f f f f fe.W e e e e e e e e e e e e ee e e e e e ee e e e e e e

• American schools cant have more breaks

For the first part, schools that have no breaks help their kids get high scores on tests and exams. Since America is falling behind in education, recess breaks are just helping kids learn how to fail tests and playground activity needs to be cancelled. In terms of the grade level standards, America is at least 2 years behind in education and needs to catch up to international level. Look at the PISA scores for America. They are not in the top 10. Thats because of break times that kids have that teach them how to fail

• Yep, lets put our country at the bottom. And be the most stupid.

Japan 243 New Zealand 190 West Germany 266-240 Nigeria 190
    South Korea 220 British Columbia 185
    Israel 216 France 185 Luxembourg 216 Ontario 185 Soviet Union 211 Ireland 184 Netherlands 200 New Brunswick 182 Scotland 200 Quebec 180 Thailand 200 Spain 180 Hong Kong 195 Sweden 180 England/Wales 192 United States 180
    Hungary 192 French Belgium 175
    Switzerland 191 Flemish Belgium 160 Finland 190

• Kids will be fat

My little grade two kid says that having more breaks means eating more then getting fat. She states "With less break time, I have limited time to eat my lunch or whatever." She adds "I don't prefer having longer break time. It would even be better if breaks are cancelled.

• More break for student s

There is alot of breaks in a year of school days there is summer,winter,spring,new semesters and lots more so when we get more break the student might forget what he have learned and not foucos in his work when a child grows up like college 12th grade and one he will need to take care of him or her self not having fun and being drunk.!