• Longer breaks needed

At my daughters school she only gets half an hour each break at least on of the breaks should be 1 hr and 15 minutes as they need time to eat,talk and relax as they always get in trouble for talking during class. They barley get enough time to eat never mind rest

• Yes!! We need year round school!!!

Kids should also have year around school because they get really tired and frustrated from all the homework. Kids want to have a break from school!!! Kids are too stressed to work. They have to do nonstop homework. They even get homework that is too hard for them and they do not want to do it. We need more breaks, because we get too frustrated. If, we don't have more breaks then we would feel so much more dead than we normally should. If, we get more breaks we also wouldn't irritate the teach as much as we would normally.
    Kids should be able to spend time with their family if they wanted too. Kids are really sad because they do not get to see their families. And sometimes they do not even want to go to school. Kids miss their families. Kids to see their families, because some of them live very far away. Kids want to hang out with their cousins.
    Kids get bullied and they don't want to go to school. Kids get made fun of for many reasons. Kids want to be home schooled because they don't want to be around the kids there are at school.

Now don't you think we should have year around school?

• Yes!! We need year round school!!!

• We do need more breaks

We need more breaks we get to frustrated that we dont even want to go to school anymore.If we dont have more breaks then we would feel so much more dead than we normally should.If we get more breaks we also wouldnt irritate the teach as much as we would normally do.=)

Thank you for reading this
    From,Zhayden Kahue-Magsanide

• We do need more breaks

Thank you for reading this
    From,Zhayden Kahue-Magsanide

• Helps kids relax

Instead of talking while the teachers talking you can do it when you have a break.
    Students will start to pay more attention to the teacher which will lead to better grades.
    With all the work we get these days I get really overwhelmed if a student got a break we could give our brain a break.

• Of corse we should

I mean come on more breaks. We need barracks duing school hours for at least 15 min. Because we get stressed or tierd I mean we will not be as bored . I mean we already have no resess in middle school we would have our own time at least

• Yes we do

I think we need breaks because without breaks, kids get tired and we function worse in school. It also would eliminate the problem of falling asleep in class. Kid's brains need to function better so they get a better education. So YES, every school needs to have at least 1 break during the day.

• Yes we do

• We really do need more

Well, once upon a time I was a student. I had perfect grades. When doing work, I never procrastinated and I always found the answer, but I still ended up staying up very late and having breakdowns. It's sad for me to think of what failing students are going through. I was always a perfect student, and due to all the HW I was given it would take me hours, so it's upsetting to imagine what the kids that are failing have to go through.

• No no no :(

Hi im doing a project for this and i got the short end of the stick so i have to make a reason why we should have no school breaks if we have no school breaks we can learn more then we can be smarter so we can go to college and get a job

• No no no

Dhdhdhd dhdhd dhd ddd f f f f f f f f f f ff f ff f f f ff f f f f f f fe.W e e e e e e e e e e e e ee e e e e e ee e e e e e e

• Yess of corse

Because kids need breakes from schools and have more fun than just be learning. In my school we do have a lot of breakes and i love to have breakes because i have more time with friends. I had a big break and i had the time of my life with breaks

• No, it's unnecessary!

First of all, we have enough breaks! On my school district calendar, we already have summer break, Thanksgiving break, winter break, President's break, spring break, and plus weekends and other holidays, we have only 180 school days. That's only half of a whole year! We have enough breaks, period. We work for half a year, we have break for half the year. Isn't that enough?

Moreover, parents might not have time to take care of their children, with work and other things, and it costs money to pay for childcare. Plus, if they take too many leaves from their job to supervise their children, they have the risk of being fired.

And my last reason (because I believe good things come in threes). If students have a lot of breaks, they'll get used to relaxing at home all the time. This fosters a lazy, unhealthy lifestyle, because most likely those students will sit on their couch and watch TV / sit at the computer and play video games all day long.

In conclusion, schools should NOT give more breaks, and thank you!

• More break for student s

There is alot of breaks in a year of school days there is summer,winter,spring,new semesters and lots more so when we get more break the student might forget what he have learned and not foucos in his work when a child grows up like college 12th grade and one he will need to take care of him or her self not having fun and being drunk.!