• We really do need more

Well, once upon a time I was a student. I had perfect grades. When doing work, I never procrastinated and I always found the answer, but I still ended up staying up very late and having breakdowns. It's sad for me to think of what failing students are going through. I was always a perfect student, and due to all the HW I was given it would take me hours, so it's upsetting to imagine what the kids that are failing have to go through.

• Kids need more breaks from school

Kids should have breaks from school because they need to get energy out so that they can focus, also kids can not focus all day without breaks. Kids also should have longer summer, spring, and winter breaks to spend time with family and friends and to go on vacation, and then to have fun.

• Yasssss we neeeeddd more breakssss

HELLO
    There has been more cases of ADHD on kids in school
    Get in trouble for things they cannot control
    If kids got more breaks, they would be able to move around and get their “wiggles” out.
    The mother goes on to explain how her son comes home every day with a yellow smiley face. The rest of his class goes home with green smiley faces for good behavior. Every day this child is reminded that his behavior is unacceptable, simply because he can’t sit still for long periods of time.
    The mother starts crying. “He is starting to say things like, ‘I hate myself’ and ‘I’m no good at anything.’” This young boy’s self-esteem is plummeting all because he needs to move more often.
    Not being able to sit still for a long time is seen as unacceptable
    Not his fault, kids who have ADHD are treated like their behaviour is their fault
    He starts hating himself
    Children are expected to sit for long periods of time.
    “Recess times have shortened due to increasing educational demands, and children rarely play outdoors due to parental fears, liability issues, and the hectic schedules of modern-day society”
    Children need to move
    Come to class unprepared, with not having been able to move all day, when they come into class their body's naturally start fidgeting with things to get the movement their body desperately needs.
    After 45 minutes of learning, all students should get at least a 10 minute wait. This way they will have enough time to grab a snack because it is hard to learn with an empty stomach, walk around so they can move
    Activities can boost blood flow, send oxygen to the brain and helps kids receive more info
    Fidgeting is a real problem. It shows that children need to move their bodies!
    “In order for children to learn, they need to be able to pay attention. In order to pay attention, we need to let them move”
    Other countries have figured this out. In Finland, for example, students take a 15-minute break for outdoor play after every 45 minutes of classroom time. In East Asia, most primary schools give their students a 10-minute break after 40 minutes or so of instruction.Here in the United States, however, the average first-grader spends seven hours a day at school, sometimes without any recess, much less one outdoors and unstructured.
    Undeveloped balance system due to restricted movement
    When any human sits for longer than about 20 minutes, the physiology of the brain and body changes, robbing the brain of needed oxygen and glucose, or brain fuel. The brain essentially just falls asleep when we sit for too long. Movement and activity stimulate the neurons that fire in the brain. When we sit, those neurons aren’t firing.
    Kids are built to move, and having more time for unstructured, outdoor play is essentially like a reset button
    Helps kids get rid of their energy so they won't be so hyper and fidgety during class.

• Yasss we need more breaks

He starts hating himself
    Children need to move

• Yasss we need more breaks

He starts hating himself
    Children need to move

• Yes they should

Schools should give more breaks throughout the day not more breaks as in vacations, because breaks throughout the day help make the school day more bearable for students especially those who have attention disorders such as ADD and ADHD, it would also help kids get their energy out so they wouldn't be so rowdy in class

• Yus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More breaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus
    yus yus

• Yess of corse

Because kids need breakes from schools and have more fun than just be learning. In my school we do have a lot of breakes and i love to have breakes because i have more time with friends. I had a big break and i had the time of my life with breaks

• Yess of corse

• Yess of corse

• No no no

Dhdhdhd dhdhd dhd ddd f f f f f f f f f f ff f ff f f f ff f f f f f f fe.W e e e e e e e e e e e e ee e e e e e ee e e e e e e

• Yess of corse

• No, it's unnecessary!

First of all, we have enough breaks! On my school district calendar, we already have summer break, Thanksgiving break, winter break, President's break, spring break, and plus weekends and other holidays, we have only 180 school days. That's only half of a whole year! We have enough breaks, period. We work for half a year, we have break for half the year. Isn't that enough?

Moreover, parents might not have time to take care of their children, with work and other things, and it costs money to pay for childcare. Plus, if they take too many leaves from their job to supervise their children, they have the risk of being fired.

And my last reason (because I believe good things come in threes). If students have a lot of breaks, they'll get used to relaxing at home all the time. This fosters a lazy, unhealthy lifestyle, because most likely those students will sit on their couch and watch TV / sit at the computer and play video games all day long.

In conclusion, schools should NOT give more breaks, and thank you!

• More break for student s

There is alot of breaks in a year of school days there is summer,winter,spring,new semesters and lots more so when we get more break the student might forget what he have learned and not foucos in his work when a child grows up like college 12th grade and one he will need to take care of him or her self not having fun and being drunk.!