• No schools should no give out homework !

I strongly agree that schools should not give out homework . Homework is basically , class work just at home . It wouldn't be fair to give tons of class work in school , by multiple teachers and have to do extra work at home . Student should be able to go home and relax after their stressful day in school . I would bet that 99% of students would say that there stressed and tired after school . I mean who wouldn't be ? Therefore students should be able to have fun and hang out with their friends after school . If I was to put out a survey nine times out of ten students would agree that they would rather go on the internet such as Facebook , Instagram , Twitter and etc then do more work at home .

• Do not like homework

When we came back from school we need brake we had at least 7 hours of homework at school !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need fun too. I'm probably not the only one who things that. School is also boring for most of us and we still have homework to do that is not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Kid do not have homework

Iiiiiiiiiii thhiiiiinnkkkkkkkk kid should not have home work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Schools should not give out homework.

Schools shouldn't give out homework because it takes aways family time and time to rest after a hard day of school. It also takes time away from fresh air and exersise that helps you get stronger at a sport that you play. Thats why schools should not give out homework.

• School should not give out homework.

School should not give out homework because we already work at school and now we have to do extra work No. Many people have activity to do like sports and etc.. We also need some time off from school work and to rest for the next day. We also just to think about things.

• Kids need breaks

We spend most of our time at school during the day and when we come home we do NOT want to be faced with more work. We need to have time to do extra curricula activities such as sport, music lessons etc. Also we need to be able to rest because our bodies are still growing. Sometimes we just need time to think.

Fraser