• Schools need band.

Band is helpful for the brain. Some kids need to take a break from all the boring math stuff. Schools have band because kids need music I'm in 6th grade and I'm in love with music and so are other people, but a lot of people don't like music. That's why I think schools should have band.

• Schools need band.

• Yes schools should bring band back.

Students need band. We sit for seven hours straight doing absolutely nothing, but taking notes. Music helps developed brains, and can train eyes to focus better. When you have to hold an instrument and watch your music, it helps you to keep your eyes trained on the music, so yes schools should bring back band.

• No.School bands would have the students attention instead of the students focusing on their work instead of focusing on the school bands.

To those who are having bad grades,imagine what you would be like if you would have to go back a grade where you would have to do learning that you already know!!!!!!You would have a great life with a job , a wife , and also a good great car...