• We need fresh food

Es we should

Cafeterias are a good place to eat with your close friends, but at my school we still had to eat from our lunchboxes and we were fine!
    Cafeterias are a place to eat so that you wouldn't have to stay in your hot classes all day long! So i say yes of course!

• It's important to have a cafeteria in the school.

I think schools should have a cafeteria. It is important for kids to have freshly cooked food to maintain the strength they need at school. A cafeteria is also an ideal place where they could relax, get a break, and enjoy hanging out with friends. Freshly cooked food is better than cold, packed up lunch from home.

• Try new food!

Cafeterias will be a great place to try out new foods from different countries. It's a wonder why schools don't have cafeterias! They will be great for students! I have friend who has a cafeteria at her school! There's heaps of foods to choose from. Every school in Malaysia actually has a cafeteria. They serve Indian food, Asian food...... I've seen one before and they are literally perfect! They have desserts and hot/cold drinks and they're extremely cheap and affordable too!

• School cafeteria crisis

Without cafeterias kids are left with either bringing their own lunches in or relying on outside restaurants to deliver it. By the time the food gets eaten it is usually we moist and gross. Fresh meals are essential for a kids nutrition. Kids should have dictionary in the gym class.

• School cafeteria crisis

• Money can help

If people didn't have to spend money, the school would only have a bit of money and they might not be able to pay the rent and you won't get any field trips... And the school could close down because they couldn't make their taxes. I need 5 more words ok now 0

• Money can help

• Yes we should

• Why there should be cafeterias

Why because the teacher will not watch over 23 classes or more classes .So the teacher on duty will not watch over 23 classes at one school . If someone acts bad the teacher will watch over them or send to the principal. Every last day of week the school will be on a play or a show . You can sit with people that you know and sit with someone else with someone new like summer and August do in wonder.The so the teacher can watch over 200 kids or more kids together in one big room like the gym . If you are in grade two or high from grade one to grade 3 Monday grade four to grade five Tuesday. From grade six to grade eight. The kindergarten will not have the cafeteria because they are to little.

• They should have cafiteras

Why because there will not be a lot of teacher for 23 or more class to watch off so one teacher can watch 600 or low people in one big room. If someone act bad the teacher will send them to the principal. Every last day of the week people will put on a show for the school.

• Cafeteria food is disgusting...

Cafeteria food is usually not fresh. Most of the foods are frozen foods, and are thawed right before lunch. I believe that food brought from home is much better because you can assure yourself that your eating fresh food, even if it's leftovers. At school, you don't usually know what you're eating. I even found hair in the cafeteria food once! Gross! If you bring food from home, then you will know what you're eating.

• You can make friends.

U can make friends cuz more friends the better and Also cuz u need more and more the better! And you can make really nice friends and I need twenty one more words maybe six teen more and maybe eleven no ten and seven no maybe four now two and no more!!!!!!!

• Try new food!

• I don't like cafeteria lunch

I don't like cafeteria lunch because for an example if someone touches the food and you get the one that he/she touched you might get very sick. Another reason is a lot of students are picky and don't want to eat what they give you. That is my reason for it

• Cafeterias are disgusting

Cafeteria food is not fresh. Its usually frozen, crappy food that is the reason why the States have such horrible obesity statistics. There may be other healthy options, but believe me when I say no kid is going to be in the cafeteria line like "oh yeaaah load me up with some of those Brussels sprouts" or "wow those broccolis lookin moist I want some of those." NO. NO KID WILL EVER EAT HE HEALTHY OPTIONS. Cafeterias are fatness causing

• Money can help

• Boring and weird food

Some children just buy cookies,chips and sometimes kids just buy junk food like hot dogs, spaghetti, hamburgers and much more obesity making foods. I'm 12 and like my classmates buy hamburgers and some kids buy two bowls of spaghetti or three hot dogs and shove them in their mouths .