• It is better for the students

FOOD,FOOD, FOOD everyone loves food. I really do think that we should have a new lunch menu. It would make the students a lot more happier. Some reasons why we should have a new lunch menu is then your parents don’t have to worry about making you a bagged lunch, and you don’t have to eat something that you don’t like. If there is something that you don’t like then there should be more than one option. I have also seen that everyday in the lunchroom the alternative is either the leftover food from the day before or a sandwich with cheese and ham. I don’t really prefer that, I think that if the students don’t like either of these options they should have a couple more choices like a hamburger instead of a chicken sandwich.
    A new lunch menu means that students can get excited for lunch and know that they are going to eat something that they like instead of having to eat something they don’t like. It may lead to an upset stomach. If more students eat the school lunch that means that we might have enough money for more gym equipment, more school supplies, new computers for the teachers. More students might come to our school. We could become a better school district.

Students don’t have to eat something that they don’t like. It would make the teachers and the students happier. And I also think we do not have enough food. I feel like elementary student can eat that much but not middle school students.
    It is a hassle to make your own lunch because you might have homework to finish. If you don’t have to make your own lunch then you may have more time to eat the most important meal of the day, breakfast. Sometimes when you have your own lunch, you may have to try and fit it into your backpack. If you have a binder in your backpack and then your lunch you may risk the chance of having your food squashed or wrecked. If your parents have to get ready for work and they might have to make themselves a lunch, they wouldn’t have time to make you a lunch. Students might think it takes up too much time to stand in line and wait for food, you may think that it costs too much but it is actually a benefit for the school because then we can go on more field trips.
    That is why I think we should have a new lunch menu, I also think that it would make your parents and yourself feel less stressed. It would make students feel happier that they have more time to get ready in the morning, and they don’t have to waste their time trying to find the food they need for their lunch and then not being able to do their homework.

• It is better for the students

• Yes stundents should choose lunch because................

They dont,like what the school is serving and because To eat the boosting energy you can tried and true advice of our food. Tried-and-true advice for healthful eating also applies to keeping your energy level high: eat a balanced diet that includes a variety of unrefined carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, with an emphasis on vegetables, whole grains, and healthy oils. Taking a daily multivitamin will ensure that you get the vitamins and minerals you need, but taking extra amounts of individual nutrients won't give you more energy,retrieved from http://www.health.harvard.edu/healthbeat/eating-to-boost-energy.In addition, eating certain types of foods in particular amounts can help prevent fatigue.I retrieved this info from http://www.health.harvard.edu/healthbeat/eating-to-boost-energy.

• I doughnut like u

Vote trump also waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam jamaa toilits for sale now! :) number 1 comment lunch should be longer that booty s u p e r k a i 6 4 o k b y e n o w p l a y r o b l o x you big detotated wam

• So students should make their own choices

Pekedjejjdjjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjjfjfjfjeeiwjjwjwwjwjwjwk kekekekee eeemee eekeee eke eeieemkee eekkee ekekeeke eeeeje e ejejejee ejejeje ejjejeeje eejeeje n nejjee eejeje eeejejejejeejeje eeekejejekekkwwlwlwlwlwwjdjeje ekekekekekkwk wwwjdlfototyyoyyiyoyiyiyy ykyyyyyoyoyoyoyoy yyyyoyoyoyoyoyny yooeskccnvvnv vvvjvvmvmmxs ssmsmdmdmkr emd dnggm vlvfldldldd df,f,f f,,d,d ddd,d dd,d,d d,d,dd dkdjdjd dndmdmd dnddmm d dmdmd d dmdmf dndndnd d ddmmcd dmdkdd dncndnd dkfdjfdmf dnddkdndnd n d d kaakakakaak

• Fdexdgf gfgb df

Gt hxft xt g j j j j j j vh uih / u u b hu b gb ybuhj j h ; jj o gjeohg;h8shgshrih ;h h hi i i i i; tj s ioj; ioth strh rei;a igr h, r hi drifh ihikfi iids hio;i;f ihostrio i;hits ; hi

• They need to...

Instead of serving processed food they need to serve better quality food. Something that people can and will be actually able to eat. Like something that is at least restaurant quality. And they should serve drinks in cups too just like most restaurants do. If they had this stuff I would actually buy school lunch.

• Yes kids should be able to choose school lunches

If kids don't like the lunches then they wont eat the lunch. Which means that they will be hungry for the rest of the day. Schools sometimes serve lunches that the children's parents wouldn't even serve to them. If you go home and you are starving because the schools lunch was discussing it wouldn't be fair to us children.

• Yes, schools should work to improve lunch menus.

Schools should work to improve their lunch menus and offer kids a more balanced meal, and better nutrition. The foods offered through schools are often very high in fat, and created more out of a convenience in bulk. Additionally, students should not have as much freedom in choosing their own meals. When I was in school, students would regularly choose pop and curly fries for their midday lunch, feeding on sugar, fat, and calories, and little else.

• This house believes that we should not make up our school menus!!!!!!!!!!!

We should not make up our school menus as this might lead the kids choosing Junk food to eat for lunch. Whereas Teachers make sure we eat a healthy and balanced plate.
    Pupils who are allergic to things for example peanuts. If we add peanuts to our menus how are the people who are allergic be able to eat them?

• Whateva bitch i dont care

Detotated wam i donut like lunch it reminds me of a base ment that smells like hillary clinton and trump had a party and obama farted a sardien that he ate for breakfeast

superkai64

leaf bruh i yam derek zoolander and i have 20,000 looks so bye now i said what i neede to say

• I doughnut like u