• What if their is a life or death situation?!

My reason why they should not have phone policies because students might need them for an emergency.For example in Toledo,Ohio this year there was a threat towards Woodward High School the students used their phones to text their parents to go get help and let them know they’re okay.In 1999 a teacher at Columbine High School in Colorado sent out a text to the students telling them to leave the building when the shooter was on the opposite side of them.Very often schools have shootings or a threat towards the school.They tell students to stay quite in case of an emergency.Emergency. A lot of times parents will find out students be in life or death situation they should be able to let their families their okay by text and if the get out safe and call for help for the other students and teachers

• Mobile can cause distractions

I feel that teenagers will always be distracted or more interested by their mobile phones. I feel that if schools were to restrict the use of a pupils mobile phone then they would become much more productive in class. However, I do not feel that mobile phones should be banned as I find my phone very helpful if I needed to quickly find some information in a class. But I also feel safer at school when I have my mobile phone on my person.

• Think about this!!!!!!!

MY reason why they should not have phone policies because students might need them for an emergency.For example in Toledo,Ohio this year there was a threat towards Woodward High School the students used their phones to text their parents to go get help and let them know they’re okay.In 1999 a teacher at Columbine High School in Colorado sent out a text to the students telling them to leave the building when the shooter was on the opposite side of them.Very often schools have shootings or a threat towards the school.They tell students to stay quite in case of an emergency. A lot of times parents will find out students be in life or death situations they should be able to let their families their okay by text and if the get out safe and call for help for the other students and teachers

• Phones are needed!

I think that phones should be used in class. If the teacher is not teaching and the student has nothing to do, then they should be able to be on their phones. I personally work better on everything when I have music. They could use their phones and technology to learn. Or what if there is an intruder or there is an emergency? What if the teacher passed on the floor? A student could pull out their phone and call 9-1-1. Phones are helpful in various ways.

• That's not fair

Schools should ease down on the whole technology limit and put a bit more responsibility on the students. If they don't pay attention in class, then they can't blame anyone else, can ya'? So in other words, they need to be in control of themselves instead of relying on everyone else to pick them up when they fall.
    Oh gosh, that sounds deep.

• People have the right to do what they like.

School is meant to offer the opportunity to become educated and it is the students responsibility to take it. If the student simply does not want to learn the school cannot make them learn, no matter how many band-aids, such as cell phone policies, they put on. Also sometimes cellphones are needed at school, like what if you forgot something at home like a paper or project, etc. Texting one of your parents could save your grade. Schools need to focus on their teachers ability to captivate their students, rather than their students attention spans

• Phones are Useful

Phones are useful for many things. How am i supporsed to get 50 words into this, holy cow, what do think i am going to do, write an essay on this? No way, im just making stuff up right now so that i can vote and get to 50 words