• Dance is great too!!

When you are on your high school dance team, it is important to remember the valuable role you have in your school. Keep in mind that you are a spirit leader. Just as cheerleaders promote school spirit with cheers, you promote school spirit with dance. By being on the dance team, you are a representing your school so you should always portray a positive image for your high school.
    Managing your time between family, school, dance team, and other activities can be difficult, but school should always come before dance. Many teams require their dancers to maintain certain grade point averages to remain on the team. Always prioritize and put your best foot forward in the classroom.

• It's a sport to!!!!!!!

Dance is a sport! As well as an art! Schools have cheerleading, but trust me it's not the same. Now I don't want to bang cheerleading, but it's not the same. Dance routines have more things like turns and leaps, while cheerleading has more stunts and happy entertainment. I'm just saying dance and cheer should be equal in schools.

• There so ugly

There ugly ugly ugly why you there you to this so shut up you stupid self like what ears to it time is ticking now you should know this this and why do you say stuff like this and take me back to on line what did you say only read the first part of this