• Yes, to a point.

Since everyone learns differently (audio, visual, hands-on) I think a couple of hours of homework every night isn't too much to ask of any student. Sometimes, though, I would come home and be doing homework until past my bedtime, because so many classes required so much. Then, it becomes less of a learning tool and more of a punishing chore.

• We need homework.

As much as it bores and sometimes stresses a child, If you're smart you'll work out that you need homework. Almost every child who is above standard in all academic areas will agree that their homework helps them learn. If you ask someone who is not as bright, They might not do their homework. If you ask someone who is very bright, They will almost certainly do their homework, And possibly even an extra bit. It's a challenge to complete, But it makes a difference.

• No homework needed

I think it is pretty bad because it does not help students concentrate and it is boring they will not get motivated and it will fill them with stress.And also some homework teachers give has nothing to do with test the only things they serve is keeping your locker disorganized

• We should have homework

Because if we don't our brains would not retain and regain knowledge and to support this i did research and found out that schools with homework had better grades while schools without homework had lower grades and lower exam scores. That's why i think we should have homework in schools

• Mais oui we need it

C'est important a notre education. Oui oui oui croissant oui oui oui. Sans la devoirs, notre temps de classe vas augmenter plus. Au lieu d'avoir 6h a l'école nous avions 8 heurs a l'ecole. Taco cat no no. J'aime le devoir tellement, c'est très amusante. Le devoir est tres important.

• We need homework

Because if we didn't have homework our future would be a total bust because we wouldn't have as much education as we should and it helps with responsibility and more practice for test. It helps bring families closer and helps kids remember what they learned in school .. Homework is needed!!1

• We need homework

• Homework is amazing

Sometimes homework is just a bit to long but doing less than 2 hours of homework is fine with all the kids of my school! Homework can be depressing but when you have noting to do you can do homework. Homework is not slavery, people! Homework is very incredible important!

• School work should be in schools.

I think that there should be homework but just a small amount of it. The reason being is because homework helps you retain information but to much homework helps you to loose the information. Especially over the summer, homework should be required but only a small amount so that you can keep the information for the next school year.

• I support school to have homework

Although homework is boring,it helps students studies a lot. It can help students to practice and revise what they learn. Then, they can get higher marks in quiz and exams. Besides, it can also help students learn life skills.It can help students develop responsibilities, time management and organization. Also, practice makes perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Why its boring

H s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• School Work Should Stay in School

I cannot remember a time when homework helped accelerate my education. In fact, the only thing I remember about homework is that it was super stressful. When I got to college, there was no homework. Sure, there was a project every now and then, but not daily extra take home work. I found focusing on my studies for upcoming tests was a much more efficient and meaningful form of teaching along with the in class lessons.

• We should not have homework.

It causes stress in our brain, we learn this in school already, and to much stress can lead to harm and cheating. Also, some of us have after school activity, but homework can take the time away from that. To much stress leads to harm with brain damage. I say no to homework!

• No homework needed

• No homework needed

• It gets in the way of our after school plans

Many kids have after school activities. Right? So when you get tons of homework after school it gets in the way of our plans. Plus kids do sports which is very important because they need excises and homework just stops you from doing that. It takes more time to do when you don't understand it at all.