• Yes, to a point.

Since everyone learns differently (audio, visual, hands-on) I think a couple of hours of homework every night isn't too much to ask of any student. Sometimes, though, I would come home and be doing homework until past my bedtime, because so many classes required so much. Then, it becomes less of a learning tool and more of a punishing chore.

• Homework Helps.... To an Extent.

Home work does help reinforce what we learn in school, but many students feel as though it is too much. It is one thing to send home a review here and there to help keep students minds sharp. It is another all together to make students do hours worth of homework each night. That amount of homework can really stress students out, and often make them view school as a chore and not something good as it is. Too much homework is not beneficial to students learning, but some is needed occasionally.

• Video game time

A lot of people would play video games instead of sports like most kids. That can be bad for their eyes. I agree it is boring but it helps your eyes a lot and believe me, sometimes it would be nice to have no homework,but it is basically saving your eyes

• Schools need homework to keep students foucest

The homework is simple and you have already done it and it is just to make sure you are foucest and don't forget what you are working on in school. It is just to help you in the long run so you don't end up working at McDonald's for the rest of your life.

• The meaning of a pronoun that refers to

I The would have love a woman that is she would have a to be the first meaning to of the color she was a mother good mother and a mother mother or a mother sister or a mother mother and mother mother or a mother pronoun or another mother pronoun or mother the mother of pronoun mother or the author or mother or mother pronoun or another pronoun or sentence or mother mother pronoun and mother pronoun or mother pronoun or another pronoun that is cool out can also study "health" with a friend yee hee

• Yee yeet and yeety

Why I was chose to wrong from the your friends house and you have are don't have like a pronoun and you they then don't answer have them on and it should be used to be used as a the subject of sentence or sentence use the meaning of a pronoun

• Yes Yes Yes

Even though it is not the most exciting thing in the world, homework prepares you for later life, as you need to learn how to organise your time at home. Also, research shows that some kids work and concentrate better when their classmates are not there to distract them at home.
    We should have homework because it helps us study for tests and makes you smarter and if you miss something in class you can learn it at home and I think we should not have a lot of homework just some to help us get smarter and lots of people say no but don't have a good reason.
    We should have Homework because it is necessary for learning because you need to review the material you learned in class. Home work is good for letting a parent know what their children are doing in school.

• Schools should give homework

Schools should give homework because it helps you study for upcoming tests and it also helps you drill (metaphorically) the material into your brain. Think about it, if you didn't have homework would you study at all? I would but there are a lot of people that wouldn't that is why I think schools should continue to have homework>

• Schools should not have homework unless it's unfinished classwork!

Homework causes stress and keeps students from sleeping or even hanging out with there family.Also school is stressing without homework with all the tests and having classes you don't like but have to take to graduate and have a good job.I think all work should be done in school and remembered in the class.

• I believe schools should have homework.

If kids are doing human reproduction then the teachers can't have the boys and the girls together. At home the boys can invite girls over and teh girls can invite huys over and they can study if you know what I mean. I need nine more words so this willl do the job.

• Why its boring

H s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• School Work Should Stay in School

I cannot remember a time when homework helped accelerate my education. In fact, the only thing I remember about homework is that it was super stressful. When I got to college, there was no homework. Sure, there was a project every now and then, but not daily extra take home work. I found focusing on my studies for upcoming tests was a much more efficient and meaningful form of teaching along with the in class lessons.

• Homework is not necessary because

It becomes stressful and more of a chore than a helpful task. Students are given hours of homework which effects their sleep schedules and their free tie outside of school. You can't spend time with your family when you are cooped up doing homework all day long. Kids need a break from all of the work. Especially after a long day at school.

• Homework is unnecessary!

Homework is unnecessary for a majority of reasons. My first reason is because it stresses students out including me. Most students have school for 8 hours a day for 5 days a week! Which accentually adds up to 40 hours of school a week for 9 months straight! Could you imagine homework on top of all that! Not only that but even Sarah Wessling, the 2010 national teacher of the year thinks that homework is not beneficial to students of any grade. Homework is unnecessary!

• What did you say about family time again?

People keep saying that we need more "family time" yet overflow our life with homework. This isn't really a good way to provide "family time" when your alone in the room writing essays while the other members of you family are out in the living room watching a movie together.

• Various Reasons why homework is bad

Homework, although may support education, is felt more as a cruel form of a punishment rather than a helpful tool. It bores people, especially when they're at home and have multiple things around them that can be more productive and more entertaining at the same time. More homework results in a chain reaction, the first events being the lack of sleep, causing a sensation of wanting to sleep more. Less entertainment results in a lack of attention and
    an increase in rejection and hate. Students spend enough time during the day and week studying in school as it is, and, although having an extra 2 to 3 hours of work doesn't sound like a lot, it can drastically change someone's life. Students try to balance everything out, but with the lack of time, ( at least 9 to 10 hours spent on homework and school and at least 8 hours of sleep, resulting in only 6 to 7 hours left, not including recreational activities) entertainment is wanted more by a person and, in which case, causes the recipient to become desperate. I know people who, in their years of school, went to the restroom to use their phones as entertainment, and used chromebooks in ways that violate school policies. We need a break. We can't just sit around, focused on sheets of paper. We need more time to rest up, to mingle amongst our friends, and spend more time with family.

• No freetime = fat

After sitting in a desk for 7 hours then go home only to sit down for another 3 hours then possibly take a relaxing nap then get woken up for dinner. LOT OF HOMEWORK = FAT x 100000000000000000 Also it is so so so so so so so so boring.

• Boring, Boring, Boring

Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, it wastes time of our day when we could be doing other things like sports. It is just super, super, super boring, I just hate it. All I have to say is take t away. It is Boring, Boring I really, really hope that it will go away.

• Homework should be a choice not a chore!

I believe if students want to spend that extra time studying for a test they should but they should not ever feel pressured in to doing it especially since they already spend 6-7 hours at school learning I mean let them spend time with their family and give them a break!