• Yes, to a point.

Since everyone learns differently (audio, visual, hands-on) I think a couple of hours of homework every night isn't too much to ask of any student. Sometimes, though, I would come home and be doing homework until past my bedtime, because so many classes required so much. Then, it becomes less of a learning tool and more of a punishing chore.

• No homework needed

I think it is pretty bad because it does not help students concentrate and it is boring they will not get motivated and it will fill them with stress.And also some homework teachers give has nothing to do with test the only things they serve is keeping your locker disorganized

• We should have homework

Because if we don't our brains would not retain and regain knowledge and to support this i did research and found out that schools with homework had better grades while schools without homework had lower grades and lower exam scores. That's why i think we should have homework in schools

• Mais oui we need it

C'est important a notre education. Oui oui oui croissant oui oui oui. Sans la devoirs, notre temps de classe vas augmenter plus. Au lieu d'avoir 6h a l'école nous avions 8 heurs a l'ecole. Taco cat no no. J'aime le devoir tellement, c'est très amusante. Le devoir est tres important.

• We need homework

Because if we didn't have homework our future would be a total bust because we wouldn't have as much education as we should and it helps with responsibility and more practice for test. It helps bring families closer and helps kids remember what they learned in school .. Homework is needed!!1

• We need homework

• Homework is amazing

Sometimes homework is just a bit to long but doing less than 2 hours of homework is fine with all the kids of my school! Homework can be depressing but when you have noting to do you can do homework. Homework is not slavery, people! Homework is very incredible important!

• School work should be in schools.

I think that there should be homework but just a small amount of it. The reason being is because homework helps you retain information but to much homework helps you to loose the information. Especially over the summer, homework should be required but only a small amount so that you can keep the information for the next school year.

• I support school to have homework

Although homework is boring,it helps students studies a lot. It can help students to practice and revise what they learn. Then, they can get higher marks in quiz and exams. Besides, it can also help students learn life skills.It can help students develop responsibilities, time management and organization. Also, practice makes perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Homework Helps.... To an Extent.

Home work does help reinforce what we learn in school, but many students feel as though it is too much. It is one thing to send home a review here and there to help keep students minds sharp. It is another all together to make students do hours worth of homework each night. That amount of homework can really stress students out, and often make them view school as a chore and not something good as it is. Too much homework is not beneficial to students learning, but some is needed occasionally.

• Why its boring

H s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• School Work Should Stay in School

I cannot remember a time when homework helped accelerate my education. In fact, the only thing I remember about homework is that it was super stressful. When I got to college, there was no homework. Sure, there was a project every now and then, but not daily extra take home work. I found focusing on my studies for upcoming tests was a much more efficient and meaningful form of teaching along with the in class lessons.

• No homework needed

• No homework needed

• It gets in the way of our after school plans

Many kids have after school activities. Right? So when you get tons of homework after school it gets in the way of our plans. Plus kids do sports which is very important because they need excises and homework just stops you from doing that. It takes more time to do when you don't understand it at all.