• We need them for school and home

I think that we should have i pads at school because maybe your class is using computers but when you go get one there aren't any computers left then you can do the work on the iPad also if maybe they give u homework from school u use the iPad so then when u go back to school u have the homework done.

• We just need them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

They should because it is something that needs to happen because it will be the best thing every and may change this world and how because relate to each other and I think that it would be great to have I pads in school now our school did have I pads and I don't know why they took them away

• No kids should not need i pads at school they should be gratefull for a note pad.

Kids should not have i pads at school beacouse they should be really gratefull for what they have a note book for notes. So i think and i hope you think that you dont need i pads at your school and so plz agrre with me beacouse i would love that.

• I pads in schools

I say yes to i pads in schools because it might help kids learn better and its way more fun than writing with pencil and paper. Kids and adults would like this because it is easier for teachers and kids could just email their teachers their projects online and that in my opinion is much easier.

• Yes yes yes

Kids get back pain because of lots of books weighing them down. It would be Easier taking notes. Also students couldn't make excuses if they forgot there homework. Therefore i am one who says ipads should be aloud in a class room but some kids cant get ipads so teachers should get additional ipdas for kids to rent

• Yes, iPads or laptops.

Some students will not be able to afford iPads or laptops on which to do research or homework. So schools should probably have at least a certain amount in the class room and in the library. It is the way of the present and the future and there is no getting around the computer as a tool for learning.

• Yea they should

Years ago we never had the possibility of carrying the world wirelessly which us wherever we need it. Of course there is an opportunity for misuse but that has nothing to do objective of implementing iPads into the education. My school uses iPads, Cathedral high school Indianapolis and it's beneficial

• Technology supports growth and knowledge

Technology is an incredible resource that enriches children's minds through the internet, programing, and interactive learning. Such qualities exist with one of today's most spontaneous and easy to use devices, the iPad. IPads in schools allow for students to research information that cannot necessarily be found in books, interactive learning through various apps, and can connect people across the world that necessarily would be possible without the type of technology. The opposition might say that ipads will be distracting and thus a burden. What they don't realize is that schools will be controlling these ipads, and through firewalls and time restriction qualities that these ipads have this will not be a problem. The opposition may also say that this will be expensive, but a school doesn't necessarily have to have an ipad, since this debate is about if schools should have ipads.

• Schools should have Ipads

Schools need to have i Pads because you can take it anywhere and use it for information. But there is a problem is without i pads laptops are worse because they are heavy and impossible to carry for a long time. I pads also can have educational games. So I want schools to have I pads.

• Lol lol lol

Gl
    Gfffffffffffffffffff cv f f. F f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f. F f f f f f f f. F f f f f f f f f. F f f f f f f f. F ffffff

• IPads are bad !

It costs a lot of money to afford iPads and iPads can often hinder school learning since kids might get distracted . Also iPads are very precious things so if you let little kids use it they drop it the the iPad crackes or the screen smashes then a nother lot of money to repair.