• Not helpful at all

This is not helpful because I searched up good reason that why should we have lockers but this website showed me why we should not have lockers on google i barley find anything i need and that is very annoying so no that is why i wrote this to you

• To little room

Some schools have skinny hallways and lockers can't fit. Also it would be very expensive to expand the hallways, or even the lockers in general cost a lot. Schools don't have this much money to use usually. And I don't think students in elementary school are responsible enough. And it takes to much room.

• Avoid Back Pain

Back pain is horrible. On of the most common way to get back pain is from heavy backpacks. With lockers, children can avoid back pain. My school has no lockers and my back is always hurting. With lockers, children could avoid back problems in the future. Back pain is terrible.

• Avoid Back Pain

• Avoid Back Pain

• Yes because they store personnel things that don’t need to be carried around the school

Bookbags lunchboxes binders and textbooks are all things that are required at almost all middle schoools and it is such an inconvenience to have to bring those into the crowded hall making at harder for you and other to maneuver around. People say that you shouldn’t have lockers because illegal contiband could be stored there but I fact if it was in lockers that it would be easier to identify the user because it wasn’t moving all around the hallways with them

• It is more safe than anything else i know there is a lot of books that is now missing.

My bags are small i know and it is more comfortable to used but i hate when i am carrying my books because its too heavy!!! Aside from it, one of my friend is not that strong to carry her bag cause she has an illness something 1st floor going to 6th floor its ridiculous i know additionally, we can know avoid stealing in every time we just left and boom its gone!!

• Lock on lockers

I think that kids should have locks on their lockers because i personally have had someone not only had some one get in my locker but they also stole something very impotent to me and they also got caught in my locker trying to steal from my best friend that is my point

• Back pain because of heavy backpacks

I'm a student at a middle school that doesn't have lockers. For a while, I have been experiencing severe discomfort in my lower back. I slouch when I walk with a backpack which weighs in at about 30+ pounds (now it's more because schools are requiring you carry a laptop computer). An easy solution to this would be to get wheeled backpacks, but those are expensive, so many families couldn't afford to get one for their student. I see a lot of cons about lockers being about how you can hide contraband in a locker, but if somebody was determined to hide something, it would be easier in a backpack because a backpack moves with you (this would also make it difficult to search them). Perhaps schools could have lockers but increase the passing-period's time to accommodate the students having difficulties with their lockers.

• Students having lockers may affect academic result

The use of lockers fof the good students are a good facility, but if someone with bad academic result will take opposite effects. First, if the students have access on lockers, they cannot have books to revise at home. Secondly, some schools do not have enough space or money to let students to use lockers. So, students using using lockers have more cons than pros.

• Not helpful at all

• To little room

• To little room

• Avoid Back Pain

• Avoid Back Pain

• NO!They shouldn't be allowed at all!

Planning to Shoot your school? Don't do it. Your items might get stolen and you might find a gun of any sort in your locker. Who is stupid enough to put a gun in someone else's locker no less? Stupid people of course. Duh. I mean I wouldn't do it at all. I bet the stupid people would say its my stuff!

• Schools are poor

Not all schools have enough money to afford these very expensive stuff, which are called "lockers"! Lockers can be very expensive especially when there are more than 100 or 200 students in the school. Its not like all the students that are using the lockers are going to pay. So the only thing i would say is.... NONONONONONO!!!!!

• I hate lockers

People might steal your stuff its true it happend to my dad he had his wallet in there and someone stole all his money in his wallet he did not even leave the wallet he took everything in there his credit card was in there so then he had no money

• I hate lockers

Angielikeskats says2017-12-01T17:22:03.460
I think they should so to all dem haters who dont think that they shouldnt have have lockers....SUCK IT UP!!