• Students should have lockers because

So they won't have to carry all there books such as science,social studies, and math.Students are more likely to get scoliosis from heavy backpacks. Yes there are the cons on lockers but there are also many pros on lockers. Lockers are great to have because some students are not that strong or have after school activities; such as cheer, football, basketball, and etc. [P.S. I'm a 12 year old so it comes from a students point of view]

• Students should have lockers because

• Students should have lockers because

• Students should have lockers because

• Students should have lockers because

• Students should have lockers because

• Students should have lockers because

• Students should have lockers because

• Students should have lockers because

• Students should have lockers because

• Students having lockers may affect academic result

The use of lockers fof the good students are a good facility, but if someone with bad academic result will take opposite effects. First, if the students have access on lockers, they cannot have books to revise at home. Secondly, some schools do not have enough space or money to let students to use lockers. So, students using using lockers have more cons than pros.

• Student should have lookers. Because it helps the student to not carry much weight.

When the student have a lookers they can put in the box that they need it for the next day and that will help to carry just the stuff and a few things such as pin,highlighter ,and some of files so when student have a lookers they can keep them stuff or things in a place witch is safety and no body can steel it.

So now i wish all the school have a lookers a to be safe.

• Time consuming & Unsafe.

Time consuming
    If a student forgets their homework or a textbook, they have to waste valuable class time in order to retrieve it.
    Students can linger at their lockers talking or playing with stuff in their locker. This creates distractions for other students and cause them to be late to class.
    Unsafe
    Students can hide weapons or drugs in their locker, creating an unsafe environment for others around them.
    If a student leaves jewelry or some other type of valuable in their locker, another student can steal it. Granted, the student may need a combination to enter, but all they have to do is look over the student’s shoulder without their knowing and memorize it.

• No room at all!!

I absolutely hate lockers they smush all your stuff and are easy to break into. One reason I hate lockers is the fact that anything thing cold go into them. Uno example of this is guns, guns are a problem especially with all the shooting’s happening. My view on this is that lockers are able to hide gun and other bad stuff. One quote to support this is “ These days with school shooting, gang influences and drugs, administrators have become more and more concerned that students are hiding more than just cherry bombs in lockers. Guns and heavy drugs can be easily hidden inside.” Now the other side states the kids have to much to carry. Well they're wrong I carry my stuff all day without stopping to my locker and I’m fine. Locker’s are just a waste of time they make you late to class sure other things do too but the majority of people are late to class because of locker’s.

• Best thing ever

Best ever ever because kids won't get stuck carying their school stuff around. They will have a place to put it so how about that donald trump is the best presedent ever i like him biuld the wall please best ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever

• Money is Short

People will spend too much money on lockers at their schools j j j j jj j jj j j jj j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j jj j

• No lockers in school

They are way to much money and they take up to much space and if you had the big skinny lockers you can only put so much in your school and then you would have to share with someone and they can still your stuff witch is very bad to still someone's stuff

• No we sould not have lockers

Loss of papers. Also there is not enough space in schools. Also they are soo sooo soooo expsive. Hiding weapons. Also therre may be drugs in lockers. Also it is a waste of time in passing periods. Also the miight be secret adimers or inapropreat also i belive in savin as much money as possible and lockers ae a waste of moey

• No we shouldn't

I think this because many things can happen when using lockers. For example bullies can use them to shove kids into them, kids can hide things, etc. There are many other things but am not going to state all of them. Now i am wasting words so I can submit this