• We need them

People steal. Forgot PIN? No prob just use keys to open it. They hold your stuff and protect it. People crush bags on purpose. I have found my bag on the floor many times. It is like a maze for me to get to my back pack. We need lockers.

• They protect your stuff

They keep your stuff safe its simple. Who would want to walk around school with all their stuff in their back pack. It gets to heavy. So that is why, in my opinion, students, in fact, need lockers. And scene thank you thank you your so kind omg omg omg

• Lockers are needed!!!

Lower back pain can develop if you have a heavy book bag later in life. So I say help save the kids backs! Who's with me?!? Save the future grown ups! Let the kids be kids without pain! Who would ever want back pain? If the kids get back pain it will ruin there future it could hurt them for life!

• Yes schools should

Students have awful pain at night due to backpacks instead of textbooks and backpacks students should have lockers to put you stuff in so you are not lugging the backpack full of stuff around, also electronics would help textbooks are old and will need to be replaced so electronics won't need to be replace programs are new

• Lockers are beneficial

Lockers can help increase security, relieve back pain, and reduce distractions. Doctors and physical therapists say that kids should carry no more than 10% to 15% of their body weight in their packs. Nearly half of public and private schools have had something stolen at school and never returned. Hope you agree with me

• No one steals the kids stuff.

Having lockers prevents some bully taking something from a kids back-pack! Lockers are guarded by a lock, and all of the child's thinks are safe from a bully! Also what if a student brings an fidget spinner to school, instead of messing with it during class it could be in the locker for "waiting" for lunch or recess!

• Helps the students

Helps students put stuff away and not mess with the stuff under their desk or the will get distracted from learning anything at school.Then maybe the school should put locks on them and a password for you to remember so no one comes and steals your stuff. Please reply it helps

• All lockers suck

:Lockers help lighten the load caused by heavy backpacks. According to a 2012 study published in the "Archives of Diseases in Childhood," more than 60 percent of kids studied carried packs that weighed over 10 percent of their entire body weight and 1 in 5 had backpacks weighing over 15 percent of their body weight. A quarter of these students had lower back pain. According to CNN, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission found injuries caused by students lugging heavy backpacks, such as tripping, falling and chronic pain, reached 13,766 in 2011. The escalating number of child injuries from heavy backpacks caused the American Occupational Therapy Association to designate a National School Backpack Awareness Day to try to encourage schools to lighten their students' load. Allowing kids to store their books in lockers is one way to do that.

• Yes schools should have lockers.

3 reasons because kids can steal your stuff if it is on a hook, it is safer in a locker, and if you say that you might forget your pin/code, we can have door locks so you could use a key to unlock the locker. I hope you agree with me

• Locker is helpful

I think school should have locker because some people like stealing stuff from people backpack so schools should have lockers in school but not like an lock that you need use a key to unlock it lockers that have a password to it but thats why i think school should have lockers

• Students having lockers may affect academic result

The use of lockers fof the good students are a good facility, but if someone with bad academic result will take opposite effects. First, if the students have access on lockers, they cannot have books to revise at home. Secondly, some schools do not have enough space or money to let students to use lockers. So, students using using lockers have more cons than pros.

• Not helpful at all

This is not helpful because I searched up good reason that why should we have lockers but this website showed me why we should not have lockers on google i barley find anything i need and that is very annoying so no that is why i wrote this to you

• To little room

Some schools have skinny hallways and lockers can't fit. Also it would be very expensive to expand the hallways, or even the lockers in general cost a lot. Schools don't have this much money to use usually. And I don't think students in elementary school are responsible enough. And it takes to much room.

• To little room

• Avoid Back Pain

Back pain is horrible. On of the most common way to get back pain is from heavy backpacks. With lockers, children can avoid back pain. My school has no lockers and my back is always hurting. With lockers, children could avoid back problems in the future. Back pain is terrible.

• Avoid Back Pain

• NO!They shouldn't be allowed at all!

Planning to Shoot your school? Don't do it. Your items might get stolen and you might find a gun of any sort in your locker. Who is stupid enough to put a gun in someone else's locker no less? Stupid people of course. Duh. I mean I wouldn't do it at all. I bet the stupid people would say its my stuff!

• Schools are poor

Not all schools have enough money to afford these very expensive stuff, which are called "lockers"! Lockers can be very expensive especially when there are more than 100 or 200 students in the school. Its not like all the students that are using the lockers are going to pay. So the only thing i would say is.... NONONONONONO!!!!!

• I hate lockers

People might steal your stuff its true it happend to my dad he had his wallet in there and someone stole all his money in his wallet he did not even leave the wallet he took everything in there his credit card was in there so then he had no money

• I hate lockers

Angielikeskats says2017-12-01T17:22:03.460
I think they should so to all dem haters who dont think that they shouldnt have have lockers....SUCK IT UP!!