• Yes we need lockers

I think that kids should have lockers because there is to many book that kids have to carry in and out of the classroom and that is not ok and it is not wasting many if that is part of the should and that is what I think tell me yours

• Hit me up on the snap

They are good because if you have a binder or notebook of some sort for every class that means about 4 or more binders in your backpack at one time and that can contribute to a very very heavy backpack. Also having a backpack can keep students organized in a way that helps them

• Students carry many books and its too much.

Students carry about 15 pounds of books each day and its not fair to them. Their lunches get smushed in their desks so sometimes they don't have lunch to eat.Back problems can be a result of all the books children hold everyday. Its so not fair for them to have to hold so much

• Yes schools should have lockers

I think schools should have lockers because if you do not have a locker and you go class to class your books will get hard to hand in side or out of your backpack. 4- high school should have lockers and go class to class and that is why people should have lockers thank you.

• Best thing ever

Best ever ever because kids won't get stuck carying their school stuff around. They will have a place to put it so how about that donald trump is the best presedent ever i like him biuld the wall please best ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever

• Heavy backpacks cause health issues and can have a sense of creativity through lockers.

Nearly 14,000 children are treated every year for back issues due to heavy backpacks. Having lockers will reduce the stress put on shoulders and the lower/upper back. I am a senior at a high school that does not have lockers, and I wish I was fortunate enough to have had them. The students that do not step out of their comfort zones can create a unique look for their locker that can express who they are as a person. I believe that having lockers in schools would be beneficial to the students.

• If people have a lot of stuff in there backpack they can put it in there lockers

If some one had a backpack with a lot of books in it and they wanted to put it in there desk they can put in there lockers with there backpack and there desk will not be over floing with papers that is why i theink that is why we need lockers

• Kids With Heavy Backpacks

If kids don't have lockers their backpacks will become very heavy which can cause very severe back problems. I, for instance, am suffering with painful back pains because my school makes us carry backpacks everywhere we go. Lockers would also provide a added creativity to our schools. When kids decorate their lockers it gives them a chance to express their creative side.

• We should have lockers

You can carry less books. If your in 7th or in 8th grade you need to carry all of your books to each class and if you have a locker, you can put the books you dont need in your locker and take the books you do need to go to class

• Put stuff up

People wont have to cary so much weight on their back sssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss sssssssss sss s s s s s sss s s s ssss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Students having lockers may affect academic result

The use of lockers fof the good students are a good facility, but if someone with bad academic result will take opposite effects. First, if the students have access on lockers, they cannot have books to revise at home. Secondly, some schools do not have enough space or money to let students to use lockers. So, students using using lockers have more cons than pros.

• Time consuming & Unsafe.

Time consuming
    If a student forgets their homework or a textbook, they have to waste valuable class time in order to retrieve it.
    Students can linger at their lockers talking or playing with stuff in their locker. This creates distractions for other students and cause them to be late to class.
    Unsafe
    Students can hide weapons or drugs in their locker, creating an unsafe environment for others around them.
    If a student leaves jewelry or some other type of valuable in their locker, another student can steal it. Granted, the student may need a combination to enter, but all they have to do is look over the student’s shoulder without their knowing and memorize it.

• No room at all!!

I absolutely hate lockers they smush all your stuff and are easy to break into. One reason I hate lockers is the fact that anything thing cold go into them. Uno example of this is guns, guns are a problem especially with all the shooting’s happening. My view on this is that lockers are able to hide gun and other bad stuff. One quote to support this is “ These days with school shooting, gang influences and drugs, administrators have become more and more concerned that students are hiding more than just cherry bombs in lockers. Guns and heavy drugs can be easily hidden inside.” Now the other side states the kids have to much to carry. Well they're wrong I carry my stuff all day without stopping to my locker and I’m fine. Locker’s are just a waste of time they make you late to class sure other things do too but the majority of people are late to class because of locker’s.

• Best thing ever

• Money is Short

People will spend too much money on lockers at their schools j j j j jj j jj j j jj j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j jj j

• No lockers in school

They are way to much money and they take up to much space and if you had the big skinny lockers you can only put so much in your school and then you would have to share with someone and they can still your stuff witch is very bad to still someone's stuff

• No we sould not have lockers

Loss of papers. Also there is not enough space in schools. Also they are soo sooo soooo expsive. Hiding weapons. Also therre may be drugs in lockers. Also it is a waste of time in passing periods. Also the miight be secret adimers or inapropreat also i belive in savin as much money as possible and lockers ae a waste of moey

• No we shouldn't

I think this because many things can happen when using lockers. For example bullies can use them to shove kids into them, kids can hide things, etc. There are many other things but am not going to state all of them. Now i am wasting words so I can submit this

• No we shoulnt

D d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Bullying can be used through lockers

S s s s s s s ss s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s