• Back issues?No thanks!

I have recently had a sub teacher, and even though i do not like her,i kind of believe what she said. I heard her say "My daughter had a very heavy backpack in middle school and she now has seven back issues. She had to go in and get surgery recently." Do you want this to happen to you?!

• Back issues? No thanks!

I have recently had a sub teacher, and even though I do not like her, I kind of believe what she said. I heard her say "My daughter had a very heavy backpack in middle school, and she now has severe back issues. She had to go in and get surgery recently." Do you want this to happen to you? I choose lockers.

• Student ahould have lockers becuase

So they won't have to carry all there books such as science,social studies, and math.Students are more likely to get scoliosis from heavy backpacks. Yes there are the cons on lockers but there are also many pros on lockers. Lockers are great to have because some students are not that strong or have after school activities; such as cheer, football, basketball, and etc. [P.S. I'm a 12 year old so it comes from a students point of view]

• Schools should have lockers because

So students won't have to carry weight everywhere they go. And they can also keep stuff such as gym clothes, etc. By carrying all these weight, the shoulders of the students can start to hurt. Yes, I know that there are cons in lockers but there are also many pros too. Schools with lockers rules!!!!!

• Never give up

Think about it why should we have lockers sometimes we need to put our cloths in our backpacks and then it gets heavy and our back starts to hurt sometimes we need to put our books and stuff we need in our backpacks don't give up our voice is important we can do it

• Students should have lockers because

• Students should have lockers because

• Students should have lockers because

• Students should have lockers because

• Students should have lockers because

• Students having lockers may affect academic result

The use of lockers fof the good students are a good facility, but if someone with bad academic result will take opposite effects. First, if the students have access on lockers, they cannot have books to revise at home. Secondly, some schools do not have enough space or money to let students to use lockers. So, students using using lockers have more cons than pros.

• Schools are poor

Not all schools have enough money to afford these very expensive stuff, which are called "lockers"! Lockers can be very expensive especially when there are more than 100 or 200 students in the school. Its not like all the students that are using the lockers are going to pay. So the only thing i would say is.... NONONONONONO!!!!!

• Letter for you idiots

Hello if your reading this this is a letter to teel you you stink i mean it in the meanest possible way so if you fell this way my mission is accomlishid i am known as the shredder anyway got to make more people fell bad man this is fun

• I hate lockers

People might steal your stuff its true it happend to my dad he had his wallet in there and someone stole all his money in his wallet he did not even leave the wallet he took everything in there his credit card was in there so then he had no money

• I hate lockers

• Student should have lookers. Because it helps the student to not carry much weight.

When the student have a lookers they can put in the box that they need it for the next day and that will help to carry just the stuff and a few things such as pin,highlighter ,and some of files so when student have a lookers they can keep them stuff or things in a place witch is safety and no body can steel it.

So now i wish all the school have a lookers a to be safe.

• Time consuming & Unsafe.

Time consuming
    If a student forgets their homework or a textbook, they have to waste valuable class time in order to retrieve it.
    Students can linger at their lockers talking or playing with stuff in their locker. This creates distractions for other students and cause them to be late to class.
    Unsafe
    Students can hide weapons or drugs in their locker, creating an unsafe environment for others around them.
    If a student leaves jewelry or some other type of valuable in their locker, another student can steal it. Granted, the student may need a combination to enter, but all they have to do is look over the student’s shoulder without their knowing and memorize it.

• No room at all!!

I absolutely hate lockers they smush all your stuff and are easy to break into. One reason I hate lockers is the fact that anything thing cold go into them. Uno example of this is guns, guns are a problem especially with all the shooting’s happening. My view on this is that lockers are able to hide gun and other bad stuff. One quote to support this is “ These days with school shooting, gang influences and drugs, administrators have become more and more concerned that students are hiding more than just cherry bombs in lockers. Guns and heavy drugs can be easily hidden inside.” Now the other side states the kids have to much to carry. Well they're wrong I carry my stuff all day without stopping to my locker and I’m fine. Locker’s are just a waste of time they make you late to class sure other things do too but the majority of people are late to class because of locker’s.

• Best thing ever

Best ever ever because kids won't get stuck carying their school stuff around. They will have a place to put it so how about that donald trump is the best presedent ever i like him biuld the wall please best ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever