• It saves money

M m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m mm m m m m mm m m mm mm m m m

• It saves money

• It saves money

• Yes there should be dress codes

Hello, fellows. Today we’ll be talking about whether schools should implement dress codes or not. Well, to my opinion, yes. It decreases many problems. A dress code mainly is made to promote a more serious school atmosphere which emphasizes good academics and behaviour as well.

Now some people out there don’t get that ‘’Promote a school atmosphere’’ part so I will expand it to you in simple language. Basically your uniform represents that you are a part of a club, group, or school. It gives others an idea about your school but it basically depends how you behave. Now some kids are asking me, what are the benefits of dress codes. Schools should have mandatory dress codes because things are a lot easier for students and parents when there is a dress code. It is easier to buy a few school-issued shirts than it is to buy a whole new wardrobe that will keep up with the latest trends. It is also easier for parents to not have fights with their kids about buying the latest clothes. When you wake up in the early morning and get ready for school. Rather than wasting 10 minutes of your life EVERY SINGLE DAY trying to find an outfit for school. If there is a dress code for your school, get ready for school in 10 MINUTES!!!
    Now you just saved like almost an hour of choosing clothes in a week (10*5=50).

• Yes there should be dress codes

• Yes they should be allowed.

In my school, a polo and khaki dress code is enforced. During picture days, we are allowed to wear whatever we want, the result is the worst behavior out of the student body and there are more detentions and office referrals. With that, a dress code looks more professional and isn't distracting to the whole class. It also prepares you for working in a workplace where you have to dress professionally.

• Yes, schools should have dress codes.

Schools should have dress codes, and actively enforce their rules. Dressing appropriately for school shows respect to teachers and fellow classmates. Certain clothing can be distracting from the class period. Also, there is clothing that advocated drug use and alcohol use, and this should be kept from schools, as well. School is a public place supported by tax dollars, so kids shouldn't be allowed to wear just anything they would want to, as they may be able to do at home.

• Yes it is important

All schools need a dress code. Without the dress code students will show up wearing what ever they want. The dress code does not have to be extra strict but it should follow basic guidelines for what is appropriate attire at school and what will not be tolerated at school.

• Yes, they make school easier.

Yes, schools should have mandatory dress codes because things are a lot easier for students and parents when there is a dress code. It is easier to buy a few school-issued shirts than it is to buy a whole new wardrobe that will keep up with the latest trends. It is also easier for parents to not have fights with their kids about buying the latest clothes.

• Schools should have a mandatory dress code.

Schools should have a mandatory dress code. Children and parents should be responsible for how they dress for school. This should be controlled somehow to make sure the children do not show up for class dressed inappropriately. I do not think students should be required to wear uniforms to school.

• Schools SHOULD NOT have dress codes

Dress codes should not be in schools because children should be allowed to express their personality through clothing. Also dress codes do not stop gangs just because the dress code states that kids do not wear gang colors does not mean they are out of the gang. The dress code violates the students freedom to show individuality. That is all I have say. For now.

• We shouldn't have a dress code

We shouldn't have a dress code because it takes away kid freedom and style. Also, I say no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• No way jose

People should be able to express their personalities through their fashion ddd d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dmd d d d dd d d d d d d d d dd d d dd d d

• Lots of people have different personalities and they like to express themselves by the way they dress.

The reason schools should not have a school uniform or strict dress codes is because lots of people around the world dress differently and are not able to use their creativity in what they wear. Also sometimes when kids are invited to go to a school, but do not have enough money to buy the clothes that are required for that school. Finally there are times that the school uniforms are out of season from my perspective I have had to wear long pants in the middle of summer also I have had to wear a light jacket when it was freezing in the classrooms so therefore I think there should not be a uniform or a strict dress code.

• Uniforms Are Better

I believe that when schools implement dress codes, it leads to students poking holes into the rules and attempting to find loop holes or maybe areas that were not covered. I believe uniform policies are more sound, as they aren't open to interpretation so much. Secondly, the uniforms help create a neutral environment, where dress codes only eliminate certain problems.

• Schools Should Not Have A Mandatory Dress Code

Schools should not have a mandatory dress code. The dress code should only be applied to students that dress improperly. From my experience, I hated the dress code because I wanted to wear nice shirts and pants that I enjoyed. I did not like to be forced to wear black pants and white shirts, to me it was boring. I do agree that it enforces good behavior.

• Freedom of speech

It doesn't only protect our words kids. Schools don't have the right to make students conform to certain outfits. By outfits I mean uniforms and stupid stressful codes. I do understand some dress codes prevent student from showing off their stomach and wearing booty shorts and see through shirts and dressing innapropiately. But, at what point do we draw the line? I've heard too many ridiculous dress codes. No shoulders, no leggings, and no bright hair colors. When you start going to this extent is downright disrespectful. I don't think girls are distracting boy with "nice shoulders". When you start to take away freedom of speech and for no legitimate reason them you need to stop. For anyone thinking it distracts people. It doesn't, Yeah there are the occasional 'what are those' but no one thinks about clothes as much as the teachers make it seem like we do.