• YES it should

Women focus a lot on appearance. Girls are exposed to lots of expectations (unrealistic) on how they should dress. This is often not appropriate or the girls just feel like they need to start impressing boys. It is a distraction from school work, I can say from personal experience. If we all dress the same in the classroom then we can focus on merely the work itself and our education. You can wear whatever you want outside of school! Yeah its 2018 and we are so freaking liberal but being conservative is better to me. And I am 18. Hold values people.

• S s s

S s s s s s s and the rest of my life is so much fun and addicting but I don't know what to do with the same time I see you in the world to me and my mom is so much fun and addicting but I don't know what to do with the same time I see you in the world to me and my mom and dad are you going to be a good day to be a good time to get a good day to be a good day to day basis of the world

• Schools should have mandatory dress codes.

Schools should have mandatory dress codes. This helps keep safety. Incase a criminal enters the school premises or they are around the perimeter of the school, the school would no to do code yellow or red. Also, it usually strengthens school pride. In addition to strengthening school pride, it would decrease the chance of being bullied because someone dislikes your "style".

• It saves money

M m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m mm m m m m mm m m mm mm m m m

• It saves money

• It saves money

• Yes there should be dress codes

Hello, fellows. Today we’ll be talking about whether schools should implement dress codes or not. Well, to my opinion, yes. It decreases many problems. A dress code mainly is made to promote a more serious school atmosphere which emphasizes good academics and behaviour as well.

Now some people out there don’t get that ‘’Promote a school atmosphere’’ part so I will expand it to you in simple language. Basically your uniform represents that you are a part of a club, group, or school. It gives others an idea about your school but it basically depends how you behave. Now some kids are asking me, what are the benefits of dress codes. Schools should have mandatory dress codes because things are a lot easier for students and parents when there is a dress code. It is easier to buy a few school-issued shirts than it is to buy a whole new wardrobe that will keep up with the latest trends. It is also easier for parents to not have fights with their kids about buying the latest clothes. When you wake up in the early morning and get ready for school. Rather than wasting 10 minutes of your life EVERY SINGLE DAY trying to find an outfit for school. If there is a dress code for your school, get ready for school in 10 MINUTES!!!
    Now you just saved like almost an hour of choosing clothes in a week (10*5=50).

• Yes there should be dress codes

• Yes they should be allowed.

In my school, a polo and khaki dress code is enforced. During picture days, we are allowed to wear whatever we want, the result is the worst behavior out of the student body and there are more detentions and office referrals. With that, a dress code looks more professional and isn't distracting to the whole class. It also prepares you for working in a workplace where you have to dress professionally.

• Schools SHOULD NOT have dress codes

Dress codes should not be in schools because children should be allowed to express their personality through clothing. Also dress codes do not stop gangs just because the dress code states that kids do not wear gang colors does not mean they are out of the gang. The dress code violates the students freedom to show individuality. That is all I have say. For now.

• We shouldn't have a dress code

We shouldn't have a dress code because it takes away kid freedom and style. Also, I say no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• No way jose

People should be able to express their personalities through their fashion ddd d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dmd d d d dd d d d d d d d d dd d d dd d d

• Lots of people have different personalities and they like to express themselves by the way they dress.

The reason schools should not have a school uniform or strict dress codes is because lots of people around the world dress differently and are not able to use their creativity in what they wear. Also sometimes when kids are invited to go to a school, but do not have enough money to buy the clothes that are required for that school. Finally there are times that the school uniforms are out of season from my perspective I have had to wear long pants in the middle of summer also I have had to wear a light jacket when it was freezing in the classrooms so therefore I think there should not be a uniform or a strict dress code.

• Uniforms Are Better

I believe that when schools implement dress codes, it leads to students poking holes into the rules and attempting to find loop holes or maybe areas that were not covered. I believe uniform policies are more sound, as they aren't open to interpretation so much. Secondly, the uniforms help create a neutral environment, where dress codes only eliminate certain problems.

• Schools Should Not Have A Mandatory Dress Code

Schools should not have a mandatory dress code. The dress code should only be applied to students that dress improperly. From my experience, I hated the dress code because I wanted to wear nice shirts and pants that I enjoyed. I did not like to be forced to wear black pants and white shirts, to me it was boring. I do agree that it enforces good behavior.

• Noo no no

Dress codes should not be in schools because children should be allowed to express their personality through clothing. Students go to school to learn and prepare themselves for the real world, Having a student to worry about getting dressed and getting sent to the principals office should not be a problem in any students mind. Students have not been allowed to wear what they desire, All the new clothes they may have they aren't allowed to wear if schools have a dress code. Students are in school for approximatly 8 hours and most of them probably go home to study and review what they learned in their classes. Students sometimes don't have the amount of money required to buy all the clothes the dress code requires for students to have but like many problems can change so can this one.

Students that are in a mandatory dress code school have always found ways to loop around the rules and just wear something convinient to them.

• No no no

• No no no