• Yes, schools worldwide

Have major education issues. I am not just saying there should be more tests. I also say that the entire global standard/s of education must be raised significantly. Especially in. The US, the average academic performance of children is very poor, and the range, breathe, and depth of courses is too limited. The sad truth is, children are not challenged enough. Perhaps they are just lazy because they have accommodated to the low standard.

• A a a a a

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• A a a a a

• A a a a a

• A a a a a

• A a a a a

• A a a a a

• A a a a a

• A a a a a

• A a a a a

• No more tests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a sixth grader and I have a test almost every day!!!! I am always stressed about them and I almost never have free time because of all my homework!!!!! School makes me depressed, yet I am powerless to do anything about it. Students want to have good grades and free time. This can only be accomplished if there is a balance between time spent on schoolwork and free time. Right now I believe this balance does not exist for most students. This can be helped by having less testing because it reduces the amount of time a student needs to spend on their homework (studying) and therefore hopefully reduces the amount of stress on students.

• We should not have more testing.

Why? It puts too much stress on kids and teens. Students study so much information and the test doesnt even cover it all. Why should we be testing on something that doesnt interest you and that your probably not going to use, when you could be joining a class that you like and enjoy so you can learn about it and you can use it in the future and hopefully start a career.

• Schools already have too many tests.

More tests could overwhelm students and cause stress or anxiety. As a student, I already have to take multiple unit tests as well as four state tests every nine weeks and three rather large state tests at the end of the year. Tests focus more on memorization and take away from the actual learning process as well. Kids should be spending more time doing hands-on activities or projects to show what they have learned rather than taking overwhelming tests every day.

• When will there be time for learning

If schools spend too much time testing kids there won't be time for learning. Up until 11th grade tests are only purposeful to let us know what the kids do and don't understand. Ranking the kids is not important, teaching the kids is. In 12th grade tests do serve the purpose of ranking for the next educational stage.

• Schools are already teaching to the test.

NCLBA has deminished the quality of education, by forcing tje schools to teach the test in order to get funding. Too many Children are passed to the next grade, to the next teacher to deal with. There are up coming high school graduates who are the result of NCLB act that cannot read at a 6 th grade level.

• Students need to be relaxed

Students already have enough tests and quizzes to go around in a school year. They should be relaxed and not focus on testing but the culture of learning. If we had more tests, our children would be too stressed out about the standardized tests, and be learning machines. We want our future to grow all they want at their will.