• Why schools should have pools in them!

Why schools should have pools in them is because the school can make a swimming team and the school can make money for the kids and the school. It is real healthy for the kids because you can gain strength and it would help all the disabled kids can learn how to swim and do all the fun activities. One of my friends is scared of water because he watched one of his family members drown and it could help those kind of kids get use to the water again and not be afraid of the water anymore. That is why we should have pools in schools.

• Pools Should be Aloud in School

Schools need swimming pool at school because it can help children learn to swim, they can learn new styles to swim, the can learn new tricks in the swim class, and it's a very good physic exciter size. It will be very good for the children. That why schools have to have swimming pools.

• Kids get lots of exercise

They can get better at swimming and they can help themselves if they were without people with them if they were drowning. Klsevkerge d g dfg e g fd g d fg df g df g df gd fg erg df g dfg e h gfd g e g erg

• Because of chicks

Dem chicas doe and like m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m

• Kids could drown

You stupid p I p o l e I hbjb h nkhiuyh gib nhb bhgjbh hghbhvhb gvuhufbv ygghfhb hgjbhv hguhbvg hjbb bvhhb b h b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b

• I thing yes

Because kids can have fun at school and after school also so I say yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes because I just say yes yes yes yass yass yass yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes and that is why

• Pools are awesome

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes they should have pools cause we won't waste energy going to swimming lessons. And now I need some more words so I will put exlimation marks! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... 0!!!!!

• Pools are awesome

• Awesome and cool

D d d f d fd d d dff d fd d d f df d fdf d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d dd d

• Schools should have pools!

We should have pools because they are awesome! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Also we wont waste energy by going to swimming lessons! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!! ! ! ! !! ! !! !

• Kids could drown

• Pools are awsome

Pools can be used for so much like swimming programs fun celabrations to cool down your brain when you need to but would if it dousnt work you wold need a kiddie pool you would need a mediam sized pool youll need a big pool for every one to be sadisfide

• People do not know how to swim and you can slip and fall down and get stitches

No no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no noNo no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no

• Takes time and work

Teachers have no time to plan what they are doing for the day and it takes days maybe months to make the pool done e e e e e e e e e e ee e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e

• Argument about swimming pools

Swimming pools are a very big responsibility, and it is not any fault of the school if one of the students drowns or has a deathlike injury, swimming pools are very risky opportunities that may cause death if used improperly.

Although supports argue that schools should have pools because they are fun and exciting and they are also a way to get the energy out of students, and that the school is to have a pool, to be used only in lessons of sport

hey i am doing a project , good till now ? 12/112/2015

• Argument about swimming pools

• Parent's Responsibility and Drowning

It is not the Schools responsibility to teach other peoples children how to swim. I t should be the parents duty. Swimming pools cause drowning and this is another thing why schools should not have pools because a student may get over the fence and fall into the pool and drown.

• Not Cost Effective

Some schools have pools from the 80s and 90s when school athletics were far more emphasized. However, these days, school sports in general receive almost no funding. The 4 big earners are basketball, soccer, baseball, and of course, football. Beyond these four, the high school athletics groups are pretty much on their own. That being said, swimming and diving is a low income sport, and it would be a waste of money to invest several thousands of dollars on a pool facility while the projected income probably wouldn't even remotely cover the out of pocket costs to build one. That's why many schools have outside partnerships with aquatic centers.