• School Lunches Are Horrible

It is SO disgusting what schools feed kids these days. I help out in the cafeteria at my middle school for one of my classes, and it is just horrible. The food comes shipped from a foreign country, and there are so many ingredients that are practically impossible to pronounce. It is the worst quality food ever, and the same lunches are being served across America. They are only contributing to our health epidemic of obesity. YES, OBESITY IS AN EPIDEMIC. We need better school lunches, but the schools here in America don't want to spend some extra money to provide for our health. Schools always say safety first, but if they truly believed that, they would be more careful as to what they feed us.

• School Lunches Are Horrible

• School Lunches Are Horrible

• They have gotten worse over the years

School lunches have gotten worse, mainly because schools are now trying to make kids eat healthy. Many students now have brought lunches from home, because they feel their options are limited when buying school lunch. Instead of having a choice between regular and whole wheat, you have to eat whole wheat, which limits your choices and to many students doesn't taste that good.

• I would make that the first thing on the agenda.

I've been to school in Britain and New Zealand and both countries have absolute rubbish for school meals. You here everybody in education (it seems) saying a nice, nutritious and healthy meal is what you get at school but in lots of peoples mind that is absolute rubbish, because all you get is fat processed food that doesn't fill you up like deep fried string chips. We need meals that have fruit and vegetables and a proper meat product in them and all schools are focusing on is getting students in and out of the canteen, instead of actually feeding the kids.

• I know no one who says they shouldn't.

Schools are known for having horrible lunches. Everyone says so. If you are in high school, you can have a survey and see who says yes to this question. Most of the times, only private schools have good food because they actually COOK their food! At my school, most of the times, they get it imported from somewhere else. I bet if they actually picked the vegetables & fruit and cooked their own stuff, the meat wouldn't look like glops of crap, fish would actually smell NOT rancid, the apples wouldn't be so bruised up and the salad wouldn't be so limp.

• The are good

Jfbn fhweuib fioa eihe fhaw f8w uiah uiweahfui hg auf giua ihf uiaweh fafi uehauhfu7eah fauhfuiehuif he fuiehfui fuh uifhui fhaeui hfuieha e hf ui fhuieah fui fheuai fufhh uehauifhui efheuifh uieh fueh uihf iuefhuieh eu hfui haewuih heui hfuiaeh uiheuf hua fu heau fhueh fuehuifiuaeh uih afuieh ih ahfuei

• The are good

• The are good

• The are good