• Cps need uniform

I Find Uniforms Just Having sent my child to schools that require uniforms and another school that does not require uniforms, I have come to support uniforms. I prefer them for a few reason, but the main reason it the fact that it makes preparing for school much easier. Secondly, children don't compare their clothing, therefore erasing any obvious social class differences in the classroom.
    Report Post
    Like Reply10

• Most deffintly yes!!

I went to both uniform and non uniform schools. At the uniformed school there was waaaaay less bullying and less skin showing. If parents are tired of seeing their daughter look like a tramp, SEND THEM TO A UNIFORM SCHOOL! Same education (If not, better.) and friendly people like you for your PERSONAILTY not by if you are wearing Versace or some Victoria secrets.

• Yes, it is cheaper in the end.

Yes, schools should make kids wear uniforms, because they make learning easier. A student can wake up ready to learn when they do not have to worry about what they will wear to school. Peer pressure is big in school, especially among teenagers, so requiring uniforms can cut down on cattiness in school.

• I Find Uniforms Just

Having sent my child to schools that require uniforms and another school that does not require uniforms, I have come to support uniforms. I prefer them for a few reason, but the main reason it the fact that it makes preparing for school much easier. Secondly, children don't compare their clothing, therefore erasing any obvious social class differences in the classroom.

• No to uniforms

I know that some schools like uniforms just because they make the school look more professional and all that stuff, but if kids are forced to wear uniforms they do not get to express who they are, show there selves. I know i was very lucky growing up cause my parents did not force me to be traped in that uniform.

• It shouldn't be mandatory

I think that uniforms are bogus, students need to express themselves through fashion, style expresses who you are without speaking. Uniforms to me are plain, if you wear whatever you want then the school would be brighter and if you wear uniforms the color would just be dull and plain and everyone looks the same.

• It shouldn't be mandatory

• No they should not.

I do not think that schools should make kids wear uniforms, unless they are in a private school. I think that wearing uniforms hurts their creativity, especially when kids get to high school. I think that this makes students feel empowered and it gives them satisfaction when they are able to choose what they wear.

• Though they have a choice

There should be a choice between schools as to whether or not the students should wear uniforms, but schools should not be all mandated to wear uniforms. Uniforms have a number of benefits (less distraction, increased discipline), but also may reduce creativity. Ultimately, a school (not the parents or the children) should decide.

• Schools should not make kids wear uniforms.

Schools should not make kids wear uniforms. Students should be allowed to wear whatever they want to in schools. Making them wear uniforms will not change behavior. This is also a stress on the parents to be able to keep the uniforms clean during the school year. I think kids should be able to express themselves.

• In public schools, no.

I think uniforms are not really necessary in public schools for a couple of reasons. One being that students in public schools are given a bit more freedom then they would in private or religious school, and I think that should be maintained. Of course, as long as they keep within the guidelines.

• Many People don't like them

In kindergarten i had to wear a uniform and it was ichy and uncomfortable to sit in on the carpet. Kids should be able to express themselves in the clothes they wear outside of school. On the other hand students sometimes get distracted in the clothes they wear but lots of kids can control their attitude with the clothes they wear.

• No ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

What the frick did you just fricking say about me, you little frick? I'll have you know I gruatuated top of my class in the Fricking Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret fricks on Al-Queda, and I have over 300 confirmed fricks. I am trained in gorilla frickfare and I'm the top fricker in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the frick out the precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fricking words. You think you can get away with saying that frick to me over the Internet? Think again, fricker. As we speak I am contacting my secret frickwork of fricks across the USA and your IP is being fricked right now so you prepare for the storm, frick. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fricking dead kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can frick you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare fricks. Not only am I extensively trained in unfricked combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Fricks and I will use it to it's full extent to wipe your miserable frick off the face of the continent, you little frick. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your fricking "clever" comment was about to frick down upon you, maybe you would have held your fricking tounge. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the frick, you fricking idiot. I will frick fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fricking dead, kiddo

• WHY Schools WHY

I watch horrid Henry and they wore whatever they want and the ep. Called horrid henry school uniforms, they wore school uniforms and Henry was trying to get rid of them. At the end of the ep. They wore whatever they want again. If you want to watch horrid Henry go to youtube.

thebomb3208 says2015-09-23T15:23:07.543
No just.....Just No