Should schools offer options like McDonalds or Taco Bell?

• So what if kids eat fast food

So what, kids should run work out and not sit down and watch TV or play video games. Maybe and if the kid doesn't have access to a gym or neighborhood. Sit up, push ups, so on so forth its not that hard people need to stop sating on there buts all day I have friends that are over weight I run with my friend because he wants the be fit and he still eats fast food he lost 30lb in a month

• Freedom of Choice

If society has decided that a fifteen-year-old is wise enough to determine whether or not to get an abortion (i.E. Make decisions for another person), then she should be wise enough to make decisions on the health of food and determine whether or not she should eat freaking Taco Bell.

• Why they should have fast food options

Well I think it is a good idea because then kids wouldn't have to go off campus to get fast food, they would rather eat that than gross cafeteria food, and there is a range of options to choose from. Plus they could pack their own lunch if they wanted.

• Schools should have fast foods for the students

I believe that all students in all levels have the freedom to choose what to eat. Students can make decisions on the health of food. In high school a student should be mature enough to make their own decisions. If they want that food allow them to purchase it. Once they are out of school the choices are there too.

• They need fast foods

Im not fat but school should offer it once an a while ghgfghjhgfghjhgfhjhghgfhghjhghjhghghjhgfghjhgfghjhgfghj ff fff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f fr f f f f f f f f f

• I like Mcdonalds

I made that up on the spot and also i like fast food j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j abrams i like mcdonalds and i cant not lie you other brothers cant denie when a girl walks in with a tray in her hands and a burger in your face you get hungry

• Yea they should

They should sell fast food at school because everyday kids are going home from school hungry, and most kids have sports after school for around 2 hours at least and they don't have the energy to practice to full potential and if you think about it, they'd sell a lot of whatever they were having like McDonald's, Burger King, Pizza Hut, ect.

• I like Mcdonalds

• I like Mcdonalds

• Fast food should not be served in schools

Fast foods lead to obesity witch makes hospitals over filled I feel bad for the nurses TO MANY CARBS ! Go to olive garden or even panera bread McDonaldes FOOD IS SO GROSS I LITARLY BARF YOU can become so fat you cant even hold your body up.SAD so SAD

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fast food

I think people should not serve fast food in schools because it is really unhealthy and it is tooooooooooo oily and tooooooo unhealthy so pls everyone who is reading this stop saying yes because people will start serving fast food in schools and people will die so pls STOP IT NOWWWWW, I MEAN IT NOWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Obesity is not Healthy.

Adding fast food restaurant's will just cause more obesity around the globe. Obesity also contributes to cause early purity in young girls. Since girls start puberty earlier it increases the chances to have breast cancer. Also eating fast food everyday is not healthy and has so much calories, I want us all to be healthy.

• Way to unhealthy

It's very unhealthy to have fast food every day. That's diabetes on plate! It's way to much calories and some kids don't play sports to burn that off. It make kid think wow but it bad for them to hamburgers, taco, and chicken sandwhich every day. Kids should have healthier food at school.

• Why fast food?

As we all know kids are getting more and more overweight because of places like these, fast food should not be an option! Why not healthier options like subway or jimmy johns? Why not something more healthy? If we added fast food choices to our menu in school we are encouraging our kids to make poor eating decision, and that is why people are getting so overweight! Yes they make like it better and would rather have the *junk food* rather than the healthier choices. But they will regret haveing that on the menu as soon as they see the diffrence it will make!

• People are getting fatter and fatter

Mickey D's is made with fat. A lot of fast food restaurants are very bad for your health. The milkshakes are made with almost 1,000 calories. If you eat that consider yourself fat!!!!! Maybe when kids get to a point where they work out all the time, then maybe they can eat more fast food, than every body else. But try to limit yourself in what to eat, and where you eat at.

• Schools are suppose to offer healthy lunches

Fast food is greasy foods that are unhealthy 99% of the untied states has had sickness from fast food. Also fast food puts weight on the child. And to remind the yes people the kid is eating it everyday. Which would have a high risk of a stroke.When the kid earns a lots of weight it will get tried really quickly and that's not a good thing.

• I wuv fast foods

Taco Bell is my fav foods sew yeah jjjjjndgydhfhgetdyfujvhrgfyvhgfgf hchchhc d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d f d. D. D d d. F d d d d d d d. F d e s s. Did c. T r. Hun gym n he n j u g g n n j j

• I hate it

I hate it because it was so boring and also it was soooo not amusing to me and i dont know how yalll can understand it i could not even understand a word that this thing sayed i would rather sit on the couch and whatch tv at my room and eat popcorn or sleep like omg this is so imbarising that you all akualy like it like get a new pretty life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I hate it

• I hate it

17atkins15629 says2013-11-01T12:44:37.850
Adam2 it's not even about if you like it or not its about everybody else not just you