• Dank school lunches totally

My school doesn't have hot lunches and just microwaves, and there tends to be a lot of students without food and begging for food. I think having hot and school provided lunches would decrease the hungry bellies and give kids food even if because they didn't have time to pack one in the morning.

• Jjjjjj jjj jj

Jjjjjjjjj j j jj jj j jj j j hh j j y k j h jhj hj hj hj hj hj hj hj hj h j hh j j g j hj j jj hjjk hj hj hj hj hj jj hj hj hj hj hj hj hj hj hj

• Jjjjjj jjj jj

• Jjjjjj jjj jj

• Provide hot lunches

I love all types of food, sandwiches, pizza, donuts, pastry's, ice cream, etc. But, one food I really like is hot bagels with cream cheese. Cold bagels are good too but nothing beats the hot ones. And every time I wake up in the morning and think, "I am going to bring a bagel to school today and its gonna be so good!". And then my hopes get crushed. And I think. "Oh wait, im still waiting for school to gain common sense".

• Schools are responsible

Heeeeeeee a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a. A a a a a. A a a a a a. A a a a. A a a a a a a. A a a a a a a a. A a a a a

• Yes we need lunch

But no one said they had to be healthy. The school has a responsibility to feed the kids a cheap meal. It doesnt have to be the healthiest meal they've ever had. It just has to be a meal that can keep the kids full for the rest of the day.

• Yes we need lunch

• Yes we need lunch

• Yes we need lunch

• No free lunches

JSJDJDJDJDMSJSJDJJDJDJDJDJDJDDJ JEJDJDJ KDJDJ KEKDK MS,SK MSMDK KS,DM MMSMMDM MD,DMD. KEKDKDDM. K. K ,C. I I I IIIIIIIII. I M MM J J. JJ J JJJJ. D D D DD DD DD D DD DDD DD D D D. DD g h h j j j u up. You u u u

• No coming for a stud n

Kids should not get nasty school food it is microwaved and processed food my friend got food poison at school from eating a salad there's roaches in the cafeteria. I had a pbj sandwich and I was throwing up all day kids should bring their own lunch kids should eat what they want

• We should not have hot lunch

Well first of all it is so unhealthy j j j j j j j j j jj j jj j j jj j j jj j jj j j j jj jj j j j jj j j j j jj j jj j j j jj j jj

• Yes we need lunch

• NO HOT LUNCHES coming from a student

No Hot Lunches in school. We Should not have hot lunches everyday because people should be able to eat what they want not what people give them. Some people get very hungry because they don't like what teachers give to them. I had tried a salad once and I had hated it I thought it was gross so I was hungry the rest of the day.

• NO HOT LUNCHES coming from a student

• No!!! Schools should not provide lunches for kids!!!

I believe that since they are kids and they deserve the right on eating what ever they feel like instead of eating something the school decides to give you. Say they give you a salad, a glass of milk with some yogurt and some healthy grains and what you are used to is a nice turkey and chicken sandwich( if veg either nutella or jam sandwich) with a small bag of your fave chips and a packet of biscuts and a juice. Your school provided lunch wouldnt be something you wana eat because the food you are used to and the food they give you is not alike. You should just let the parents take care of the kids lunches because they are the parent and parents know more about the kids than the school

• Hot Lunch's should not be supported

Hot Lunches were created during the Great Depression by President Franklin Roosevelt to get children to come to school to get an education and get something to eat so they wouldn't starve. This meant they could learn to provide for their families as a skilled worker without having to scavenge from dumpsters. The United States of America is no longer in the great depression or even in a rescission right now. I believe that this also means we don't need free lunch, if we want a hot lunch, we should buy it, or we could bring something to heat up from home.

• Should be optional.

Although hot lunch is gross and unappetizing, it should be there as an option. Some parents just don't have the time to make lunch for their kids. Children need the food to survive. Yes, it's true that the hot lunch are made at 7 in the morning and kept in the ovens. But students should be able to choose whether they want it or not, as long as it's not free.

• No, schools should not provide hot lunches.

I believe that schools should not provide hot lunches. Schools should only have to supply the teachers and resources needed to teach their students. Meals should not have to be provided. The problem now is that free and reduced rate hot lunches are currently offered in many schools, but most of it ends up in the trash can. It is a huge waste of food. Kids won't eat the "nutritious" food that is served, the fruits and vegetables.