• Yes, of course

Some kids are living in poverty, and don't have money to buy food. I think it would be grate for schools to help out with family's. Then, instead of wasting money on cheap school snacks, they can use that money for things like clothes, normal food, a house and health care.Children need something to eat! School lunches have been an integral part of the modern public school system since 1946, and nobody has ever looked back. The schools make money, the parents save time and money, and the kids get their food. Anyone who says otherwise is being an obstructionist a$$hole. Peace.

• Yes! Food is essential.

Children need something to eat! School lunches have been an integral part of the modern public school system since 1946, and nobody has ever looked back. The schools make money, the parents save time and money, and the kids get their food. Anyone who says otherwise is being an obstructionist a$$hole. Peace.

• Yes! Yes! Yes!

Some kids are living in poverty, and don't have money to buy food. I think it would be grate for schools to help out with family's. Then, instead of wasting money on cheap school snacks, they can use that money for things like clothes, normal food, a house and health care.

• That makes no sense

I am fascinated when I see that some schools do this in the Us. Here in Australia people are required to bring their own lunch to school.

It is not the responsibility of the school or the government to provide food for children, it is the responsibility of the parents. Pack a lunchbox.