• Yes, As Soon As Possible

Yes, schools should require student uniforms. Requiring uniforms would take a lot of the pettiness and bullying over fashions and brands out of the schools, and put the focus back on education and learning. Right now, most school kids spend a good part of their day inspecting and judging the clothes every student is wearing. That takes a lot of time and attention away from learning. If students no longer had to concern themselves with what everyone else had on, they would probably be able to pay more attention in the classroom and get better grades.

• They should wear them.

If there was a shooter inside a high school or middle school they could tell the shooter apart from other students, then there would be less suspects for police and make the case a lot easier to figure out, and it might even save lives, some schools in other countries require vests that have small metal plates in them to stop bullets

• Yes I highly recommend it

This stop the bullying in the school and I speak on behalf of those students that do get bullied for not having the latest name brand clothes. I grew up in a house hold where my parents didn't make that much they gave us what they could and what they felt were quality clothes and shoes. When I went to a school where there was uniforms were required I didn't get bullied until I moved to a school that did not require the uniforms and got bullied. I am going to school for school administration and I will make sure that the school I am over will require all students to wear uniforms. This makes all students feel equal.

• Promote Your Child's Individuality.

I do not think students should be required to wear school uniforms. We need to promote every child's individuality and style. If all children feel the same even if it's clothing, we are hampering their ability to realize they are and individual. We would be creating a society of followers and not leaders.

• Yes i do.

Because, it would be better and easier for some of us (Teens) to find cloths to wear to school. As for me,i don't care about wearing cool cloths to school. Its will also be good for kids that don't the type of income to buy these things. We should at least have Five Uniforms to go to school.

• Yes they should.

I think they should because most jobs that these students will work in when they get out into the real world, epically jobs that you have to deal with the public on, you will have some sort of a uniform to wear. I work in a public job and we have kids that are coming out of school thinking they can wear that Pink Floyd shirt to work in. There are very few jobs that way. Even a job in the office you will have to wear dress clothes. Then if they do require them, I think that the school board should pay for them as there are some parents that cannot afford them.

• H h h

H h h h h h hh hh h h h h hhh h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h hh h h h h

• H h h

• H h h

• H h h

• School uniforms are super uncomfortable!

If all schools require uniforms, they would have to be washed every day, and if they are being washed everyday, then they would shrink. No schools should require uniforms. Also, if you go wearing school uniforms outside of the school and/or in public, everyone will see you; and you will get made fun of. So i say "no" to the uniforms!

• No no no

No on no no no nononono onno o no no no n o no o no n on o no n n o no n on o n on on o no no n on o n o n on on ono no non on o no no no no

• Why should you anyway?

First of all, kids don't really like school. To them it's a place where they get tortured and bombarded with rules, so why torture them more? Also some schools have really stupid dress codes like you're not allowed to wear tank tops or chains. Making dress codes for schools seems like an extra activity that the board does just to have fun when they're bored. (Sorry)

• No no no

NO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO no no no non non oo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n no no no no