Should schools require students to wear school uniforms?

• No way at all

Kids need to express their selfs.To show a sense of style in their life,not wearing very ugly clothes from schools.What if their parents dont have enough money to uniforms.What if their parents dont do laundry quick enough.They should not be require students to wear school uniforms!!!! !!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!!

• Yes they should

I think that schools should require the students to wear uniforms. School uniforms are beneficial in several ways. They allow the children to be more focused on school. They allow there to be no physical difference between the children, socially or wealth wise. Uniforms can also decrease bullying in schools.

• I think that all schools should require students to wear school uniforms.

I think that all schools should require students to wear
    school uniforms. I think that this would
    allow more students to be able to focus on schoolwork instead of clothing. Requiring students to wear uniforms would
    also significantly cut down on gang related activity in public schools around
    the country.

• Yes! Yes! Yes!

Schools really require uniforms. This way students won't worry about buying fashion clothes to wear at school. These uniforms also indicate if there is a intruder in the school. Bullies wear a certain style of clothes to indicate that they are in a group. With uniforms, bullies can't show that they are in a group.

• yes it would help

Yes schools should make students wear school uniforms when they are inside of their classrooms. If they wore uniforms it may cut down on a lot of different things when it comes to the learning of students. Students will now be able to focus much more on their studies compare to other things.

• Uniform is not required

Freedom is what ?. We are not free to wear our own dresses . It is a compilation to wear the uniform. It is a mad thing to wear the uniform. What an headache to the students. Some students are sad to wear the uniform. It is a tougher to wear the uniform. And also bad. It is a foolish thing

• Not at all

Kids need to be able to express them selves, The First Amendment of the US Constitution guarantees that all individuals have the right to express themselves. It looks weird when you are all wearing all the same uniform, like a Prison of somewhere else. So in conclusion Schools shouldn't require school uniforms in school.

• Cfgrvtc tdret rdtr

Rgctrhc trchtvy vryrty tyhby gg g g g g g g g gg g g gg g g ggg g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g gg g gg gg g g g g g g g g g g g g

• No, students should not wear uniforms.

The reason why is because students should be able to express them selves in the way they dress. Also, the are very uncomfortable and are never in your size and are plain bland colors. No body is wants to wear collors because the itch your neck. Also, they give people rashes sometimes and have nothing to do about it!

• No way at all

• No. We do not need uniforms for school.

I think that schools should not be admitted in school because it just takes away creativity and imagination in school. When I go to school, I look forward to see what me and my best friend have on to see if we are matching. Yes, people are bullied because they aren't wearing designer shoes or the latest pair of jeans. But does that mean that you just make the whole school stop expressing themselves. What you should do is report that person to the nearest teacher and stop them from dong it. That doesn't help anything.

In conclusion, I do not think the school should make students wear uniforms. :)

• NO! Students should not wear uniforms.

I do not think uniforms should be admitted in school because students should have the right to express themselves in what they wear, do or like. With uniforms, everyone is wearing the same thing and the school day is bland and boring. That is why I'm against wearing uniforms at school.

• We should not wear school uniforms

We have the right to choose and wearing a uniform while playing soccer is a bad idea. Uniforms will be hot and it will indicate which school you go to. Other people might laugh at you for going to a bad school. I once had to wear uniforms and it was all bright yellow. Very embarrassing.

• No it cost to much

Paying for uniform cost a lot. Also they can only be found at hard to find stores. Parents also think that uniforms makes it harder for there kids. Students also can not express them self's with uniforms. Finally students do not uselessly wear uniform and get in trouble for it.

• Schools should not require students to wear uniforms.

Schools should not require students to wear uniforms. Uniforms should not be required by any student and I feel that a student should be allowed to wear whatever they want to in school. It should not affect their education by what they are wearing. Schools should focus on education and leave the rest to the parents.