• Yes they should

Every one says that people should have there privacy and are worried about being inberresed. But what's more important privacy or saftey .2013 was the year where the teachers let the students have there privacy and that was the year where most shootings happe. We should have lockers checked I'm a student and I want my school safe

• Hello its me

Hello
    Adele
    Hello, it's me
    I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
    To go over everything
    They say that time's supposed to heal ya
    But I ain't done much healing
    Hello, can you hear me
    I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
    When we were younger and free
    I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet
    There's such a difference between us
    And a million miles
    Hello from the other side
    I must have called a thousand times
    To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
    But when I call you never seem to be home
    Hello from the outside
    At least I can say that I've tried
    To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
    But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore

• Hello from the other side.

Hello
    Adele
    Hello, it's me
    To go over everything
    But I ain't done much healing
    Hello, can you hear me
    When we were younger and free
    There's such a difference between us
    And a million miles
    Hello from the other side
    I must have called a thousand times
    Hello from the outside
    At least I can say that I've tried

• This is why if they don't search locker

If middle school had an emblem, it would be the locker, the first taste of privacy at school at a
    moment in life when that means a lot. At the same time, lockers are public, visible to anyone
    walking down the hallway, and therefore an ideal platform to convey one’s image. After all, your
    bedroom may be worthy of the PBteen catalog, but if the popular girls never see it, they will
    never know.

Not everyone, of course, is taken with the notion of dangling a $25 chandelier from a locker
    ceiling, particularly when many schools have required students to wear uniforms in an effort to
    blur divisions between rich and poor.

“What value is added to the school culture for some kids so privileged to have these types of
    things and other kids a couple lockers down to feel less than equal?” said Deborah Kasak, the
    executive director of the National Forum to Accelerate Middle-Grades Reform, an alliance of
    educators and others seeking to improve middle schools.

Students: Tell us what you think about the locker-decorating trend. How do you put your personal stamp on the things you’re required to have at school in general? Do you think uniforms and other regulations on self-expression actually work to limit feelings of inequality among students? Why or why not?

• Yes yes yes

I beleive in this yo man this is super safe ya ya ay a man i believe in this one hundred precent omg this is so safeman its not an invaision of privasy who cares if you have pads or tampons man dude omg why does this need fifty freaking words i just wanna vote yessss

• Yes safety first

Yes some peopledo onot want people seeing personal things like tampons and pads and things but being embarressed is worth the feeling of safety in our community. I feel like the students will feel moresafe with people making sure there are no weapons in student lockers. I do think it might be a waste of time so to only search the lockers of students who have a bad rep or who others are concerned about.

• I don't like it

It is taking some one privacy and it not cool to have a random person going throw our stuff. I think that a person could take your stuff or so thing from you that you could of need or they could UN organize your things or items. That is what i think about it.

• Yes saftey first

Yes the stuff in our lockers are ours but how would u feel if someone had a gun in there and a shooting happened at schools and u got shot then u would think damn i wish they would have searched the lockers then i wouldnt be in this condition. Yes they would see our stuff but not the other students. .3.

• Yes saftey first

• I m a student my self

I think it would be a wise policy for schools to search lockers.

I think it would be a wise policy for schools to search
    lockers. If schools start to randomly
    search lockers, it would lower drug use among students. It would also probably reduce the amount of
    school shootings. A lot of violence in
    schools would be avoided if we started to search lockers.

• Police are usually checking lockers and schools throw out money

Shouldn't the police be out on streets stopping crimes? Not checking students lockers? Exactly. And also it throws money down the drain basically. I mean do schools really honestly need a locker search? Whoever is checking lockers like police or the FBI (if its that serious?.) should be stopping crimes on streets or gun shots or anything BUT checking innocent students' lockers its reallly stupid

• Hello its me

Hello
    Adele
    Hello, it's me
    To go over everything
    But I ain't done much healing
    Hello, can you hear me
    When we were younger and free
    There's such a difference between us
    And a million miles
    Hello from the other side
    I must have called a thousand times
    Hello from the outside
    At least I can say that I've tried

• Priv a c y

Duh, priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i iii i i i i i i i i i i v v v v v v a a a c c c y y y y y

• It is an invasion of privacy.

There may be personal items in someone's locker. There can be photographs of family. Maybe friends. How about love letters? Also phones to contact parents. Most people have an organization method and they wouldn't want someone going through and messing it up. Also, if a teacher sees personal items of that student then they can use it against that student if they don't like them.

• It is an invasion of privacy.

• It is an invasion of privacy.

• I don't like it

• I don't like it

• Hi i like it in the bum

Hello, it's me
    To go over everything
    But I ain't done much healing

Hello, can you hear me
    When we were younger and free

There's such a difference between us
    And a million miles

Hello from the other side
    I must have called a thousand times

Hello from the outside
    At least I can say that I've tried

Hello, how are you?
    It's so typical of me to talk about myself I'm sorry
    I hope that you're well
    Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened

It's no secret that the both of us
    Are running out of time

So hello from the other side
    I must have called a thousand times
    Hello from the outside
    At least I can say that I've tried

Ooooohh, anymore
    Ooooohh, anymore
    Ooooohh, anymore
    Anymore

Hello from the other side
    I must have called a thousand times
    Hello from the outside
    At least I can say that I've tried

• Bad bad bad

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no