• Yes they should

The people that say no means you have something to hide all you should keep in you locker is stuff for school it not an invasion of privacy cause it is school property. You shouldn't have drugs at school so why not let them look if you have nothing to hide all you no's are trouble

• Cuz Fuck you

I was only 9 years old, i loved shrek very much. I had all the merchandise and action figures. I prayed to shrek every night. My dad heard me and called me a faggot. I called him a cunt. He slapped me and sent me to bed. I slept with my face stinging and streaked with tears. I heard a sound at my window but i didnt move. Then, i heard a whisper. " This is my swamp" It was him. I was so happy.

To be continued

• Ha deez nuts

Ha ha ahaha ah aha hahah a hah ah ahah ah aha ah ha ha ahha ah ahhah ah ah ha h ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah h ah ah ah ah h ah ah hah ah ahah h ah ah h

• Yes hello hi

Because g j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jjj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j

• Yes hello hi

• Yes hello hi

• They should have the right

The lockers are the SCHOOL'S own property. This is not a student's private property. The school loans a locker to a student for a year. If the school truly feels that something is wrong, then they should be able to conduct a search. They have the right to search the locker considering that it is THEIR property.

• I think Donald trump wins

Hailllllll hailll hailll win win wiwn win win win win win win gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg jdj sdo jdk skf ksj sk kd ksks kjfjsk kmfksk ksjfkis kdowjs jsjf skifjs ksjf sakfjs ksj sk dk skfk sk sjf ks jf ksffk kddkj akdk aodjs kaklfs askdfkskd kakdf kadks kadka kakdss kjswjfs ewjifjis jisjd

• I think Donald trump wins

• Yes, they should

With a good reason teachers should be able to search a students locker but only with the student knowing about it. All students should have is a book bag, coat, and books/folders. Sure it is an invasion of space, but like I said with good reason. Insert more words here

• Invasion Of Privacy

No they really shouldn't considering the sheer amount of things
    that aren't illegal that you could not want someone to see,
    as an example you could have a journal with information
    about you or a friend that you don't want to get out such
    as being gay or something of the like.

• Privacy is important.

Many people may have private writings or information, and more than likely, they don't want ANYONE to know. One might be gay, or might have a mental illness, and that information can get out of hand pretty easily. The fact that teachers are looking into people's lockers is very rude and should be avoided. It's one thing if the person has a weapon or illegal items, but that should only go for those who have been suspected to do so.

• Yes hello hi

• Yes hello hi

• Invasion of privacy

Yes, i understand that looking in kids lockers can have an upside such as finding weapons that are a threat to other students. But young women are starting some stages in life where they need thing only the should know about. Its in invasion of privacy! So in conclusion lockers are there for that student only.

• Invasion of privacy

• Invasion of privacy

• Invasion of privacy

• Invasion of privacy

• Invasion of privacy