• Yes yes just imagine

Imagine if there was a machine that gave you free junk food just imagine mmmm mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm mmmmm mmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmm mmmm mmmmmm mm mm mmmm mmmm mm mmmm mmm mmm mmm m mmm mm mmm mmmm mmmmm mmm iwuld eat all of the food in the machine

• Yassssss booo it shall be allowed

Schools should allow kids to purchase fast food instead of cafeteria food because the kids deserve a treat after learning all day, it should be an option of if you want cafeteria food or fast food so if you dont want fast food you dont have to have it .

• Yassssss booo it shall be allowed

• The Cafeteria ladies will have less work

The people who work in a school cafeteria would have less work because they would not have to cook a main dish everyday. It would also save them time. Students will have a choice between the fast food, PB&J and a chef salad everyday. We think that schools should have a choice for all students.

• Give them a treat

Why not give the kids a treat every once and a while, the kids work very hard in school and the only reward they get is homework. Maybe this shouldn't be served every day, but why not let the kids have some tasty treat after a very hard day of school?

• Fast food not the cause of obesity

Fast food is healthier than schools food. Schools buy the cheaper stuff because they don't have all the money in the world because they buy supplies instead of good food. And kids need a reward for all of their hard work once and a while. It's not the cause of obesity.

• Give them a treat

Why not give the kids a treat every once and a while, the kids work very hard in school and the only reward they get is homework. Maybe this shouldn't be served every day, but why not let the kids have some tasty treat after a very hard day of school

• Yes yes just imagine

• Yes yes just imagine

• Big people v

Fat kids will run wild and we will be flattened and dead so serve healthy snacks if you want to live h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Lol the spelling in this xd

I don't know about you but I am not going to get obese from school. There always telling us to be healthy so why serve us fat foods. People wander why kids die, There hart failed because fast foods just are so discussing and unhealthy for kids. And I know my mom will not let me pig out every day. And I know some moms will let you but that's why kids like us die. And people say that it will get us more money well it also gets us more hart fails. McDonald's is good foe you if you have it like once a week but if you eat it like every day the you are making a stupid choice. And plus why would you want that junk in your body anyway making the correct choice is better that messing up and dying

• I dont want to die from fast food

People all over the world have had heart attacks from being so obese so they have had heart attacks. Also parents have wasted so much money on fast food. They can use all that money they spend on fast food to pay the bills and pay for their car insurance. People can also get their veins clogged from having so much grease in their body. If their veins are clogged blood wont be able to pass throughout the entire body and eventually they will die.

• I dont want to die from fast food

• No I'm staying healthy and not going to get obese

• Schools Should Educate, Not Poison Kids' Bodies

Schools should educate children about making healthier food choices, not poison their bodies with fast food. If anything, schools should serve ready-to-serve sandwiches, soups and salads as inexpensive alternatives to fast food. Although not perfect, those choices seem to be healthier than a Quarter Pounder or greasy chicken nuggets. Schools need viable healthy foods, not Greasy McSpooners.

• Not at all

I think that there should be fast food in schools because its a health problem, student obesity will grow uncontrollably and it will cause heart attacks and blood clogs and more. Also it will be a waste of money because there could be a food fight and that just money being thrown around...