• I think the schools should serve junk food.

The schools should serve junk food and give the students the choices to buy the junk food and if they want get the healthy food if you just control what they eat then the students will just bring food or get it from a restaurant and then eat out more.

• They get fat

Because we need to stay healthy so we can be fit and able to move around and go outside and play. Especially when your an adult because when you get to become a adult, you tend to carry good and bad habits from when you were little. That's why I say no. And we can die from eating junk food.

• I think no,

Because we need to stay healthy so we can be fit and able to move around and go outside and play. Especially when your an adult because when you get to become a adult, you tend to carry good and bad habits from when you were little. That's why I say no.