• No more sleeping in class

I think school SHOULD start later. The tardy bell should ring at 8:25. Just like elementary school. There is a reason why kids fall asleep in class and miss classwork and get 0’s if they don't make it up. Now I know some teachers think that is a dumb idea. Today, I’m going to try to convince you to say “Yes”.

First of all, some kids get nauseas in the morning because they are just not ready to get up yet there brains need more sleep. Well... Do we get enough sleep? Well we need at least 9 ½ to 10 hours of sleep. So guess what? We don’t have that many hours of sleep to get ready for school. Sometimes kids sleep in class because they stayed up all night on instagram or they didn't get enough sleep but they went to bed at 8:30 or 7:30. So, I say school should start later!!!

Second of all, if the students get more sleep then theyĺl be more awake and concentrate more in class. So, if the students didn't get enough sleep they'll be grumpy and very sleepy and not concentrate.

• YES Yes yes

Skool sterts 2 erlie 4 meh i cri le hard af ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; Very 2 meni crie ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-;
    ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-;

• Yes yes yes

Yes Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• School should Start Early

Teenagers often stay late at night and wake up later in morning. When schools start early between 7:30~8:00 A.M it is a perfect schedule to go school that neither too late or too early. If schools begin early then it will ends ealier there outcome more flexible time for students either having a noon nap which is use wisely in Asia or envolve in part-time jobs; school acitives. Thereafter they would go to bed sooner for prepare the next day of school. Some research shows that early schools affect brains function and health immune systems, but, there is evidence saying that wake up early affect health schedule and improve some disease such diabetes and heart attacks. When schools start early specially high school it will teach how to prepare for real conditioning in real life.

• Just cause I

Hi I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

• Kids need sleep to be educated

Kids need sleep to learn, be educated, and to focus on what exactly is going on. I have to wake up everyday at 5;00 is the morning so i can go to school. I think that we should have more sleep at night so people can get better grades. Delay school!

• Kids need sleep to be educated

• School should start earlier.

School should start earlier because kids who have a lot of activities after school will not have enough time do their homework and all of the other things they need to do, also because I think if you wake up early, later in the day you will a lot better than you would have if you slept in.

• Yes hi hi

Ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddfmmmfnfnfnrknfrc rjc r cjr crj cr crj cjr cj rj cjr cj rcr cjr cjr crj cjr cjr crj cr cr cr crh chrjhc r chrc rhc rhc rh crhc rhc hr chr chr cchr chr chr chr chr crhc rhc rh crhc rhc rh crhc hr crh crhr chr cr

• Yes yes yes

They need to get to school earlier. I need 4 3 more words so this is what I am writing hi hi hi hi hi hi hi I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

• There are a lot of health problems and drug use.

Driving to school in the dark is life risking. Teens could use drugs. They can use caffeine to wake them up. Kids could be walking in the dark without a parent. They could fall and get hurt. Kids might not be under supervision and might get hurt and trip on a stump.

• We need sleep

Kids who have to get up early for school are less likley to actually come. I have to get up at 5:00Am just to catch my bus. Kids who get up this early are more likley to fake being sick...I know i do! Kids who get up early are also more likley to have a bad mood and be mean to kids who arent in a bad mood as well.

• Yes b c

Start early end early its that simple and you will have more time to do homework and more free time plus you can nap after school as long as you want. Hi hi hi hi hi high hi hi hi hi hi hi hi lol lol lol lol lol lol

• My essay; It was 5 paragraphs but its too long for this

First of all, everyone can all agree that kids need more sleep. People who have children know that they go to bed very late and wake up incredibly early. There have been many studies about sleep time for children. It is said that kids need at least 8-11 hours of sleep to function properly. ”Sleep is necessary for us to function at our best, and if we do not get adequate quantity and quality of sleep, our performance and our functioning is not going to be satisfactory,”says Dr. William Kohler from the Florida Sleep Institute. This quote explains that sleep is necessary no matter what. Low sleep levels can also lead to chronic sleep loss if not treated. Chronic sleep loss can cause fatigue, daytime sleepiness, clumsiness and weight loss or weight gain. It also affects the brain and function in your everyday life.

Secondly, kids not only need sleep, they also need breaks. Leisure time is a crucial part of a child’s stress level, mental health, and physical health. If children have no breaks during a long period of working, stress will overwhelm them. Stress not only causes depression, it also causes high blood pressure, anxiety, and strain. Breaks and leisure time also can prevent stress from engulfing you.”In problem-solving, when you get stuck, you’ve run out of ideas, distraction is really your best friend” says Benedict Carey. This means that during a hard-working session, taking a break is mandatory. Breaks can calm you down and give you determination to finish what you are working on.

Last but not least, their academic excellence would excell. “Researchers analyzed data from more than 9,000 students at eight high schools in Minnesota, Colorado, and Wyoming and found that shifting the school day later in the morning resulted in a boost in attendance, test scores, and grades in math, English, science, and social studies. Schools also saw a decrease in tardiness, substance abuse, and symptoms of depression. Some even had a dramatic drop in teen car crashes.” says researchers from Wyoming, Colorado, and Minnesota’s schools. NOt only does this quote prove that academic performance would excel if the school day was shifted later, but it also shows that it decreases bad accidents like tardiness, substance abuse, and car crashes. Also, during a study, 80% of students and parents agree academic performance increases when school started later. In addition, if schools started later, kids would be able to study more and would be energized enough to perform superior without almost falling asleep in class. Parents, adults, and teachers all agree school times should be postponed for some more time in the morning.

• I don't think so

I don't think so because t bad for people's health andand also brains start workIng at 10am and I think it's bad to wake up really early so you could go to school on time. Some people don't have enough time to eat breakfast. And if they are late to school they are going to miss breakfast in school. And it's bad because breakfast is a really good meal... It's what you eat first thing in the morning! Anyway that's my point.

• I don't think so

• Go fuck yourself

I don't give a fuck about sleep but i love doing drugs so it makes it much easier to get away with doing a fat ass bump of cocaine, this nigga is a bitch. I hope yall don't need no sleep cause i love doing drugs. Bitch ass hoe ima fuck yo bitch

• Ummm yea no

Yea I'm gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay

• Kids need sleep!

Kids aren't getting enough sleep and they brains don't react as well as they would as if they wake up a hour later. Everybody says they should just go to sleep earlier but if they had sports or a lot of homework they can't control that, so that means it is the school's problem.

• No no no

School should not start earlier because teens need 8 to 9 hours of sleep and with homework and sports teens can not get those 8 to 9 hours already. If school started earlier teens would get less sleep than they already do.
    I need 6 more words to finish this.