Should schools stock vending machines with healthier food?

• Efdsefeffff wdad sd

Fsd d d d dd d d dd d ddd d d d d d d d d ddd d d d d dd d dd d d d d d d d dd d d dd d d dd d dd dd d d d d d d d d d

• Efdsefeffff wdad sd

• Of course they should

Yes yes yes. Its not about what the students want, its about what the students need. If all your children want is junk food, would you give it to them all the time because they want it? No. You would eventually give them something healthy because they NEED it. Same goes for schools. And if the schools packs unhealthy snacks in the vending machines students will buy it, but if schools pack healthy snacks, students wont buy as much, but they still will buy the snacks.

• Yeessssssssssssssss yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yees y
    es
    ssssuh
    dhue
    hreiuf3rif
    b3bfk3
    rbfewr
    bkr
    bjhr
    bf,je
    bfrehj
    bjer
    bvhr
    bhevjhrbvjhrbvjhef

fv
    efjlvn
    fejnv
    fenv
    lfnv

v
    lfenvkj
    f
    kvfn
    kv
    fkjv

• No no no

Nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono.
    No.
    Nonononononono no nononononono no no nonono no no no no nonono no no no no no no no no nono n on on on on on on o no no no non n on o nn o on no n on o non o no n onn n on o

• Healthy foods for schools!

The obesity rates are through the roughs right now and with obesity not only steadily rising in adults, it has significantly increased in children and adolescents. Schools are supposed to help guide children and help them to make the right choices for schoolwork and eating habits. If you are hungry and you grab a candy bar chances are that you are going to be hungry later, as to if you grab a bag of pretzels you wont be as hungry later. I say lets have healthier snacks and school!

• Schools should change to healthy

I think that it is okay to eat junk food every once in a while but not every day. If kids see a vending machine and they are hungry, they will buy whatever is inside whether it is healthy or not. If there were healthier options, I think more kids would lean towards buying the healthier foods. Kids should have an option to be healthy.

• Eat healthy food!!!! <3

Eating junk food every once in a while is alright but not all the time. Especially at school. People who are healthy do a whole lot better in school. They are more focused and are not just thinking about food. Plus, the sugar in unhealthy food makes you hyper and also nit focused.

• Yes they should.

I think that it would be a good idea for schools to stock vending machines with healthier foods. It doesn't have to be carrot and celery packs, but just add some more granola and trail mix. Maybe even some bananas or apples. It is okay to keep some junk food, but students should have healthy options too.

• More health options are good.

I think that schools stocking vending machines with healthy foods is a great idea. it gives students a quick way to get their hands on healthy food that is affordable and convenient for them. it would be a great alternative to having to eat junk food out of those machines.

• Students have a right to eat what they want.

Schools should not stock machines with healthier food because students are paying their money for what they want, and not what the school wants. If you replace the food then the students won't buy that food, and you will not have extra money for the school that you would normally have.

• What is the point of a vending machine?

The whole reason that a school would have a vending machine is to make money from hungry students. If healthy food is going to make that money, then I am all in favor of including healthy snacks in the machine, but if it won't sell, then that food will probably go bad before someone spends their money on it.

• Helthy food is NASTY

Nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty
    n - a - s - t - y ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Fuck that shit

No i wat to get fat im a big fat fucker i cant evan walk im so fat i love love love love love love love love junk food it is my life because im fat you dumb mother fucker suck my big fat dick youy fat mother fucker fu

• Fuck that shit

• Fuck that shit

• Stop cursing on this website

Fvf f bgbbgbbfbtvgbvfbtbbtbbg tbg g v v v v v g tar r f. I love you so much fun and addicting but I don't know what to do with the same time I see you in the world to me and my mom is so much fun and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get a good day to be a good day to day basis of the day I will be a good day to be a good day for me to be a good day

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Duckbilled ladybug's dosh

Achievable ash F Doha Siddhartha def had fudge food fuse def adv adv Doha adjudge jf d fj a fda fdfasd f sdafh dbfh ad sdv sgo sdf jh as da bd bjd f fh db b fb ds sdhfbsdfdpifasjibfhadbhjds fdsa fsad f sdf sjdf dgfbhod fsuadhgfudhgfads f adsfgsa dfohsadbfhidaofasud fouahsd fouasdv fadf

• No no no

No.