• Cursive is important for our future!

I think that cursive can help us in the future, because in collage and other times in our lives, we can be asked to sign our name, or even write in cursive, so we need to learn it!
    Also, I think that when I write in cursive, it makes my writing look better, and it is also faster to complete!!
    Schools should teach cursive to help improve are future!!

• Cursive is important for our future!

• Helps you later in life

SOme people actually want to learn cursive. So they should get to learn it. Some people don't want to learn it so they should not have to learn it. I think it should be that persons chose. There should be a different class in school just for cursive that way it is fair.

• Because it should

Since most schools hardly know cursive anyway, no one can read it if they don't know it. That's why schools should stop. There are so many people who don't even use it anyway so what the point. I learned it in 2nd grade and have I used it since? No.

• Yes we sould

BE USED HEHSHSNSNSNNNXNXNSNSNJXNS S SNSBS S S SSNNS S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S SNS S NSNS S S S S S S S S E D S E SS S S S S S S S S SS S SNSNhhhwg dgw swvvsvgsgvgwggggggwgwgwvwvwvw w w wvwvwvw vs s s w w w w w w w w w wvwvwvwvwvvwvwvwbwbwbwbwbwbwbwbwbwgwbwbwbwbwbsbsbssbsbs

• Because you don't need it

There's no reason why you need cursive in your life. Also you don't need cursive because you can just write in print. It just distracts kids from school and it frustrates kids and kids don't need cursive at all because they have PRINT!!!!!! That's why kids don't need cursive in their life.

• Ban cursive words

I think it is wrong to teach 4 yr old children cursive writing. It doesn't teach the child the correct shoe of each letter. Surely at this age it should be about how to write each letter correctly and then move on to cursive letters when they re confident they know them.

• Students should stop learning cursive!

Because in the future, people may stop writing and just type instead!
    Even if we still wrote by hand, there no reason why we NEED cursive.
    Its just some fancy way to write! Kids should just stick to writing normal. Also its a waste of time in schools because its taking all the time we need to learn more important stuff like math or to read!

• Some things are simple

By nature I'm a verbose person. But some ideas are so flawed that very little argument is needed. Teaching cursive is one of them. If it is a skill you do not need to obtain a Ph.D., write a book, build a circuit board or cure a rare disease, then it is an art, not an educational necessity.

• Schools should stop cursive handwriting

They should stop cursive handwriting because it takes forever to teach it some students just don't get it. It doesn't matter if kids don't have neat penmanship cursive should be taken away. I live in Indiana which has already taken cursive out of our schools which is somewhat cool. Cursive takes forever to write and teach so that's why it should be taken away.

• Understanding Forefathers' Wisdom

Cursive writing is a basic part of English communication. It wouldn't hurt if an individual was just trying to understand a contemporary concept. But, our forefathers and elders, have left us some writings to give us younger generations wisdom. We need to be able to comprehend both forms of written communication in order to benefit from what our ancestors have left us. If we lose the ability to understand what they have left us, we could end up repeating mistakes, and hurting ourselves, our neighbors and country.
    If the younger generations don't learn how to interpret cursive, they will lose a big part of the English literature.
    The other thing is that each person's cursive style is as distinctive as his/her finger print. For that reason having, having signatures written in cursive is a better security device than printing. It would be far easier to forge a printed name than a name written in cursive.

• Yeah we should

Cursive is the closest thing we have to a uniform font of English, which is important considering that literally everyone who writes in English has a font that is unrecognizable to about half the population. Sign language serves a valuable use in being legible to just about everyone in a language known for being idiotically complicated.

• America Needs This

This country is becoming more and more simplistic as it is. Why don't we just ask the government to stop teaching us math too? I'm not a fan of it…. At all…. But its a brain exercise and its worth learning to a certain extent. It took me about one and a half elementary script practice books, it may seem really hard at first but believe me, you get it after a little time devotion.

• More than a Writing Style

Cursive is more than just a style of writing, it's an art that's been carried down through generations. Some of America's most important documents are written in cursive: the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States of America, the Bill of Rights! Without the ability to read cursive, the next generation won't be able to read these important documents in their original, written format.

• “liking the way it looks” is a strong enough statement to keep teaching cursive in todays world.

Believe that children should be learning skills like proper typing on a keyboard and computer skills. I say this because chances are that kid is going to grow up building more power points than being required to write a two page essay in cursive. I would think that knowing how to construct a power point or code you’r own website will be more valuable than if you can join letters together in a appealing way. No one uses cursive in everyday life, Learning cursive just takes up time

• No more cursive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cursive sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody needs it cause theres tablets phones and more replacing it whats better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats better cursive or electonics nooooooooooooo moooore cuuuuuuuursiiiiiiive!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sucks am i right people!!!!!!!!

No more freakin cursive no more cursive no more cursive no cursive!!!!!!!!

Aint that right peeps!!!!!!!! Peace out people people people!!!!!

Cursive sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sucks am i right people!!!!!!!!

Cursive sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sucks am i right people!!!!!!!!

Cursive sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sucks am i right people!!!!!!!!

Cursive sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sucks am i right people!!!!!!!!