• Paper has been used for far too long

Believe that schools should abandon paper altogether because when a student loses their binders and papers, it becomes a real-time problem. Some schools in the U.S. are handing out tablets to their students already, so how hard could it be to start adding assignments to an application that they could easily put on the device in that student’s possession? Turning in projects would be a lot easier because they could do it anywhere, from class to home. They don't even need home wifi because the tablets have service, so they could literally work on homework anywhere. If they misplace their tablet, or it gets stolen, everything on the device would be backed up, so nothing would be lost, unlike when a binder goes missing or is forgotten. Plus, if it’s left at home and they need access to something on it, they could borrow a backup for the day because everything would be on their drive on the school’s server. Students wouldn't have to deal with a messy binder like they do today, and have to reorganize every couple of weeks if everything was online. Apple sold 1 million iPads to schools and colleges before the school year of 2013, which proves the essential use of computers in the classroom already. I think we should make that final push to become independent from paper altogether. Schools have first started with personal blackboards on which all the students used to get their work done, then it was all about paper. We have come a long way, but let's get real, It's the digital age now!

• Paper has been used for far too long

I believe that schools should abandon paper altogether because when a student loses their binders and papers, it becomes a real-time problem. Some schools in the U.S. are handing out tablets to their students already, so how hard could it be to start adding assignments to an application that they could easily put on the device in that student’s possession? Turning in projects would be a lot easier because they could do it anywhere, from class to home. They don't even need home wifi because the tablets have service, so they could literally work on homework anywhere. If they misplace their tablet, or it gets stolen, everything on the device would be backed up, so nothing would be lost, unlike when a binder goes missing or is forgotten. Plus, if it’s left at home and they need access to something on it, they could borrow a backup for the day because everything would be on their drive on the school’s server. Students wouldn't have to deal with a messy binder like they do today, and have to reorganize every couple of weeks if everything was online. Apple sold 1 million iPads to schools and colleges before the school year of 2013, which proves the essential use of computers in the classroom already. I think we should make that final push to become independence from paper altogether. Schools have first started with personal blackboards on which all the students used to get their work done, then paper, but lets be real here. We've come a long way, it's the digital age!

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes should should yes yes yes yes I I I I I I I I ii I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I say yes

• Yes yes yes

• I say yes to computers

Computers are a great way to learn because it teach more than a teacher and it has every thing you need and the computer only need's a few things.Computers can tell you every thing you need to know that is a another great way of study. Computers are easy to keep and hard to loose

• R.I.P The king

We should use computers since papers requires the deforestation of trees and our king Harambe need trees to swing on in the after life. Would Harambe be shot if he was a white ape? No. He has already been miss treated so the least we can do is make sure he can swing on trees in heaven. We miss you big man. GBNF<3

• Banana temple screen

Djgf erh;gerpi ifhepriugher -g89 h9-ugh 9-8gh -98gh9w8hjg9-t8hj-9 8h9-w8 h-98hj 98hj -w98hjq=-g8i9pq uh-9 q8h 9-8hq9-8h 9-8h 9-8h 9-8h 9-8hr 9h 9-e8h -98erh 89he -98h uhouh[9owhjjbnkbhrbyvuygb uyavbcjub uygu gbuy g uyg uyogu y hb uy gbu yg yuuy y vybgigyb yugbgy yg yiguiygh yighui v ghiyu gh vighivuyh vi gh yig uiyg

• H h h h

S s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Yes yes yes

Computers are computers and it just like computers since computers are computers and if computers can be computers then i dont know what will happen so we need computers so the trump cant build his wall and we can re blog about it on face book so please shut up and computers are good

• Yes computers should be used,

Think about this, should we use pencils and paper or typing on computers? The computer are way faster than paper, but pencils are cheaper. Do you realize that, when we do use paper we are killing trees! “Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid; Humans are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant together they are powerful beyond imagination”- Albert Einstein.

• Papers Are Recyclable

While paper can be recycled and is a renewable resource, computers are made of fossil fuels that cannot be renewed, plus the energy they need is created by fossil fuels such as coal. Computers use more energy in using and making than paper plants ever will while making the paper . When they chop down a tree, they plant three to five more trees because only one is expected to survive, so they are thinking ahead. Plus, paper can be easily reused and recycled, so instead of sitting in a toxic landfill like broken computers, they can be made into more paper, lowering the amount of trees we need to chop down for paper. Also, broken computers can cost thousands of dollars to fix or replace, while paper can be put in a recycle bin and bought in a notebook for as low as ten cents in the right store, and college ruled lined notebook paper can be purchased in a two-hundred sheet pack for as low as fifty cents. You could by more than twenty-six thousand sheets of paper for the price of a $650 computer. Fourteen students could use ten pages per day for an entire year for the price of an average computer. Check my math by doing 26000 sheets of paper divided by 182 days per year. Schools and students will save a lot of money by using paper instead of computers.

• Maths and physics is better on a computer

Handwriting wont improve and even spelling. Internet is unreliable and more of a responsibility. For example if I break or lose my computer i will a lot more worried than If I lose a book. I also find Maths and Physics much more easier on paper especially with square papaer

• Technology is unreliable

What are students to do when the wifi goes down or the computer breaks? And what about students whose families cannot afford electronic, they begin to feel discriminated against. Paper is reliable and teaches kids to be responsible and to keep track of school work. It also teaches kids good organization skills.

• Computers are for confusing to use compared to Paper.

People learn better on paper because when you take notes on paper, you tend to remember it more compared to taking notes on a laptop or computer. When you lose an assignment on a computer, it's GONE FOREVER. However, if you lose a loose-leaf paper assignment, then you are able to get another copy from your teacher. In addition, learning on computers are harder for students because sometimes, the computer blocks a website or a program that they are supposed to use in order to complete their assignment. If we used paper, then this WOULDN'T be an issue. For some students, their internet connection at home BLOCKS their school laptop from internet access, so they can't finish their online assignment. Nor can they turn in their assignment to their online course, and some teachers won't even take it into consideration, so they fail the student. If we used paper to complete an assignment, then THIS would NOT be an issue, and students can turn in their assignments on time. In conclusion, I think that schools should NOT use computers instead of paper.

• Computers are good, but we shouldn't overuse them.

Computers can be useful, but I think schools should use them less. Most of my assignments are online and that annoys me sometimes. My handwriting and spelling suck. I like how there is auto correct and that you don't have to write, but I never get time to practice my handwriting or spelling.

• Not Paper Altogether

I think schools shouldn't start using computers and other things like that, but they should start saving paper more efficiently. Essays should always be back-sided and teachers should also start making sure students aren't skipping lines in their notebooks. Students also often remember things that they physically write down better than things that are done in other ways.

• Not Paper Altogether

• Why would somebody use paper and not tech?

If you are saying that paper kills trees, computers need energy and to get that energy they burn greenhouse gasses to produce it. Those greenhouse gasses kill trees. That is a lot more effective than cutting down trees for paper. The greenhouse gasses also pollute the earth and cause global warming. Technology can be better for learning, but not for the environment.

Posted by: Vine
  • Paper is bad.

When you use paper, the trees are dying. That is why I believe we should use computer. Trees give us water and oxygen and also take in gas. They are the lifeline and we are killing them to make paper?!?!?!? >:( This is unaceptable. We need to use more computer or else we will die.