• Yes they should its a crazy subject

Schools should block YouTube because od teenagers that could be watching inappropriate content or doing things there not supposed to.
    We ma need it for projects or something but here should be a special code or password needed to get onto it for education purposes only. Do you agree or not.

• Yesssssssssssss yes yes

Jk jk jkljl kl jkl jkl jkljkljkljljkljkljkjkjkjk jkjk jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkj jk jk j j jj jjj jj jj jj j jj jj jj j j j jmn k k k k k k k k k k k k kk kk kkk kk kk k kk kkk kk kkk kk kk

• Use Youtube KIDS!!!

Youtube Kids will block any innapropriate videos so that students don't see it. If you don't have Youtube Kids, the teacher can turn Restricted Mode on and it will stay active for that particular browser. A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Schools should allow youtube

About one-billion people use Youtube. That’s about one/third of the population on the Earth. Even if the world uses youtube, youtube can be described or used as three things, interesting, for learning purpose, and for fun. Have you ever watched a youtube video? It is very fun, interesting, and used for a learning purpose.

• Yesyesyesyesye4ocvfb fdegwyvdufeiwv yydsbhv hdsvxvdx

Yes yes yes yes yes yesdonke yyes yes yes yes yesyes yesyesyes
    bagel yes yes pickle yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes apple yes yes yes yes floppy fish yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

y

yes
    yes

y

yes
    yes

• Youtube Definitely Useful for Education

Youtube can be very useful for teacher and students. Youtube has features that can make learning more enjoyable and interesting. Students won't be boring because I think animated video will stimulate student's brain more than usual teaching method (such as lecture that can be super boring especially in History lesson). Furthermore, for student the visual effect of picture will give them better understanding on the subject that being learned than only explained in theory.
    If the school blocked Youtube because worried about inappropriate content that may be seen by the students, I think that's the teacher's task to be more capable of handling the students so they stay on the topic. If the teacher is charismatic one, I am sure the student won't be dare to open any videos that aren't related to the lesson.

• Youtube is a learning tool

Schools should definitely use youtube as it is a good learning tool. Some schools already use youtube and this proves to be very effective. Teachers are able to show students videos that they find useful to the lesson. For example: in music, you want to show your students what a piece sounds like. You can easily go on youtube and get your students to listen to it. Then they will understand what the piece has to sound like.

• A Good Tool

Youtube is a very good tool for things such as science, algebra, history, maybe english. It is a good way to give students other sources to view other than just that of the teacher. Many teens these days use Youtube, so they will most likely gather positive thoughts when seeing its use in the classroom.

• Most certainly, yes.

I cannot remember how many times I have had a teacher want to show us an educational video on YouTube, but can't because it is blocked. Now that I am in college, I have had three professors (and this is just my first year) use YouTube videos, one being my rural sociology teacher, another being my chemistry teacher, and the last being my psychology teacher.

• Nobody should use youtube

YouTube has been bought out by Google, and now Google is making changes to youtube that just piss everybody off. For example, you can no longer comment on videos without getting a google+ account, and then unless you uncheck a box, everything you do on youtube will be advertised on your google+ account. Screw youtube. Now you can't easily log out of your youtube account and log into your gmail account without them trying to force you to merge the accounts. And youtube constantly asks you if you want to use your real name instead of your alias. Screw them! Use Vimeo instead.

• Youtube is unsafe for schools

Unless children are CONSTANTLY supervised while on Youtube it is not safe. I am a technician in an all ages school and I have been constantly trying to make Youtube safe. We have SmoothWall filter active and Google and Youtube safe search on but kids still manage to find dodgy videos!! Youtube is a fantastic teacher resource and child reward but in the busy environment of the class room where teaching staff have not got the time to constantly supervise children when online, Youtube is a risk. Google have released Youtube kids for mobile and handheld devices in the form of an App but what about the same for PC's??? Google Apps for Education doesn't work either so better safe than sorry. Until Google makes Youtube safe I do not believe it should be used in Schools.