• Evolution is a fact, not an opinion.

Evolution is a fact, and there is a mountain of evidence that organisms change overtime. The theory of evolution is the best explanation science can offer for how this takes place, and is subject to change as we make new discoveries, but no one can say that evolution doesn't happen. Considering that it's a scientific fact, there should be no problem allowing it to be taught.

• I think it should be taught so students can consider it.

Even if some may oppose the ideas of the theory itself, I think that for the sake of consideration, evolution should be left in science textbooks. This is so students can decide for themselves if they accept the theory or not, and by allowing that freedom, the school shows that they are being neutral in the teaching of their students and allowing them to develop their own worldview.

• No, there is solid evidence of evolution.

To those who read my title and say "idiot", I invite you to explain how a bombardier beetle evolved and proof of the big bang. There is literally no way life can come from something. Simply look at the complexity of the human brain, you would need a computer the size of Texas to come close to having the same power the human brain has, not to mention brains of other animals. Something so complex could not have come from an explosion.