Should scientists continue to research and improve cloning methods?

• Yes they should

I think that we should try and find medical break through s. DEEZ NUTS. We can make big changes. That is why we should continue cloning. W w w w w w w ww w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w

• The possible out comes that can happen.

If cloning is perfected then we as a species could begin to use that as a means of replacing missing limbs for wounded soldiers. The people that will need organs can clone them and have those used instead of waiting for a donor. Cloning has many medical and military applications if it is perfected.

• Yes, they should

I do think scientists should continue to research and improve cloning methods. The reason for this is because it is a way to provide food. You don't have to just clone meats; it is also possible to clone fruits, vegetables, and grains. This is a great way to combat world hunger.

• Yes They Should

I believe scientists should continue to research and improve cloning methods. I do not support human cloning for the most part and certainly not a lot of it, but that does not mean we shouldn't figure it out and know the methods. If it is possible and we can do it, we should try it at least once.

• Cloning Can Be Continued, But With Strict Regulation

Since there will be no way to stop cloning research, even if it is banned, cloning should continue with legal sanction. However, serious debate should ensue, and strict restrictions should be applied on any scientist or corporation that deals with the production of living creatures and their organs, since we may not know the horrendous results that could ensue.

• There is no logical reason to stop research.

I do think scientists should continue to research cloning methods. At the moment, no really useful application has yet been discovered for cloning, but it is impossible to predict what they might discover in the future, and how much such techniques might one day come to benefit mankind. There is no logical reason to stop research.

• What are those

DEEZ NUTZ deez nutz deez nutz deez nutz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,ijbuobbuhjouyihjiojhphpihiphiphipjuibujobijuobipinoo momnjjn jnjo s d s s s s ss s s s s s s s ss ss s s sss s s s s ss s s s s s DEEZ NUTZ DEEZ NUTZ v b r rt th th h