Should scientists try DNA cloning? What would this mean to the people/animals it clones?

Asked by: CaesarAugusto
  • Please please please

I feel like we sohuld cuz my kid eats me out everyday and he doesnt do it right i want a different copy of him i keep on saying put your teeth into it but he doesnt listen so i took his ears away for a week i think he learned his lesson

• Please please please

• DNA cloning is inhumane

Its not A O.K because humans are supposed to be made naturally by human means not by scientists in labs. It would be wrong to make a clone of someone who might have a disease or if it got into the wrong hands it could be used for the worse.

• Cloning is risky!!!

If scientists were to try to clone, say, a person, what would happen to that person? Would they be exactly like the original person, not only in appearance, but also mentally? And what kind of stress would it cause that person?
    Also, weren't we created to be EXACTLY as we are? I don't think we need to go messing around with ourselves or nature!

• DNA cloning is inhumane