• Scooters should be at skate arks

Your all just way to scared of us
    hdsiadkjhaskkjhjkhjh j k hk hk h khj hhk jkjh hjkhkj h jkh jkh jh jkh jkhkj hkj h kj jkh hkj hkjkhj k khjh jkh jkhkj hkj hk jhjk jkh kjhkj hk k hjkh jkh khkhjkhj k hjk k kkhjhkj kjkj h

• Scooters should be aloud

Scooters should be aloud in the park. They are easy to ride and could become more popular later in time. But they should know the park rules and should probably have an age limit. Skateboarders think they control the park and every one has to get out of their way they should also look out

• Scooters at skate parks

Honestly scooters should be allowed and they say we are snakes that don't obey rules but look at bikers.....They don't listen to rules and my brother bikes and hates scooters but I hate bikes so be respectful to everyone..Płéä§ĕ the sk8 park is for everybody and scooters will become just as famous soon to

• Scooters should be allowed

Scooters should be allowed if they respect others and are taught the rules. These will become more popular than skateboard one day I'm sure. Like others said before we juat need to make sure they understand the rules and don't stay in the way so others can enjoy the skatepark

• They should be allowed but for kids over 12 years old

Im 18, I suck at skateboarding and bmx so I scooter its my thing I can do and its fun learning tricks. I haven't had issue's at the park before because I know the park rules. Its not even the little kids fault its the parents who bring them and not teaching them the rules. My nephew came with his mom and she just let him go and never taught him the rules of the park and he got in the way. My one friend who is 15 didnt know how to wait your turn and he got hit by a bike. If you take away kids and teach the new people the rules of the park then scooters arentt that bad. But I do ununderstand why ppl hate them especially if your park is full of 8 year olds who go in circles over and over again

• Scooters should be allowed at skateparks.

Scooters are a fast and easy way to get around. If they are powered by battery, they are environmentally friendly and quiet. They should be allowed in skateparks just like any other form of transportation. Scooters are likely to be a lot more popular in the future because of their versatility.

• Its a growing sport

Just like any other sport scooter riding is coming into its own so let them in I agree little kids need to learn the rules or not be at the skatepark at all but us older riders who know the rules and are good at the sport should not have to suffer one day scooter riding will be as big as skateboarding and in the xgames so let them in cuz no one wants to always ride in the street that gets boring

• H h h

Hhbh hhh h h h h h h h h h s gdg dgff d dgfg gd fg fdg fd dfggd d fdf f gdg fg g fd gd gd dg d gdf f f fg gfdgfd gfd gfd gfd g d ff d ff gff df dd g dg

• We all ride just different things

Why cant scooters be aloud in skageparks i mean skaters always say we get in there way but they get in are way and you don't hear us bitching why don't skaters just skate and worry about themselves if it doesnt have a motor it should be alot in the skatepark because thays all we want to do is ride

• I understand skate boarders why skateboarders hate scooters but they should still be aloud.

This is a message to all scooter haters,

I understand why you hate us but just because some of us are getting in some boarders way does not mean you guys do it too. When I scooter at skate parks I always try to wait my turn on something and make sure i do not get in anybody's way. I was scootering once and I waited for FOREVER then when the coast was clear I dropped off a ramp was going full speed when out of the corner of my eye I say a skate boarder drop way after he saw me drop and zoomed right in front of me on purpose and i had to push my brake which destroyed my weel and I had to go home because my expensive weel was ruined. Now, you might say wel you get in our way and you do stuped tricks, or like one of the comments on no scooters aloud, you guys just sit around, well... Maybe some do but when I scooter I wait around because all the skaters are not letting me go. Some of you might say you guys get in my way well.... Some little kids do i agree but most of us who are surious about scootering try not too. Some of us actually do progress in bettter and new tricks just look up cladious vertesi or ryan wiliams. BY the way skaters you guys usualy act like insane jerks when scooter guys are arond just because you asume we suck and will get i your wa. So, you could be ALOT like, ALOT!!! Nicer. Most kids that get in your way are really young like 5 to 9 but that does not mean you can just assume all skaters are like that. Also, i am talking to the top comment in scooters should not be aloud right now, im sorry if your girl got hurt but i bet the girl that parked in front of her was like 6 or 2 and not like 13 or 16 who actually know what they are dooing. Thank you for taking time to read this i hope you will change your mind.

• No to young children riding

The big problem with scooters is that young kids ride in skate parks expecting a safe-zone for kids where they can ride without a care for others. This creates a problem where kids don't look out for incoming skaters and then BOOM! A skater crashes into a 5 year old and creates a scene. Skaters spend a lot of time to get a trick in or what, just to be stopped by a 5 year old who didn't know better. Doesn't help that parents believe that it's fine to leave their kids and in some cases their parents retaliate violently, believing it's not their kid's fault. This especially fuel hatred towards scooter kids. To add more fuel, scooter kids tend to be armature which boils anyone's blood

• Its not scooter its unattended kids

Its not people riding scooters that is the problem. It is parents leaving their children unattended at the skatepark. Any kid under 13 should not be left alone at the skatepark by their lazy parents. If someone is incapable of driving on the road without hitting something how do expect them to navigate a busy skatepark. There are kids who know how to wait their turn and they are made to look bad by these dumb kids who think the skatepark is a playground and just run around playing tag on their scooters and making big stupid scooter trains. The skatepark is not a playground or daycare where you can just leave your kid for hours. On top of that is the parents responsibilty to make sure their kid follows the rules of the park and waits their turn. Make sure to watch your kid and if he is not waiting his turn then show him how to. It is not the responsibility of the skateboarders to look after your fucking kid, stop leaving your kids unattended at the skatepark.

• Hell, no it is a HUGE safety risk to the skaters for which the park was designed and built

My daughter was dropping in and suddenly a little girl on a scooter parked herself right in front of her. My daughter sustained spiral breaks in her tibia and fibula, developed "compartment syndrome", and is lucky that her leg didn't have to be amputated. Literally (look up compartment syndrome; it is aweful). This article says it very well: http://www.skateboardhere.com/scooters.html

• No they shouldn't be Allowed at Skateparks

I am Skateboarder and i think that they should not be allowed at skateparks because so much people get hurt because of these scooter kids plus when they get hurt there going to run for their mom and cry and try to blame the Skaters for them getting when they got their selfs hurt by getting in the way of these Skaters. So Yes they should be Banned.

• It's more of an age issue

Anyone can ride a scooter immediately. Unlike boards or bikes which have a learning curve.

Scooting is also underdeveloped as a sport and lacks depth. Pretty much every trick is a variation of a tailwhip or handlebar spin. You might do it off on an angle, or super fast or whatever. - This aspect is not an issue in and of itself, but the result is that scooterers tend to not be as respectful to the park as a whole.

Grinding a ledge on a bike or board is more dangerous, requires more focus and more skill. So the risks are far more respected by skaters and bikers. Injury is far more rare on a scooter, and even the concept of etiquette and why it is needed arent things that even occur to the average scooter user.

There are plenty of scooterers who do understand. And Id hate to penalize them as a whole... But on the other hand I dont respect it as a sport. Thats my bias of course.

• Scooters should not be allowed at a skate park because skaters have gotten hurt because of them too many times

I am a skater and i have seen plenty of crashes cause from skaters and i am not about to say the injuries that have been caused because of scooters. A skater could be going down a half pipe and some kid on a scooter could be riding in the half pipe and not be paying attention and boom, they collide and get very bad injuries because some stupid little kid that wasn't paying attention crashed into a skater and just hurt another human being and injuring themselves and skaters are the ones to be blamed because people think since they are older they shouldn't have been going down a half pipe and should have been paying attention and that is just stupid.

• Scooter kids are oblivious to their surroundings.

Every single time I go to my local skatepark, there are at least 10 scooter kids standing around doing nothing at all. I've never met an actual group of scooter kids that actively try hard to become better "scooter riders". They always just ride back and forth on the ramps when someone else could be trying a trick right where these dumb scooter kid is just touching himself on the ramps.

• No scooters allowed

My local skatepark is right next to a daycare and when the daycare is out all the little kids run all over and treat it like a daycare, and the parents watch the kids getting in the way but they don't care because they think that the skatepark is for babysitting

• They are all stupid

Scooters dont know the difference between a skatepark and a side walk all they do is ride around and get in the way most of them cant do tricks and their tricks arent impressive at all it takes no skill to ride those stupid dildos around and they are snaking little fags people get injured because is these little roaches scooters were made for kids who suck at every other action sport not that scootering is even a sport to begin with which is why most of them are fat as shit.