• Scooters should be at skate arks

Your all just way to scared of us
    hdsiadkjhaskkjhjkhjh j k hk hk h khj hhk jkjh hjkhkj h jkh jkh jh jkh jkhkj hkj h kj jkh hkj hkjkhj k khjh jkh jkhkj hkj hk jhjk jkh kjhkj hk k hjkh jkh khkhjkhj k hjk k kkhjhkj kjkj h

• Its a growing sport

Just like any other sport scooter riding is coming into its own so let them in I agree little kids need to learn the rules or not be at the skatepark at all but us older riders who know the rules and are good at the sport should not have to suffer one day scooter riding will be as big as skateboarding and in the xgames so let them in cuz no one wants to always ride in the street that gets boring

• H h h

Hhbh hhh h h h h h h h h h s gdg dgff d dgfg gd fg fdg fd dfggd d fdf f gdg fg g fd gd gd dg d gdf f f fg gfdgfd gfd gfd gfd g d ff d ff gff df dd g dg

• We all ride just different things

Why cant scooters be aloud in skageparks i mean skaters always say we get in there way but they get in are way and you don't hear us bitching why don't skaters just skate and worry about themselves if it doesnt have a motor it should be alot in the skatepark because thays all we want to do is ride

• Scooters should be aloud

Scooters should be aloud in the park. They are easy to ride and could become more popular later in time. But they should know the park rules and should probably have an age limit. Skateboarders think they control the park and every one has to get out of their way they should also look out

• Scooters at skate parks

Honestly scooters should be allowed and they say we are snakes that don't obey rules but look at bikers.....They don't listen to rules and my brother bikes and hates scooters but I hate bikes so be respectful to everyone..Płéä§ĕ the sk8 park is for everybody and scooters will become just as famous soon to

• Scooters should be allowed

Scooters should be allowed if they respect others and are taught the rules. These will become more popular than skateboard one day I'm sure. Like others said before we juat need to make sure they understand the rules and don't stay in the way so others can enjoy the skatepark

• They should be allowed but for kids over 12 years old

Im 18, I suck at skateboarding and bmx so I scooter its my thing I can do and its fun learning tricks. I haven't had issue's at the park before because I know the park rules. Its not even the little kids fault its the parents who bring them and not teaching them the rules. My nephew came with his mom and she just let him go and never taught him the rules of the park and he got in the way. My one friend who is 15 didnt know how to wait your turn and he got hit by a bike. If you take away kids and teach the new people the rules of the park then scooters arentt that bad. But I do ununderstand why ppl hate them especially if your park is full of 8 year olds who go in circles over and over again

• Scooters should be allowed at skateparks.

Scooters are a fast and easy way to get around. If they are powered by battery, they are environmentally friendly and quiet. They should be allowed in skateparks just like any other form of transportation. Scooters are likely to be a lot more popular in the future because of their versatility.

• Anything with wheels bro

Not sure why they wouldn't when bikes, inline skaters, skateboarders can all thrash at the park. Age limit I agree with. I'm a boarder myself and I've seen some quality scooter riding. Soon will be an x games sport I bet. I've seen some mean tricks from some little dudes. Soon we will start hearing scoot or die...

• Scooters should not be allowed at a skate park because skaters have gotten hurt because of them too many times

I am a skater and i have seen plenty of crashes cause from skaters and i am not about to say the injuries that have been caused because of scooters. A skater could be going down a half pipe and some kid on a scooter could be riding in the half pipe and not be paying attention and boom, they collide and get very bad injuries because some stupid little kid that wasn't paying attention crashed into a skater and just hurt another human being and injuring themselves and skaters are the ones to be blamed because people think since they are older they shouldn't have been going down a half pipe and should have been paying attention and that is just stupid.

• Scooter kids are oblivious to their surroundings.

Every single time I go to my local skatepark, there are at least 10 scooter kids standing around doing nothing at all. I've never met an actual group of scooter kids that actively try hard to become better "scooter riders". They always just ride back and forth on the ramps when someone else could be trying a trick right where these dumb scooter kid is just touching himself on the ramps.

• No scooters allowed

My local skatepark is right next to a daycare and when the daycare is out all the little kids run all over and treat it like a daycare, and the parents watch the kids getting in the way but they don't care because they think that the skatepark is for babysitting

• They are all stupid

Scooters dont know the difference between a skatepark and a side walk all they do is ride around and get in the way most of them cant do tricks and their tricks arent impressive at all it takes no skill to ride those stupid dildos around and they are snaking little fags people get injured because is these little roaches scooters were made for kids who suck at every other action sport not that scootering is even a sport to begin with which is why most of them are fat as shit.

• Dangerous and shouldn't be in our park

Many skateparks were built for skaters, we put in a lot of effort to get them built and then scooters come along and mess stuff up. They are a general safety hazard as the majority of them don't have good etiquette, which is teachable. They fling around a bunch of metal in forms of a bunch of acrobatic flips and I don't get how they can justify riding the other parts of a skatepark when you never see any of them doing street. We made our skateparks, they are built for us, if you a make a scooterpark then I won't go but don't force us to deal with your gymnastics and tricks developed by little kids who's parents brought them to skateparks to ride.

• It's like they need a ruler to ride straight

All they do is go in and out trying to knock you off your board or something, my friend's little brother is a scooter kid and he badly injured someone because he wasn't looking where he was going, also when I'm at the top of a ramp there always doing "dangerous stunts" and act like they're cool after you've just gone and done a Jesus flip.

• Build your own park.

Tennis players don't have to share their courts with volleyball jocks... Do you think it would go over well if we went and played soccer in the outfield at a baseball game? Why not? Those facilities are perfect for both sports, right? WRONG. SKATE parks are DESIGNED for SKATEBOARDING, by SKATEBOARDERS and payed for with money raised and donated by SKATERS. Stop crying and start building support and fundraising for your own park!

• Nope not happening

I was riding my skateboard on flat ground with a little kid right at my 3 o´clock. I was going straight and he was swerving and next thing I know he pulls out in front of me randomly not looking, my skateboard hit the scooter and I flew onto the concrete. My arm was bleeding real good and the scooter kid looked at me like he didn't even know what happened. Now I have a huge scar from a non observant scooter kid. It wouldn't be so bad if they would pay attention and stop snaking.

• Scooters at SKATEPARKS

It is called a skatepark for a reason to be used by skateboarders, there is numerous amounts of risks brought on by scooters, bikes, rollerblades, etc. the main reason is us skaters get snaked by everyone else, when in reality we deserve the space in parks more than anyone else. Skaters are the ones who come together and plead with town committees to get skateparks built. Scooterers just come and mess up everyone's vibe