Should Scotland be an independent country ?

Asked by: Hud4
  • My name is Scott

I think I'm pretty independent, Scotland is the nation of Scots, Scots deserve to be able to prove they can be independent like Scott. If the Scots dislike their independence unlike Scott, they can choose to change things down the tracks, Scotland needs a choice, and Scott can give it to you, Scott for President.

• My name is Scott

• My name is Scott

• At this point, no.

Scotland had a referendum and they voted no to independence. If they're gonna have another one they should wait at least 10 years until the voters have changed and new opinions have entered voting age. Until then it should remain part of the UK and after that they have every right to choose to leave.

• Not anymore they shouldn't

They already had a vote for independance. It came back no. The people of Scotland have already said they don't want to be independant so there's no reason for them. People like the SNP will keep asking for another independance vote even if each one said that the people don't want to be independant. We should leave it now. The people have spoken.