• Yes, junk food should be banned from schools.

Junk food should be removed from all schools from kindergarten all the way to high schools. Kids should only eat healthy foods at school. I think that teaches kids that healthy food isn't bad and can taste just as good as junk food. I realize healthy food cost more than junk food but the children deserve it, they are our future.

• Arguments in favor of banning junk food

• A 2001 Surgeon General report found that 14 percent of American children are obese. This is compared
    with 4 percent in 1963. The report also noted that 300,000 people die each year from obesity-related
    illnesses or conditions made worse by obesity. Junk foods, high in fat and sugar, contribute to weight gain
    and obesity, which in turn puts children at risk for diabetes, heart disease and other health problems.
    • One of the Surgeon General’s recommendations is that schools provide healthier food options and restrict
    access to junk food in vending machines. USDA rules state that school lunches should contain no more than
    30% fat, but the national average is 34%. It is estimated that high school lunches provide only 20% of the
    proper vitamin levels.
    • Eating lots of sugary food makes students less able to pay attention in class or perform well on tests.
    • Parents should monitor a child’s diet, but while a student is away from their parents, the school must
    function as a parent and do what is best for the students. While the parents cannot be there to oversee a
    student’s meals, a school should make sure those meals do not include junk food
    • Schools should set a good example of nutritious eating for students. This would fit in well with nutrition
    curriculum in health classes.

• Junk food = hunger, hunger = bad concentration, bad concentration = falling grades.

To concentrate in school you need to have a full stomach and a clear mind. If you eat junk, no protein or nutrients are absorbed so you stay hungry, therefore making it harder to concentrate which can end up with falling grades. Maybe not all junk food should be gone as to keep the kids satisfied but definitely add more healthy food and get rid of the worst stuff

• Junk food is a parasite!

Junk food must be banned because of its dangerous potential. It is very dangerous, because it can take over your mind and replace it with a bottomless hunger for junk food. Unlike healthy foods, which you feel full, junk foods never let your brain know that it is satisfied. The more you eat junk food, the harder it is to escape its addiction. Quit junk food now, or suffer various health problems, better off suffering now from hunger of junk food to escape the addiction than suffering later from various health problems that could be your last!

• Yes junk food should be remove from all schools

You Can Get A Disease By Eating Junk Food By Getting Overweight Or Getting Diabetes And All The Bad Stuff That Happens In Your Body.
    Eating junk food is really unhealthy for you because they can ruin your teeth,not good for your body, has too much sugar and fat and it's usually high in calories.

• No no get rid of junk food immediately

Keeping junk food in schools is preposterous they are kids !!!! Our future we must protect them we must guide them to safety!!! This will lead to obesity its wrong giving our kids junk we might as well feed them acid If this the outcome the children need to be educated about obesity and to steer clear of junk food

• Don't sell it, they wont eat it

Don't sell it they wont eat it - simple, they will have to choose something else to eat. Example: I asked the school canteen if they had yogurt they said they use to but it didn't sell, and so they swapped it for frozen yogurt which is basically the same as ice cream (even higher sugar content in the flavour ones) It forces children to choose another option.

• Children get ill

`Yes, junk food should be banned from schools. Junk food should be removed from all schools from kindergarten all the way to high schools. Kids should only eat healthy foods at school. I think that teaches kids that healthy food isn't bad and can taste just as good as junk food. I realize healthy food cost more than junk food but the children deserve it, they are our future.

• Children get ill

• Stop them being hungry

The kids might get hungry after a PE class, so they can get some snacks to reboost their energy. Also, if they run out of water, they can get some cold water from the canteen too, as it will be very refreshing. The canteen can also sell some VERY delicious snacks. :)

• Šägä rëädïńg öf thë twïghłïgt

S,sksksks s d d d x d f f v d s a s d d d f f f d SMS d f d x SMS. D r d d d x x x x x x x. Z. Z s. SMS z z s z z s. SMS x. So s s. S s. SMS s. S. SMS. S. So. S s s s s s s s s s as a a s a a. A a a a a

• Gesdfd bhvh hjbjh

Lalalala eb hjcdbfhbg vfhmbman cbhwzs bngvybhjlalalala eb hjcdbfhbg vfhmbman cbhwzs bngvybhjlalalala eb hjcdbfhbg vfhmbman cbhwzs bngvybhjlalalala eb hjcdbfhbg vfhmbman cbhwzs bngvybhjlalalala eb hjcdbfhbg vfhmbman cbhwzs bngvybhjlalalala eb hjcdbfhbg vfhmbman cbhwzs bngvybhjlalalala eb hjcdbfhbg vfhmbman cbhwzs bngvybhjlalalala eb hjcdbfhbg vfhmbman cbhwzs bngvybhjlalalala eb hjcdbfhbg vfhmbman cbhwzs bngvybhjlalalala eb hjcdbfhbg vfhmbman cbhwzs bngvybhjlalalala eb hjcdbfhbg vfhmbman cbhwzs bngvybhjlalalala eb hjcdbfhbg vfhmbman cbhwzs bngvybhjlalalala eb hjcdbfhbg vfhmbman cbhwzs bngvybhjlalalala eb hjcdbfhbg vfhmbman cbhwzs bngvybhjlalalala eb hjcdbfhbg vfhmbman cbhwzs bngvybhj

• Hi guys how are yoy

Ihjadhviuashuifwagheufgaeusgfuyweg hyfyuyiv hgsu hg g g g g gg g g g gg g g gg g g g gg g g gg g g g gg g g g g g g gg g g gg g g g g g gg g g g gg g gg g MLG

• No way Jose

It shouldnt be banned because its the kids choice as of what to buy and not the canteens choice. Junk food is so tasty and omg i want some right now, yes please mmmm, so happy right now im snacking on a kit kat mmm yummy in my freaking tummy

• What if your hungry and you ate all your food

If I'm hungry my mum would give me money to spend on something because sometimes my parents don't have any bread or something else and they don't have time to go to the shops to buy food so they let me bring money to school to buy some food SO IF IM HUNGRY AND I HAVE NO MORE FOOD I CAN BUY SOME

• I don't think so

Junk food is bad for our health, however it is the students choice to choose any food they want to eat. Moreover, although junk food might not be good for one's physical health, it is good for the mental health of students as chocolate makes students happy, and coca-cola makes students awake in class.

• Making them desperate for junk

I believe it should not be banned. For one thing they will try to smuggle it in and that's not a good thing either. Second of all, it's not going to solve child obeisity because they will just turn around and eat it at home. We should try and teach them better eating habits. Which brings me to my next point. When schools are teaching these things, they should try and make it more interesting. I think most schools are still on the food pyramid and such which in my opinion is boring. Kids don't want to listen to that kind of thing. Also, they can try things like you have to buy one healthy thing before they buy a junk food. And my last point, schools should try and make the healthy things taste better. There are some schools with awful food which makes the kids want to buy junk food. Therefore junk food should not be banned in schools. Instead find interesting alternatives to teach healthy eating habits.

• Banning is bad

Do you really want the government telling you what you can eat? Come on, are you not parent enough to decide what your kids can consume. First it was lightbulbs, now school lunches,. Next it will be how hot you can keep yourself in the winter. Come on guys, think it through,

Adam2 says2014-07-13T05:23:10.423
What does McGarbage have anything to do with this?
Adam2 says2014-07-13T05:24:14.370
What's with these McDonald's questions?