• If they're yours.

If you want to sell your own organs I guess it's ok, because it's your body and someone else could need that organ to survive.
    Stop wanting to control what other people do with their bodies, it doesn't make any sense. If they sell their organs just for money it's none of your business.

• Nope nope nope

Because nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nopenope nope nope nopenope nope nope nopenope nope nope nopenope nope nope nopenope nope nope nopenope nope nope nopenope nope nope nopenope nope nope nopenope nope nope nopenope nope nope nopenope nope nope nopenope nope nope nopenope nope nope nopenope nope nope nopenope nope nope nopenope nope nope nopenope nope nope nopenope nope nope nope

• I like livers

T t t t t t t t tt t t t t t tt t t t t t t t t t t tt tt t t t t t t t t t t t t t t tt t t t t t t t t

• I like livers

• I like livers

• Organs are for sale

Organs should be sold becuase a donkey can grow gray hair. Organs can make people have money so they can buy a bunch of pokemon cards. They can feed the donkey the pokemon cards and then the donkey will be fed so selling organs is really really really really good.

• Yes bitch yes

Because i said so because i said so mother fucker whomu think these niggas u im a mother fucker og straight out compton with this shit my nigga. People should be alowed to sell there orgamns to get that breads .Me i had to jugged to get my bread m

• + greater big picture +

This will save lives. What is more important than that. Isn’t saving just one life already beneficial and more significant than introducing criminal trade which can be solved by federal documented paperwork. 35% of American deaths are by waiting for a donor, isn’t it time for the US government to do something.

• Greater big picture

This will save lives! Isn't that more important then having a small chance of criminal trade which simply can be solved by documented federal paperwork. If the government saves just one life won't it be worth it and be beneficial to the people. Approximately 35% of US deaths is people waiting in line for a transplant, isn't it time for the government to do something about it.

• Yes if its regulated properly

Yes organ sells should be leagle if its regulated. People should do what they want to do,but with organs the sell should be regulated for good health and saftey.You never know when you need the money or an organ. This would save alot of lifes and time. This would create more jobs and help those short for cash. Organ sells could help cures and put an end to the black market. What is the price for life?

• Sick.

No, it should not be legal to sell your own organs. That is taking advantage of the people who are very ill and their families who are probably not in a position to pay, that is cruel and unfair. People should donate their organs if they want to help. Not sell them for quick cash.

• No selling organs should never be legal

If it were legal to sell organs I think some people would sell their kidneys for the money and not do it to save another humans life. That seems wrong to me. I also think if it were legal to sell organs that a lot of people would be hurt or killed for their organs. I think when someone receives a organ they are so thankful to have a second chance at life. It is a blessing that a someone is motivated by love and not by making a profit.

• No

This would create a situation where only the rich would get an organ because they would be able to afford the high prices that people would charge. This might also cause murders because they then would be able to sell the organs of the people that they kill on a black market.

• No!

People should not sell organs. People should donate the organs of their loved ones to someone who needs them. This will allow their loved one to help another person. In other words it allows one final act of kindness. Selling them is just people being greedy and wanting money. It should come from the goodness of ones heart. Not how much money you can make.

• Nope nope nope

• No it shouldn't be legal

Selling of organs should not be legalised because if it would be legalised poor people will make it their profession and earn money. And if it would be legalised we have to perform many legal deeds to donate the organ and the patient will die in the wait of organ.

• Donating not selling.

The right to Life is a human right that is granted to every person on the planet and nobody should be expected to pay for the right to live. This is why I believe that harvesting organs and selling them is not a morally acceptable practice and should not be legalised.

• That's a whole new area of human trafficking.

If we make the sale of organs legal, then we open up entirely new criminal enterprises. Can you simply imagine what the trafficking scene would look like for that one, the amount of sick, dying and wounded people left in the wake of an organ harvesting ring? No, let's keep that illegal.

• Moral Dilemma

I think allowing organ selling would just lead to "exploitation" of the poor for the rich, as the poor would get money by selling their organs to the wealthy, it's just morally disgusting in my humble opinion. When people voluntarily decide to give their organs off for free, that's heroic and compassionate, but involving money just creates class tension.

hassan1 says2016-07-26T19:36:17.897
ALL KIDNEY PATIENT CAN CONTACT US FOR ANY ADVICE, GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT REGARDING YOUR TRANSPLANTATION THIS IS A FREE SERVICE ONLY TO HELP YOU. YOU CAN WRITE US AT (kidneykidney1@gmail.Com) Or Call Us 08123525846