• Bet my nigga

Da eu will be fire for godamn serbia my nigga that shit will be lit ass hell mufa i be telling these niggas the that eu is so mufu lit motherfuckers eat my tight ass you bitches im gay as hell hmu at joesph michaeu hahaahahahahahhaahhahhahahahahsjdf sljv asjfj apjfgpsm sgs

• Bet my nigga

• Bet my nigga

• Bet my nigga

• Bet my nigga

• Bet my nigga

• Bet my nigga

• Bet my nigga

• Bet my nigga

• Bet my nigga

• I don't even think about thinking so!

Serbia never recognizes Kosovo's independence. We will never forget Srebenica! Let Turkey, Iceland, Montenegro, Albania and Kosovo join in instead! SERBIA WILL NEVER, NEVER, NEVER JOIN THE EUROPEAN UNION!! And if i said never, i Mean NEVER!!!! Serbia always discriminates and never listens to world opinion or human rights! Serbs are never European!

• Were better off without eu

Serbia is far better off without the eu in every aspect, however this doesn't mean we should not be trying to profit from them. Besides Europe Union is on its last legs, it will just be another yugoslavia all over again.
    Ps when i say every aspect I also mean as in it would destroy our culture and traditions.

• NO to EU

EU is a catastrophic sinking ship , ruled by unelected corrupt fat cats who are raping nations of their liberty, culture and resources. Creating nations of debt slaves is not the road to a bright and prosperous future for Europe. Serbia should remain an independent nation, take responsibility for your own country and build a nation of liberty, peace and prosperity. Get rid of the IMF, harness your resources and rebuild your manufacturing sector for the 21st century. Freedom for Serbia.

• C'era una volta il West

I am from Serbia. Not now. We need first to strengthen the economy, and little raise awareness among people even if it take hundred years.

And will we later join the EU is completely irrelevant.

Yes Scandinavian countries would be a great role model, but EU is not a magic wand to cast a spell on us. It is all in hard work.

• Never join eu

I do not want Serbia to join the EU. They will end up like Greece or worse. Rebuild your country and stay away from this terrible blue print of a system for destroying individual nations. Stay as your own country, have the people work together to build a better future for its future generations.

• Serbia Does not deserve help from EU funds

The country of Serbia Does not Deserve EU privileges and funding because they still dwell in the days of the past. Not allowing Kosovo to be an Independent country with it's own laws and regulations. Serbia has stricken me as a racist and undeveloped country, definitely under the standards of Europe's new 28th member Croatia. If you observe some small towns in Serbia you will find they are still living without electricity and in conditions equally as bad as Poor African Countries. Serbia is still heavily influenced by ethnic cleansing and the mindset of all its young people still regard Serbia to be what it once was known as Yugoslavia.

• No, they are unstable.

No, Serbia should not join the EU, because Serbia is not a stable enough country to be an asset to the EU. Countries that join the EU should be required to carry their weight, in terms of not bringing the other countries down economically. Serbia needs to demonstrate its stability before joining the EU.

• A country that harbored war criminals for sooooo long

They have to wait for some more time as a lesson.
    They could have handed over the criminals long back.
    Now when the economy goes down, they want to ditch their war heroes.
    I dont think the people are trust worthy, when they are ok to give up their heroes when in need of money.
    Sorry for the harsh words. But the levels of crime commited and a nation of people still supporting those acts without shame. No way soon into EU

• What on earth!

Earlier this month, European Council President Herman Van Rompuy traveled to ‎Croatia‬, ‎Serbia‬ and ‎Kosovo‬ to discuss EU enlargement in the Western Balkans. On 1 July, Croatia became the latest country to join the EU and, despite continuing problems of record-high EU unemployment and a struggling economy, membership talks for Serbia will begin at the latest by January 2014. The breakthrough for Serbia came following a historic agreement in April with its former province, Kosovo, to normalise diplomatic relations between the two neighbours. But the biggest issue is wealth. Serbia ha hardly any money, and why waste it on something like the EU? People will starve and the country will break apart into little pieces. Why do that?

• No they should not

Serbia should not join the EU because that would mean giving up the land they fought for (Kosovo) long ago and they would have to agree to make it an independent state. If Serbia ever enters into the EU riots would most likely break out in the streets of this beautiful nation and it would be torn apart. Serbia should remain the way it is today and take back what truly belongs to them, Kosovo.