• It is just basic human rights!

It is your property. You bought it. Therefore by human right's freedom of information, you should be allowed to share your audio information with who ever you want. It is YOUR audio and YOU bought it and therefore you should be allowed to do whatever you please with it, including sharing it online.

• It should definitely be legal

I had a point reading this arguments and I found out that long time ago people shared everything like food, drink, also clothes too. But when the time goes and goes people are becoming selfish. So that they want lots of money for something like just file! And actually it doesn't make sense, when it should make sense, artist should give music files to every people who helped them to make music so that it is fair. Now artists aren't giving the files to music video editor or people who help in many different ways. So, it was unfair at the first time, due to that it don't make sense. Then sharing music is legal.
    Thank you for reading this!!!!

• I really think that sharing music should be legal

Thank you for reading this!!!!

• Noooo no no

Why is doing that why u do that no please nononoo onoononoo onon onono nonon on on on ono non n on on ononon n onoon non nno o w e need music in the buttohle please i want it in my ass please more download music online me want.

• Why is doing

We need it for poop, we can do it for doing a doing and we cant do it for doing at doing it, so we need to do it but i dont want to do it so i will be doing it on my doing list tommorrow at 3 pm.

• You are son you ARE MYSON YOWDKBVEFKJVFENBVJEFNVVCFV FSVBSVBSDFVBNDBVFBGSNBGLFDFBGFBVFDVBFD VBFDVBFDHVBD HVBDVHDFBV BKVVBSD VBDVBD JDKFBFDBDFVDB BDHJDVBD KVBDVBV NNNN YOU ARE MY SON

Nick is my son iam a gid at b03 fgibh;jbndsnjfjnv fdjvfhd fgdgg bdgbdgbdgb dfd g fd gdf gd g df gdf gdf gd g fdg dfg fd gdf gdf gdf g dfg df gfd gfd g fdg fdg fdg fd gd gf dg f d fg fdg fd g g d

• It's all about record labels.

We're always told by the major labels: "When you download something instead of paying for it, it's like stealing money directly from artists' pockets, so you damage them and their power to create more in the future". Well, actually the artists don't make much money off sales of records, but labels do. That's the point. Artists gain from LIVE PERFORMANCES. And, personally, if I didn't use file sharing, I wouldn't have known most of the music I know now. And so, I wouldn't have attended their live performances, allowing them to earn.
    But someone explains this better than me:
    http://www.Musicradar.Com/news/guitars/dream-theaters-mike-portnoy-answers-your-questions-256514/

• Artists deserve to be paid for what they have done

You do not have he right to publish music you didn't create online for free. If you do, you are stealing money from the artist who created the music, and so is everyone who would rather get music for free than pay for it legitimately. Having bought one copy of a song for about $1 does not mean you have the rights to give it away to free to anyone who wants it.

• It's like pick-pocketing someone on the street.

Yes, sharing music online should be illegal. Record companies and artists take a lot of time and resources to create albums to put out for people to listen to and enjoy and by sharing it online you're basically stealing money right out of their pockets. The argument against file sharing being illegal is that these people already have money anyways and therefore are just being greedy by not giving away their work for free. People don't think about smaller bands who are just getting out there, who don't have the same money and resources as most big name artists. These bands must pay for everything themselves and have nowhere near the same amount of money as big label artists so therefore the money that they should be getting from record sales is being stolen from them and they're not making any money.
    Report Post

• People come on!!

ITS STEALING. To all the people on the other side: if you do not have the money YOU DO NOT GET IT that is the way it works, and if its plastered all over the internet then people will not actually buy it so the artist/band will not get money for it, a lot of people are saying that "oh, well, all the artists and bands are all rich so it doesn't matter if we pay for it" well, what about all the new-starting out bands? They will not be able to make a living and if that happens a lot then people will start realizing there is not any money in the music business so people simply will not put together bands, or write songs so there WILL NOT BE ANY NEW MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!

• It shouldn't be illegal

Sharing music online should be allowed, i mean, you buy an audio, its yours, so You can share it with ANYONE. Artists also get quite a lot of money by sharing it on websites and social networking websites. Artists prefer their music to be public and world-wide. We share music on YouTube and people all over the world watch it and listen to music. I am trying to say that sharing music online isn't necessarily illegal. I honestly think we can share music online with our friends and family, or as a matter of fact the public itself, SHARING MUSIC ONLINE SHOULD BE ALLOWED.

Report Post

• No

Once the music is purchased somewhere you are allowed to do with it what ever you want. There would never be a way to regulate it and trace everyone down. I think that they need to raise the prices to off set what they perceive as a problem. This is the digital age and we have to live in it.

• Technology and the Internet

The Internet and technology have vitally changed an industry that used to be dependent on record companies supplying studio time and pressing resources. With the addition of digital audio and superior in house recording equipment, artists are now able and more than willing to record their own music and release it into the Internet themselves thereby negating the need for a record company who is ultimately taking a 30 to 40% cut of the profit off the top. And lets face it, no one really buys an album anymore, even on iTunes, digital singles out sell digital album sales ten to one.

The proven fact is the artists who are releasing this music into the mainstream are still making more money on tour and in concert than they could even conceive to make on iTunes or old school album sales. Contemporary artists have began to realize this fact and are embracing an independent path for exposing their music to the masses.

In Overview, the availability of artists making and producing their own music and releasing it onto the internet, combined with declining album sales. Record Companies are desperate! They are dying and have therefore have began to lobby governments to pass laws that violate our personal rights and freedoms.

Wake up people, the government was put in place to speak for the people, not be lobbied into a weak, unpopular position by a dying industry.

• My assignment 7

I'm doing an assignment (7th grade), so my argument is that music sharing should not be illegal because not only do the people who are listening to the music get something out of it, so do the artists.

M O R E W O R D S N E E D E D

• File sharing !

I love to find music easier and I think it would be better for breakthrough artists to get their music heard ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• File sharing !

• It should definitely be legal

Thank you for reading this!!!!

• It should definitely be legal

Thank you for reading this!!!!

• It should definitely be legal

Thank you for reading this!!!!