• YES sharks should Definitely be culled

Sharks should be culled as they kill and attack innocent surfers, Cause a beach to close down so no one can enjoy it, Causes distraught, anxiety and sadness to friends and relatives of the person who got attacked and it frightens younger children. Therefore, Sharks should most definitely be culled.

• People come first!

Shark numbers have been on the rise in recent years due to protection of sharks. Shark attacks on humans have risen as the shark population rises again. I like swimming in the oceans and I don't like getting my legs chewed off while doing so. F the sharks, people come first.

• Sharks deserve their stay Sharks have been around for 450 million ye

Sharks deserve their stay Sharks have been around for 450 million years and have an important place in the ecosystem. They are amazingly adapted creatures for what they do. They are fascinating an beautiful. A world without sharks in the oceans would be a worse world to live in.

Also consider this: You are more likely to die from a coconut falling on your head than from a shark attack. Should coconuts be eradicated? There is a reason why fatal shark attack make headlines and that's because it's actually relatively rare.

• Why it is fair

Between 1900-1952 there were 40 deaths and heaps of none fatal but when they introduced nets it went down to only 1 death a year. This is proof that shark nets decrease deaths in Australia and this is a good thing. Some people say it is not fair but what if it was your family that was killed, then you would agree wouldn’t you?

• Sharks should be protected

Between 63-278 MILLION sharks are killed a year by humans. Soon sharks will be extinct and then what? Our oceans will be murky and all the fish would die and the water? Well the water would be tainted to the max and we would not have anymore water to water the trees, so all the trees would slowly die because of the sharks being dead because the ecosystem is like a house of cards, take one out then they all fall apart. So if we don't have sharks we don't have fish, we don't have fish we don't have water, we don't have water the trees die, the trees die then we die because the air would be polluted and we would be breathing all of the bad gases then soon the human race would be extinct. Think about this next time YOU have shark fin soup.

• Gggggg g g g g

Gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggg g gg g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g gg g g gg g g g g g g g g gggg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• We need to

I think that we need to a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• We need to

• Don't do it

I i i i ii i i i ii i i i ii i i i i ii i i ii i i i i i l o v e s h a r k s ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Hello i think we should

I dont care about sharks g g g g g gg g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g t t tt t t t t t t t t t t t tt tt t t t

• Think about the rest of the organisms in the ocean! Even the ocean itself is put at risk if we were to cause it's unbalance

Populations of Corals and other plant life near to beaches would decrease due to fewer sharks eating their predators. (producers will decrease)
    The food web would drastically change due to the lack of predators to control the populations of organisms of others
    Sharks play an important role in preventing climate change, as the more sharks there, the smaller amount of carbon that is being released from the seafloor.
    May risk some species of sharks to be close to extinction
    Immoral and unethical (people would go against)

• Hello i think we should

• Hello i think we should

• Hello i think we should

• Hello i think we should

• Hello i think we should

• Hello i think we should

• Hello i think we should

• Hello i think we should

• Dont do it

Dont do it pls no im a virgin oh god pls help me no dont do it im a virin oh my lord dont do it pls stop pls no no dont do it im a virgin pls dont do it pls no im a virgin dont do it pls