• YES sharks should Definitely be culled

Sharks should be culled as they kill and attack innocent surfers, Cause a beach to close down so no one can enjoy it, Causes distraught, anxiety and sadness to friends and relatives of the person who got attacked and it frightens younger children. Therefore, Sharks should most definitely be culled.

• People come first!

Shark numbers have been on the rise in recent years due to protection of sharks. Shark attacks on humans have risen as the shark population rises again. I like swimming in the oceans and I don't like getting my legs chewed off while doing so. F the sharks, people come first.

• Sharks deserve their stay Sharks have been around for 450 million ye

Sharks deserve their stay Sharks have been around for 450 million years and have an important place in the ecosystem. They are amazingly adapted creatures for what they do. They are fascinating an beautiful. A world without sharks in the oceans would be a worse world to live in.

Also consider this: You are more likely to die from a coconut falling on your head than from a shark attack. Should coconuts be eradicated? There is a reason why fatal shark attack make headlines and that's because it's actually relatively rare.

• Gggggg g g g g

Gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggg g gg g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g gg g g gg g g g g g g g g gggg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• We need to

I think that we need to a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• We need to

• Don't do it

I i i i ii i i i ii i i i ii i i i i ii i i ii i i i i i l o v e s h a r k s ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Hello i think we should

I dont care about sharks g g g g g gg g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g t t tt t t t t t t t t t t t tt tt t t t

• More options needed

Surfers and water users recognise the need for more options in this debate. Simplistic human v shark arguments such as "we are in their domain" do no justice to the family and friends of those taken by great white sharks, seeking somehow to lay blame on surfers. Nowhere else can we walk through a "magic gate" where our lives suddenly become worth less than others, mere collateral to some greater ideological good? Let’s get real, yes more research, more education, more EM deterrents and unfortunately, allow a reduction in great white numbers by allowing them to be caught by fishermen, or culled when necessary. Let’s get some balance on this issue finally. Thanks for reading.

• Sharks should be culled

When a mosquito lands on you, would you smack it or just leave it their? If you were in the Austrlian outback and their were poisonous snakes around you, would just stand their and not do anything? Offcourse you would do something. Sharks are in our environment and were in the Sharks environment, it doesn't matter, if sharks are a threat to any form of human life, we should neutralise that specific shark, not all of them, just ones that are close to our beaches and seem like a major threat to human life. People who are saying, ' Its Thiet environment, the humans are invading by swimming, surfing ect.' Humans aren't invading, we are just simply enjoying the ocean peacefully and calmly and if a shark seems to threaten that then so be it, we cull that shark. People that say that would barely ever go surfing, swimming in the ocean, we should have the right to go out in the ocean and not feel intimidated to enter the water.

• Think about the rest of the organisms in the ocean! Even the ocean itself is put at risk if we were to cause it's unbalance

Populations of Corals and other plant life near to beaches would decrease due to fewer sharks eating their predators. (producers will decrease)
    The food web would drastically change due to the lack of predators to control the populations of organisms of others
    Sharks play an important role in preventing climate change, as the more sharks there, the smaller amount of carbon that is being released from the seafloor.
    May risk some species of sharks to be close to extinction
    Immoral and unethical (people would go against)

• Hello i think we should

• Hello i think we should

• Hello i think we should

• Hello i think we should

• Hello i think we should

• Hello i think we should

• Hello i think we should

• Hello i think we should

• Dont do it

Dont do it pls no im a virgin oh god pls help me no dont do it im a virin oh my lord dont do it pls stop pls no no dont do it im a virgin pls dont do it pls no im a virgin dont do it pls