• YES sharks should Definitely be culled

Sharks should be culled as they kill and attack innocent surfers, Cause a beach to close down so no one can enjoy it, Causes distraught, anxiety and sadness to friends and relatives of the person who got attacked and it frightens younger children. Therefore, Sharks should most definitely be culled.

• People come first!

Shark numbers have been on the rise in recent years due to protection of sharks. Shark attacks on humans have risen as the shark population rises again. I like swimming in the oceans and I don't like getting my legs chewed off while doing so. F the sharks, people come first.

• Sharks deserve their stay Sharks have been around for 450 million ye

Sharks deserve their stay Sharks have been around for 450 million years and have an important place in the ecosystem. They are amazingly adapted creatures for what they do. They are fascinating an beautiful. A world without sharks in the oceans would be a worse world to live in.

Also consider this: You are more likely to die from a coconut falling on your head than from a shark attack. Should coconuts be eradicated? There is a reason why fatal shark attack make headlines and that's because it's actually relatively rare.

• We should cull sharks

Imagine if you were a super a got bite by a shark and died Imagine if one of your friend died or your parents.There are so many threats people are having with sharks because i got bit by a shark and it hurt so much but at least it bit my arm of not my body but i could of died

• What the fuck

Did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

• Why it is fair

Between 1900-1952 there were 40 deaths and heaps of none fatal but when they introduced nets it went down to only 1 death a year. This is proof that shark nets decrease deaths in Australia and this is a good thing. Some people say it is not fair but what if it was your family that was killed, then you would agree wouldn’t you?

• Sharks should be protected

Between 63-278 MILLION sharks are killed a year by humans. Soon sharks will be extinct and then what? Our oceans will be murky and all the fish would die and the water? Well the water would be tainted to the max and we would not have anymore water to water the trees, so all the trees would slowly die because of the sharks being dead because the ecosystem is like a house of cards, take one out then they all fall apart. So if we don't have sharks we don't have fish, we don't have fish we don't have water, we don't have water the trees die, the trees die then we die because the air would be polluted and we would be breathing all of the bad gases then soon the human race would be extinct. Think about this next time YOU have shark fin soup.

• Gggggg g g g g

Gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggg g gg g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g gg g g gg g g g g g g g g gggg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• We need to

I think that we need to a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• We need to

• Think about the rest of the organisms in the ocean! Even the ocean itself is put at risk if we were to cause it's unbalance

Populations of Corals and other plant life near to beaches would decrease due to fewer sharks eating their predators. (producers will decrease)
    The food web would drastically change due to the lack of predators to control the populations of organisms of others
    Sharks play an important role in preventing climate change, as the more sharks there, the smaller amount of carbon that is being released from the seafloor.
    May risk some species of sharks to be close to extinction
    Immoral and unethical (people would go against)

• Hello i think we should

I dont care about sharks g g g g g gg g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g t t tt t t t t t t t t t t t tt tt t t t

• Hello i think we should

• Hello i think we should

• Hello i think we should

• Hello i think we should

• Hello i think we should

• Hello i think we should

• Hello i think we should

• Dont do it

Dont do it pls no im a virgin oh god pls help me no dont do it im a virin oh my lord dont do it pls stop pls no no dont do it im a virgin pls dont do it pls no im a virgin dont do it pls