Should sharks be hunted to the point of extinction?

• We are human

Shark is just a fish and can kill people, when people want to swim in ocean, we should not need to fear sharks. All sharks live in world combine can not compare to a single human live, in fact any animal that can danger human live should be hunt till extinct, we do not need them to survive on earth, anyone protecting those animals are just selfish and not care about other peoples live and disrespectful to families that have lost members to those dangerous animals, end of discussion.

• Sharks should be haunted to the point of extinction

I know that sharks are very dangerous,sharks have killed far too many humans on earth,in some country's sharks get hunted and that's good because us to sharks we're the prey's and their the hunters so they kill that's the main point for the shark,and that is to hunt down humans and kill them,sharks will kill anything in its path. So i think sharks should be hunted to the point of ectinction.

• I think that sharks should be hunted to the point of extinction.

I think that sharks should be hunted to the point of
    extinction. Sharks serve no purpose to
    humans other than being food. Because
    sharks have attacked and killed so many humans, I think that all of the wild
    ones should be killed. We should then
    raise and clone some in captivity only for food purposes.

• The planet needs to be made safer and more civilized

Sharks use up oxygen, pump out carbon dioxide, and are simply dangerous and unmanageable. To improve the ecological condition and safety of the planet they should be hunted to extinction along with crocodiles, hippos, poisonous snakes, and other lethal animals. Humans would be much better served by doing this rather than killing each other in pointless conflicts around the world.

• Bluefin tuna endangered

Hunt the sharks to extinction they are a dangerous fish that does not deserve our time of day. We are the dominant species and as our population increases in order to feed ourselves we should be expanding our niche to their foods like tuna, squid, and other large fish.

We are the predators to replace them the eco-system does not need sharks as we will personally eat the resulting increase in number of their prey.

• Bluefin tuna endangered

• Because... They. Suck.

Fuck sharks. No one actualy needs them they are fucking douchbags and kill everything to see. Not to eat but just to kill them.
    For this reason sharks must die.
    They are a waste of space and eat food that we could have eaten aswell

therefore sharks must die and go to hell forever.

• Easiest question ever.

You've got to be kidding me. OF COURSE!!!! But why? Sharks kill humans!😱😱. Already over 100,000,000 people have been killed. Sharks have been eating people since time began. Sharks deserve to die. They should be destroyed, and hunted to death. Whoever said no, think of a human in agony, from the loss of loved ones,, but look at the shark now, on the ocean floor, waiting for its next human victim!

• Destroy all those horrible vicious, eating machines. Just waiting for a human supper to be enjoying an evening swim. Rows of meat eating teeth.

Have you not seen Jaws or heard of the USS Indianapolis, it was like ringing the dinner bell. 900 men in the water, 300 came out of the water, 600 lay in the sharks belly! The shark's belly is never full, and it is always hungry for a human flesh.

• No hunt shark

They can't be hunted, they usually only do it on accident and what do we really do to them. WELL GUESS WHAT CHUMPS, SHARKS DIE MORE THAN HUMANS U BALLSACS, SHARKS SHOULDNT BE HUNTED SHARKS ONLY EAT U BY ACCIDENT. NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO HUNT SHARKS
    THEM INNOCENT

• People kill more sharks than sharks kill people

Humans are far likely to die from a bee sting or get struck by lightning than be killed by a shark. Sharks predate modern humans by hundreds of millions of years, so it is arrogant to claim we own them or the seas. Besides, sharks play an important ecological role.

• NOOOO and no

We should not kill sharks. They play a vital part in the ecosystem without them other species will die to. Sharks are apex predators they kill off the sick and weak without the the diseases will spread and impact the fish.Btw you are more likely to get killed by sand or falling coconuts,why don't we get rid of all the sand and coconuts:(

• Save all sharks

Cuz i hate shark finning and shark finning is just for a dish called shark fin soup.Its tasteless and hurts your brain.So STOP SHARK FINNING AND SHARK CULLING.Shark culling is also a cruel thing but I dunno much about shark culling.AND DATS ALL GUYS.Check out a YouTuber called szolri killer boy!

• No, no and no

No! I just said "no"... Did you hear me? I ain't gonna change my choice because i don't feel like it... Ok, let's get ridiculous! I mean serious... ;) This is stupid because I need 50 words, but I still like debate.Org ;) Looks like my 50 words are up! Chat to you later ;);););)

• No, no and no

• No, sharks are an important part of ocean ecosystems.

It is the same as with every other ecosystem, predators exist to keep their prey from overpopulating and destroying the entire ecosystem. If you get rid of one predator, you destroy the entire ecosystem a few years down the line, therefore, sharks should not be hunted to extinction, the line of thinking that created this question,however, should go extinct.

• Gh. G g

Lol h I ihu h I hi I h h hi ih h ih I ih ih hi ih hi hi hi hi ih hi hi hi hi hi hi ih ih ih hi hi hi ih ih hi hi hi hi hi hi ih ih ih ih hi hi hi hi hi ih hi

• No they shouldent

Fr r r r r r r. R r r r r r r r r r r r. R r r r r r r r. R r r. R r r. R. R. R. Rr r. Rr. Rr. R rare. Rr. R r r. R rr. Rr r. Rr

• A a a

A a a a a a aa aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a