Should sharks be hunted to the point of extinction?

• Easiest question ever.

You've got to be kidding me. OF COURSE!!!! But why? Sharks kill humans!😱😱. Already over 100,000,000 people have been killed. Sharks have been eating people since time began. Sharks deserve to die. They should be destroyed, and hunted to death. Whoever said no, think of a human in agony, from the loss of loved ones,, but look at the shark now, on the ocean floor, waiting for its next human victim!

• Destroy all those horrible vicious, eating machines. Just waiting for a human supper to be enjoying an evening swim. Rows of meat eating teeth.

Have you not seen Jaws or heard of the USS Indianapolis, it was like ringing the dinner bell. 900 men in the water, 300 came out of the water, 600 lay in the sharks belly! The shark's belly is never full, and it is always hungry for a human flesh.

• We are human

Shark is just a fish and can kill people, when people want to swim in ocean, we should not need to fear sharks. All sharks live in world combine can not compare to a single human live, in fact any animal that can danger human live should be hunt till extinct, we do not need them to survive on earth, anyone protecting those animals are just selfish and not care about other peoples live and disrespectful to families that have lost members to those dangerous animals, end of discussion.

• Sharks should be haunted to the point of extinction

I know that sharks are very dangerous,sharks have killed far too many humans on earth,in some country's sharks get hunted and that's good because us to sharks we're the prey's and their the hunters so they kill that's the main point for the shark,and that is to hunt down humans and kill them,sharks will kill anything in its path. So i think sharks should be hunted to the point of ectinction.

• I think that sharks should be hunted to the point of extinction.

I think that sharks should be hunted to the point of
    extinction. Sharks serve no purpose to
    humans other than being food. Because
    sharks have attacked and killed so many humans, I think that all of the wild
    ones should be killed. We should then
    raise and clone some in captivity only for food purposes.

• The planet needs to be made safer and more civilized

Sharks use up oxygen, pump out carbon dioxide, and are simply dangerous and unmanageable. To improve the ecological condition and safety of the planet they should be hunted to extinction along with crocodiles, hippos, poisonous snakes, and other lethal animals. Humans would be much better served by doing this rather than killing each other in pointless conflicts around the world.

• Shark not important

Bees are more necessary than sharks. Sharks dont produce shit. They stupid. Word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word

• Sharks should die like wolves and lions, they are unnecessary

People have replaced sharks as predators. I support their extinction proudly. As a proud Japanese man you will have to kill every Japanese person to save the sharks, because we will gladly give our life before letting those creatures plague the earth. Kill all of the sharks please, just do it.

• A a a

A a a a a a aa aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• No, sharks are good!!!

I don't even know where to begin. Sharks are amazing!! I know people say that they kill so many people, but do you know how many sharks die a year? 100,000,000!!! It's honestly mind boggling to me. And they keep the ecosystems stable and very healthy. Just, stop people, you don't know what you are talking about...

• You just don't get it

Sharks are not trying to eat humans, and humans are making a big deal about .3 deaths a year .3. And the argument that sharks are eating people is stupid knowing shark soap is a well known dish in many different places round the world. Also knowing for every 2 people a shark kills, 2,000,000 sharks are killed in fact millions of sharks are killed by people every year and thousand's of sharks are killed every hour so why would u kill a shark now.

• Hell to the no no

If sharks get hunted to the point of extinction, the whole earth would change. Because sharks are the top predator in the food chain,the whole ecosystem would change, if sharks disappeared other fish would overpopulate, corals would die and the ocean would turn to a trashcan, causing many many other species of fish to die. And a fun fact, in 2006, 5 people got killed by sharks in a year, only 5. While now, every seconds, 3 sharks die, incredible.

• No way should they be hunted to the point of extinction

They're the apex predators. Only orcas hunt sharks. Sharks keep down the populations of fish which would otherwise use up much of the resources in the area. Same reason why much of america's forest started to die because of the enormous amounts of deer due to the over killing of wolves. Bring back the wolves and the population of deer goes down and the population of bears, rabbits, hawks, mice, songbirds, beavers, insects and owls goes up. Same thing with the sharks. To anybody who says they kill hundreds of millions of people and they kill constantly, you're wrong. About five people a year are killed by sharks. More people are killed by bees, rocks, trees and doors than sharks.

• Three sharks die a second...

I really think that sharks should be protected becouse sharks are good for the ocean and humans kill way more sharks than sharks killing people. 100'000 sharks die a year and only 5 people die a year.Also...
    Imagen being a shark,than suddenly someone picks you up and cuts your legs and arms off and them dump you in the ocean to bleed to death. Also sharks eat you only for mistake becouse they think that you are a seal or turtle,and every animal has a right to live. All animals (lions,wolfs,tigers,snails,chickens ect) so for example if all lions,wolfs tigers, died then the prey will over populate and then there will be less grass and then the prey will all die. Or for example if all snails were extinct, some types of birds will die becouse snails are full of protien and culcium, and the chicks will grow weak bones. Also not all snails are bad... The powelliphanta snail is endangered and it eats slugs and baby garden snails so it is a gardeners best friend. So all animals (even sharks) deserve to be protected, andwe just help pullote the world and make animals endangered...

• Three sharks die a second...

• Three sharks die a second...

• Ignorance Shines Through

First of all sharks have been in existence for millions of years!! The ocean is THEIR home not OUR home!! And the IDIOTS who think they should be erased from this Earth are obviously very ignorant and extremely misguided!!

Wondering if they ever saw Shark Week?

Wondering if they know if they kill the Sharks they are killing their loved ones themselves?

Wondering if they realize that 7 out of every 10 breathes we take depend on the health of our oceans all over the world!! And by killing sharks we are killing ourselves?

A shark is called an APEX predator for a reason!!

I don't profess to know everything by a long shot, but I do know not to argue nor express my opinion if I don't understand something completely!!

A shark does not bang down our door while we are eating dinner because it is not THEIR home it is OUR home!

The oceans are a gift from God NOT our swimming pools! There are millions of living creatures in the oceans, and many of those things can harm us!! So the fact that there are all of those things in those waters, and the fact that millions of people enter those waters everyday should do so knowing that they are entering into what I think are the most powerful forces of nature at their own risk!

When I go into the ocean I am in awe that I'm privileged enough to be in something so vast, so beautiful, so unknown, and YES, DANGEROUS!! But I do that knowing I am doing it of my own free will, and should something happen to me it is because I myself accepted that when I decided to go in the ocean.

I only go into the ocean up to my knees, and I am fully aware of the " 3 feet up 10 feet out" rule!!

I was taught at a very young age by my father, and told every time I went to the shore or out in our boat. He would always tell me: "You see this thing here? (Pointing at the ocean) This thing DEMANDS your respect, the minute you disrespect it it will kick your ASS, and you will lose!!

So the moral of the story is to respect the oceans, respect what is in those oceans, and know that when you are in the oceans you should be thanking every creature in those oceans for allowing us to share THEIR home with them!!

I would implore people to do some research before they think it is just completely OK to kill anything in the ocean just because you're scared!! They're scared because they don't understand, take the time to understand, it's the least you can do!

Sharks are beautiful majestic animals that deserve our respect, and we should do everything in our power to protect them for ourselves and for generations to come!!

Thank you for allowing people to voice their opinion!

• We invaded their world!

Why do people want to kill sharks so badly? We invaded their world and then we blame them, so we want to hunt them to extinction? If we should kill them because they kill us, then all the Elephants, Lions, Rabbits, Deer, Cows, Pigs, Sheep, Ducks etc. should all team up and kill us, guess why? BECAUSE WE KILL THEM! So we should kill sharks because, we invaded their world, they mistook us for normal food and attack us, most times pulling away and leaving us alone afterwards, that means we should EXTERMINATE THEM!

No, just stop

Congratulations you just played yourselves

• Why would you ask such a question!?

Sharks are important to the food chain and if they all died the ocean would be overpopulated with fish! Besides, sharks are my favorite animal. Also, not all of them are vicious, some of the, just eat plankton. So my answer is absolutely not, sharks are too important to be killed, i think they are just misunderstood creatures.